Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope, path is unchanged.
Friends can also simply still connect to the server, however I can not access the admin page which sucks:(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out why the Lucidgold and Lucidsilver NPCs don't appear in this release, at least in the 146 version. They exist in the element.data file, and in the npcgen.data file, and their quests exist in the tasks.data file. I can't figure out why they wont show up in game. Anyone care to clue me in?

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out why the Lucidgold and Lucidsilver NPCs don't appear in this release, at least in the 146 version. They exist in the element.data file, and in the npcgen.data file, and their quests exist in the tasks.data file. I can't figure out why they wont show up in game. Anyone care to clue me in?

mayber trigger not enabled in npcgen :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mayber trigger not enabled in npcgen :p

Actually yeah I figured it out that is exactly what it is. I'm finding there are quite a few NPCs that have been disabled, even though 343 states that his releases are as close to official as possible.

Here are some NPCs I've come across so far that are disabled even though they are enabled "officially" for 1.4.6+:

Lucidgold Envoy
Lucidsilver Envoy
Lucidsilver Agent
Perfect Questmaster
Keeper of Names

There are probably others I just haven't found yet. I don't understand why they've had their triggers set to off.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there anywhere i can get the 151 client for this besides mega? I just hit the bandwidth limit on a free account and I am in the middle of compiling a new guide. This my friends is exactly why I am building a file repository lol.

Reaction score
Is there anywhere i can get the 151 client for this besides mega? I just hit the bandwidth limit on a free account and I am in the middle of compiling a new guide. This my friends is exactly why I am building a file repository lol.

maybe try change your ip, so when it say you reached the limit dc the router and relog to net or maybe can try borwser plugins for this.

sadly i have only till 1.4.2, also you can upload to goodle drive, its 15gb storage limit so 3 account there similiar like 1 mega and speed is ok :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah once I have this stuff im putting it in a new repo site im building. Right now all ive got is the stuff for my 151 install guide but it will grow as I find files especially if i can find someone to help me upload.

When I left people were hitting me up for a guide using these files so I am taking the stuff necessary for the 151 install and working it into my own install guide of a more traditional sense without all the iso mounting, and im going to show people how to roll this out on any preexisting server. I just need the client lol.. thats where my quest had ended for today it seems.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How so I know other than 343 taking the boutique out which is an easy fix. The client only works with his release from what ive read. I use a clean stock 151 the one in the guide in my signature normally but I am doing this for the purpose of simplifying things for other people who like this release. What is messed up in it though I actually would like to know thats the kind of information people should put out. if you don't want to talk here you can always pm or skype me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you so much also heres a direct link to it incase anyone needs Also if someone could do this client for me on google drive it would be amazing then I would have both of the clients back I work with. Plus I could add it to the file host.

Reaction score
How to download from mega:
do you have account on mega and do you have dynamic ip?

*if yes then login to mega so download limit will be ~5gb (if not login the limit i guess 1gb)*
-start download with browser
-pause around 4gb the downloading
-restart router or your connection to get different ip
-unpause after your net work again

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The download directory is up check the link in my signature ill be adding a lot more but right now its all the 151 files for my stuff all of 343s stuff i also extracted the entire dev iso and put it in its own directory so people can just download what they need if their connection is slower.

Back