Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well i have ran into an issue with setting up the files on a dedicated server. Right now i have the system working perfectly fine on a VM were i have access to everything thanks to 343 making the system so easy to set up. Now the dedicated server works just fine except that i cant get pwAdmin to open at all keep getting an Apache Tomcat/5.5.28 error saying Access to the specified resource () has been forbidden. i have scrounged through the forums looking for possible answers and still haven't found a fix yet :(

Reaction score
I guess coz 343 made it secure so I guess you must search around the hhtpacces or config file where is the kan ip and change (file is in same folder where is the MySQL password and other settings)

Reaction score
That is correct sir's, the Apache/Tomcat are 'locked down' so that you're only supposed to be able to access them via LAN. If you wish to change this on your own (I would recommend adding ONLY your specific IP to the "ALLOW" list). This is controlled via each individual 'webapp' - look in the META-INF directory of each app to control this. The file you're looking to edit is "context.xml" - specifically the line:

<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteAddrValve" deny="*" allow="127.*.*.*,10.*.*.*,192.*.*.*,172.*.*.*" />

That is the line that says where to allow connections from. If you're running an actual (non LAN) server that you want to grant access to simply add your IP (like I said I'd use the single, whole, specific IP) in that list, such as:

<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteAddrValve" deny="*" allow="173.194.219.139,127.*.*.*,10.*.*.*,192.*.*.*,172.*.*.*" />

Only, of course, make it YOUR IP!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you so much 343 im very greatful for this again though i really love how easy u the system to set up.

Ok now im running into the issue where all my Daemons start except Authd it keeps showing offline. yet i can log into the server. but when others try to log in they get server network error ive looked at all the possible guides with no answer really

I keep running into this error when authd tries to start ERROR:incorrect passphrase for this key!
ERROR:load key failed!
authd:: add PollIO task.
gauthd: 14 Apr 2017 05:57:13,323 INFO GAuthServer:69 - authd:: add PollIO task.
gauthd: 14 Apr 2017 05:57:17,169 INFO GAuthServer:? - GAuthServer::OnAddSession com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@26659db7
gauthd: 14 Apr 2017 05:57:17,219 INFO GAuthServer:? - AnnounceZoneid3, clear all online records on zone 1
Prepare procedure call:{call clearonlinerecords(?,?)}
gauthd: 14 Apr 2017 05:57:17,235 INFO GAuthServer:? - AnnounceZoneid3, aid=1,zoneid=1,ip1=0.0.0.0,ip2=0.0.0.0,ip3=0.0.0.0
gauthd: 14 Apr 2017 05:57:27,311 INFO GAuthServer:? - GAuthServer::OnDelSession com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@26659db7zoneid=1, aid=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure if this is just me, but the character customization on PWadmin isn't working!
What do you suggest in order to customize characters starter rep and culti?
Also can't create anymore characters out of the blue! it dicconects me from server :(
This actually happened last time when I tried to edit the starting cultivation in the XML file.I succesfully restored it but now it happened (probably) after I syncrhonized the gameDB with mysql role table on pwAdmin page...
Using the 1.4.6 version btw.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@343

For some reason, I am unable to enter FC on any of your server files I use. Other instances no problem. I'm using your client too and already made sure the region.clt and region.sev are the same. I'm getting no errors whatsoever when starting the maps. It just keeps spamming unable to enter instance.. what could this possibly be?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIT: Finally figured it out on my own with the help of some long dead buried post somewhere. It provided clear enough instructions for me that I got it sorted out.

Hi folks,

First I'd like to say I'm new here and new to running private PWI. If this post is a little on the lengthy side I want to apologize ahead of time.

Okay so, I'm running a private LAN server for my home network mostly for myself and my SO to play around with PWI. We're both long time adult Official Server players (US West Archosaur). With zero experience with this type of thing I was able to get the server up and running and playable without issue. Of course since I'm posting in this thread I'm using 343's lovely complete package (awesome job 343, thank you so much for releasing this). I'm using Oracle VBox on a Windows 7 machine running the 146 release. The server is running great and we have been able to play on it just fine for several days. It's nice and stable, no issues.

Now, on to the reason for this post. I'd like to set up the GShop with your standard fare similar to what you'd find on an official server. However, I have been running into walls non-stop trying to achieve this. I've done LOTS of reading and searching, and just can't seem to get it done.

So, simply, I'd like to ask if anyone can provide the files needed to have a working "standard" GShop. I understand how to import them client and server-side. I know where they go and what the file names are etc. I just can't seem to accomplish it myself by getting items added into the GShop using the GShop editor tools, getting the IDs/etc with sELedit and what have you. I've been trying and trying and trying to only fail, fail, fail.

IF anyone/someone could provide me the needed files (gshop.data, etc) that would be wonderful. Again I'm running 343's 146 release (which I believe to be v80 if I'm not mistaken).

If no-one is able to do so, does anyone know where I might be able to download such files?

Again I apologize for bounding in here and presenting like a noob, I don't mean to be a bother.

Thanks for any help and/or info anyone can provide me. I'd really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Personally not have too much experience with higher version than 1.4.2.
I also have more unanswered question but still I guess the most used pw forum maybe except the Russian pw forum.

Reaction score

I legit don't have 153, I'm "out of the game" =\

For some reason, I am unable to enter FC on any of your server files I use. Other instances no problem. I'm using your client too and already made sure the region.clt and region.sev are the same. I'm getting no errors whatsoever when starting the maps. It just keeps spamming unable to enter instance.. what could this possibly be?

Could be many reasons, with some of the most obvious being to make sure you're using the matching client (which IK you said you are), and the other one being to make sure that the instance is started (without error)... Another popular reason for getting that message is trying to enter an instance while "embraced" with another toon. You cannot use the region [trans] zone while 'embraced' with another toon! If you try, both toons will get the "unable to enter instance" message.

Hi folks,

First I'd like to say I'm new here and new to running private PWI. If this post is a little on the lengthy side I want to apologize ahead of time.

Okay so, I'm running a private LAN server for my home network mostly for myself and my SO to play around with PWI. We're both long time adult Official Server players (US West Archosaur). With zero experience with this type of thing I was able to get the server up and running and playable without issue. Of course since I'm posting in this thread I'm using 343's lovely complete package (awesome job 343, thank you so much for releasing this). I'm using Oracle VBox on a Windows 7 machine running the 146 release. The server is running great and we have been able to play on it just fine for several days. It's nice and stable, no issues.

Now, on to the reason for this post. I'd like to set up the GShop with your standard fare similar to what you'd find on an official server. However, I have been running into walls non-stop trying to achieve this. I've done LOTS of reading and searching, and just can't seem to get it done.

So, simply, I'd like to ask if anyone can provide the files needed to have a working "standard" GShop. I understand how to import them client and server-side. I know where they go and what the file names are etc. I just can't seem to accomplish it myself by getting items added into the GShop using the GShop editor tools, getting the IDs/etc with sELedit and what have you. I've been trying and trying and trying to only fail, fail, fail.

IF anyone/someone could provide me the needed files (gshop.data, etc) that would be wonderful. Again I'm running 343's 146 release (which I believe to be v80 if I'm not mistaken).

If no-one is able to do so, does anyone know where I might be able to download such files?

Again I apologize for bounding in here and presenting like a noob, I don't mean to be a bother.

Thanks for any help and/or info anyone can provide me. I'd really appreciate it.

Simply add items to gshop, now this is different between the different versions. It's a different process/editor for 136(-) vs. 142/4(+)

In 136 the server and client side are physically the same file. In 142/4+ the client side is gshop.data and the server side is gshopsev.data...

how to manage this serial in my server? I ask in forum help.But don't have anyone answer me. http://forum.ragezone.com/f753/serial-rewards-1130692/

WTF is this poop? LOL, surely not from 136, or even 144 or even 151? Anyway, I've no Ducking clue what it even is let alone how to control it! Is this in 153 or something?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm really new about this kind of stuff and I'm sorry if this have been asked before but 300 pages are a lot to read. So I've been trying to download the 1.5.1 client and it always corrupted, is it possible to use another 1.5.1 client from somewhere else and what need to be done to use that client so it could work with the server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Simply add items to gshop, now this is different between the different versions. It's a different process/editor for 136(-) vs. 142/4(+)

Thanks for the reply 343 but yeah I actually ended up figuring it out on my own eventually. I actually found one buried post somewhere (not even sure it was on RageZone) that finally pointed me in the right direction in a way that made sense to me. All is well now.

Reactions: 343
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WTF is this poop? LOL, surely not from 136, or even 144 or even 151? Anyway, I've no Ducking clue what it even is let alone how to control it! Is this in 153 or something?
Thanks for the reply 343 it from 151

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

Enjoying your files alot!

However, I once again have ran into a problem:
-I deleted the old VM adapter since it was giving problems, because of this my adapter changed from eth0 to eth1

I already changed this change in etc/network/interfaces but I am still not able to get on the pwadmin page, the first time connecting it does ask me for the login but when I try to login it wont reach 192.168.0.x/admin/.

Are there any other files that need to be changed from eth0 to eth1?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi :)

I've searched from page 223 to this one but i did not find the torrent file or magnet link containing 151 files. Could someone help me?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Hey,

Enjoying your files alot!

However, I once again have ran into a problem:
-I deleted the old VM adapter since it was giving problems, because of this my adapter changed from eth0 to eth1

I already changed this change in etc/network/interfaces but I am still not able to get on the pwadmin page, the first time connecting it does ask me for the login but when I try to login it wont reach 192.168.0.x/admin/.

Are there any other files that need to be changed from eth0 to eth1?

Maybe because pwadmin is 192.168.0.x:8888/pwAdmin ?
Also set LAN ip in config file where is the .pwadmin.conf too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe because pwadmin is 192.168.0.x:8888/pwAdmin ?
Also set LAN ip in config file where is the .pwadmin.conf too

I always connected via 192.168.0.1/admin
LAN IP has not changed and is still the same. Only thing that changed is the VMbox adapter. I do get the login prompt when entering pwadmin page but after that the page wont load..

Back