Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First download all of the necessary files then verify the checksums are valid.

Not sure if its alright to post this:

1080 fullscreen

Next, after you verify all the files are good, extract the archives then verify the ISO files are also good.

Then you can proceed to the next steps.

If the checksum for the archive is not good then you need to download the file again, nothing is wrong with these files.

If you get an error message while doing something after you have verified your files are good, provide a screenshot or the exact error message along with what you were doing when it came up.

If you just say "there was some error message" I have to say "fix it" because I cannot be any more helpful with the information that you provided, I don't know what you did, how you did it or what the error message was. :D:

Edit:
Oh right, the method above is not the easiest or fastest way to verify the files, its just one easy way to demonstrate.

thx but got any relese for 1.4.4 so i could update

Reaction score
hey 343, any chance of making another version of this release so that it doesn't have the Tideborn and Earthguard lands? having the gears, mounts, and flyers from 1.4.2 and higher versions are fine but just not the lands. for some reason, after messing with 1.4.4 and 1.4.5 servers for a while now, i'm wanting to return to the beginning, of sort. where there is just the original 3 races with the 6 classes and the original map where Tideborn and Earthguard lands don't exist. personally, i've never like the Tideborn and Earthguard lands so if i'm going back to the beginning, i don't want those lands to exist.

Yea, just edit the game client EXE to block movement in these these areas. I left those areas in there for anyone who wanted to add custom content to and for these areas.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im having some problems setting up my own private PW server anyway i can get some help? i was going to download the links above but a GM told me to watch the video and i am lost on what to do

343 please may i get some help with this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im having some problems

What kind of problems? What have you tried? Where are you in the process?

i was going to download the links
Have you downloaded all of the necessary files listed on page 1 and then verified they are good?

http://forum.ragezone.com/f694/complete-pw-package-736572/index64.html#post7709989

I think most users are willing to give you a nudge or a hint pointing you in the right direction but in order for anyone to do that they are going to need a lot more information.

All of the instructions are on page 1 if you do not know what to do I recommend reading the instructions on page one in addition to all the posts in this thread. Many questions are answered already and I believe there is at least one other guide posted in this very thread listing how to get things working step by step in addition to a few videos on basic computer networking.

If you don't know much about computer networking:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f694/complete-pw-package-736572/index55.html#post7266282

Read some stuff, watch some stuff and try some stuff. Report back when you have read everything, you have tried various things and you have information about what is not working properly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can help me get this started please and thank you

for some reason it still wont work please can someone help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i downloaded everything and i am lost idk what to do can someone help me with teamviewer or skype or something

tmh

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All client links are broken now. Can someone pls re upload this? Many thanks.

tmh

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
They appear to be working just fine... I don't think anyone would bother re-uploading (not even myself) as there is a MAJOR update to this package pending...

Sorry all, I'm wrong. May be it't my network problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, which version of ubuntu should I use, I have windows xp and another thing that vercion perfect world contains no hyper activations and hypers how I can do to agrergarles those options? exsactamente would you say I like is called the hypers file and where I can find it; example I have the game but in another vercion can tell me the address of the file to modify activation have hypers? and if anyone has any post related to teach me how to use the tool pw I would greatly appreciate.:thumbup::thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey I got a question I can run pwadmin start the server and anything..but how to play the game??I know its stupid but how?:love:

if I restart my pc or vm the ipv4 will change rite..and then do I need to redit the 3 important files or have any command that can make the ipv4 will not changing when restarting the pc or vm??:grr:

Reaction score
hello, which version of ubuntu should I use, I have windows xp and another thing that vercion perfect world contains no hyper activations and hypers how I can do to agrergarles those options? exsactamente would you say I like is called the hypers file and where I can find it; example I have the game but in another vercion can tell me the address of the file to modify activation have hypers? and if anyone has any post related to teach me how to use the tool pw I would greatly appreciate.:thumbup::thumbup:

-Use Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS
-Wrong version... No hypers here...

hey I got a question I can run pwadmin start the server and anything..but how to play the game??I know its stupid but how?:love:

if I restart my pc or vm the ipv4 will change rite..and then do I need to redit the 3 important files or have any command that can make the ipv4 will not changing when restarting the pc or vm??:grr:

-You do NOT want to use a dynamic IP on (ANY) servers, ever...
-You DO want to use a static IP on servers...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to upload my files using winscp to my server but when i try to connect it says Network error:Connection refused...is it to change my ip in /etc/network/interfaces ?

Reaction score
I recommend installing/copying physically (provided you have physical access to the machine) IE: CD/DVD/USB Drive etc... ... ...
If you can avoid it, do NOT use WinSCP (or anything similar)...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you mean edit the server_root.iso and follow your step in the first post??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok now I give example if I edit files name isgm.data and I put in usb(if can or can) or mount it as a disc in VMware and copy the isgm.data and replace in the server?that what mean?

Back