Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks to me like it's using IPv6 and not IPv4 (my guess is also that you want it configured to use IPv4) ... IDK for sure...

Sounds like it may be a [simple] networking problem. Did it say rejected, or timed out?

Any idea how i can set it to ip4? Since i havent touched anything o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So far a big THANKs 343! You are great.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, but blame RageZone for the constant Auto-logoff ;D. I just smacked tha like button many times for you ;D

Could you just explain me how to edit the element.data and all the other files? Since those devstuff says that they are outdated to edit the server files and such ._.

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I used this thread to make my server and I got a little problem while installing it which I hope you might want to help me with.

I followed the video until the time[11:30] and every thing was going well until I tried to open the pwadmin and it didn't work.

so here is what it shows 1.PNG - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums 2.PNG - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums 3.PNG - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums .

I would really like any help or suggections.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help, which did I made it wrong?

1 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums
2 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums
3 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums
4 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums
5 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums
IP address : 192.168.1.51
Wan IP 175.145.XX.XXX

Network mode :- Bridge (Replicate physical network)

But still, unable to connect through pwadmin.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ubunto version is corrupt got the newest now though it says am trying to figure out how to get files from windows into vmware so I can begin the install. any help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I apologize if I should create a new thread for this but I just wanted to take the time to give thanks to the following:

argonaut
Asreina
avalanche3
beastie
BoZZSTALKER
ch40tic
chafed
crxfreak
DaMadBoy
das7002
Drakaer
Eistiger
Erndog
fgru
fluxbox
gpadmin
hrace009 - Brofist for Archer support.
Kyokyonos
LawOutLaw
Lolsky
nofxpunkerbrian
Ozuru
PWI
R3DSKULL
Ragezone
raindelian
rbb138
Romulan
ronny1982
Sofag
Szaer
talolan
totoman
WagnerEnke

and anyone else deserving of credit involved in making 1.3.6 possible including people who hosted files and people performing testing.

I want thank the above users for any post they made which was useful or helpful to me personally in my own struggle.

All the relevant posts were liked accordingly, posts that helped, posts I strongly agreed with or posts that I thought were hilarious.

Massive thanks to 343 for this release and the personal time invested to make 1.3.6 so epic, things that can and cannot be so easily noticed as well as the endless support that has been provided to so many users. Also 1.3.6 is my home; it won't ever be forgotten no matter what shiny new poop comes out.

Thank you to those who helped others and shared your knowledge but also shared with a good attitude.

Lastly thanks to the type of newbs who invested the time to read and figure out most things on his or her own and demonstrated some real effort when genuinely stuck by including what was attempted or tested, what was located in the forums using search and any screenshots relevant to the problem (some of which I also learned from) and the solution to that problem if you found one.

Thank you for really trying, testing and providing good information and a solution which I believe builds RaGEZONE, instead of being lazy and nagging the poop out of the community and wasting people's time and website resources about page 1 information that isn't even nested.

Thanks again to the PWI and forum greats around here, much appreciation, humbleness and great respect.

Regards.

Reactions: 343
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i download the ones at bottom trying get this server done early :p

dev says file broken and client 1 some error i ddent try 2 mind helping?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i download the ones at bottom trying get this server done early :p

dev says file broken and client 1 some error i ddent try 2 mind helping?

First download all of the necessary files then verify the checksums are valid.

Not sure if its alright to post this:

1080 fullscreen

Next, after you verify all the files are good, extract the archives then verify the ISO files are also good.

Then you can proceed to the next steps.

If the checksum for the archive is not good then you need to download the file again, nothing is wrong with these files.

If you get an error message while doing something after you have verified your files are good, provide a screenshot or the exact error message along with what you were doing when it came up.

If you just say "there was some error message" I have to say "fix it" because I cannot be any more helpful with the information that you provided, I don't know what you did, how you did it or what the error message was. :D:

Edit:
Oh right, the method above is not the easiest or fastest way to verify the files, its just one easy way to demonstrate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 343
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey 343, any chance of making another version of this release so that it doesn't have the Tideborn and Earthguard lands? having the gears, mounts, and flyers from 1.4.2 and higher versions are fine but just not the lands. for some reason, after messing with 1.4.4 and 1.4.5 servers for a while now, i'm wanting to return to the beginning, of sort. where there is just the original 3 races with the 6 classes and the original map where Tideborn and Earthguard lands don't exist. personally, i've never like the Tideborn and Earthguard lands so if i'm going back to the beginning, i don't want those lands to exist.

Back