Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
alright, will give that a try

Now its finally telling me that im missing configs v10... time to do some searching :p That may be my problem. First time seledit has throw a config issue

Well, the GS isnt crashing now that ive gotten correct configs and changed my upload setting in winscp... but not my actual game is crashing and throwing an error I cant even read

Somehow, the original data files I have that came with 343's release are version 12. When I edit them they are getting converted to version 10.... That's probably what's causing my issues at this point.

So... editing the elements.data the first time and making a new test wand without editing any textures worked. it didnt cause the GS to crash, but caused my client to crash. Fixed that. Went back and edited JUST the texture of the weapon and my client still worked BUT the gs started crashing again. Getting really aggravated with this damned thing today

Wondering if forgetting to chmod the elements is causing the gs to crash??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. First post on these forums.

I've been testing these packages and found out that XML editing in 1.5.1 pwAdmin doesn't work for me. Every time I try to open the corresponding page, I get a blank page instead. I checked the Tomcat log (catalina.out) and this is what was there:

Code:
iweb: 26 Aug 2017 15:27:16,884 ERROR - Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: cross_data
    at protocol.XmlRole.createGRoleBase(XmlRole.java:311)
    at protocol.XmlRole.toXML(XmlRole.java:625)
    at protocol.XmlRole.toXMLByteArray(XmlRole.java:26)
    at org.apache.jsp.rolexml_jsp._jspService(rolexml_jsp.java:239)
    at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:98)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:331)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:329)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:679)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:584)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:497)
    at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspRuntimeLibrary.include(JspRuntimeLibrary.java:965)
    at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.include(PageContextImpl.java:600)
    at org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspService(index_jsp.java:203)
    at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:98)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:331)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:329)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:172)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.RequestFilterValve.process(RequestFilterValve.java:276)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.RemoteAddrValve.invoke(RemoteAddrValve.java:81)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)
    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:174)
    at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:873)
    at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Is this a known issue? Searching the forums for "java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: cross_data" yields no results. Searching for "java.lang.NoSuchFieldError" doesn't yield anything PW-related.

In 1.3.1, 1.3.6 and 1.4.6 XML editor works fine, although in 1.4.6 it might take several tries to open it (as with almost every other page in that version and 1.5.1, which seems to be a known issue, but I've found no solution to that so far).

Thanks in advance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
343 Omega Please Read

Good day Sir! Im a fan of your work and its really awesome :D i've downloaded all the files required in youtube and trying to make my own server and offline version of pw but something gone wrong with the process.
i've downloaded vmware station 14 instead of vmware station 12, and input the step by step guidelines in the station.
when i choose the ubunto 64 bit in the menu, it shows in a red qoute that the host is not supported and and my computer restart while running the workstation. something like bluscreen ..
i've change the ubunto 64 bit to ubunto since i can't proceed with the whole bluscreen and again my computer restart, but this time i've i can't manage to press any of my keyboard key, gladly i have on screen keyboard in the menu of my user account (with password at start up). I've recover my system after that .. :D
the PWI working fine in my laptop, and i want to have the pw private server with your help if you may sir.
Is there any way where i can proceed and complete the installation and able to play it offline?
Thanks in advance and hoping for your response :D

The promt in the vmware says "64-bits guest operating system are not supported by this host and it will not run"
when i run the it, it leads me to the console thing .. and on the top it said that the computer will be shut off. is it true that the vmware 14 will only works for windows 8 higher?
Im using windows 7 ( upgraded OS ) with 4 gb ram and 64 bit OS, is there any chance that i can install this game and play it offline?? :(:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
The promt in the vmware says "64-bits guest operating system are not supported by this host and it will not run"
when i run the it, it leads me to the console thing .. and on the top it said that the computer will be shut off. is it true that the vmware 14 will only works for windows 8 higher?
Im using windows 7 ( upgraded OS ) with 4 gb ram and 64 bit OS, is there any chance that i can install this game and play it offline?? :(:

I play from Ubuntu with virtualbox server so 2 Linux, 4gb sufficient but only for few map, u need close and start maps if u want go instance

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Workstation Pro 12.x and above only supports 64-bit host operating systems.

So if your vmware crying about host op system u need to enable in bios
Amd - virtualization
Intel - VTx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also the 1.3.6 only runs on ubuntu 12.04.3 i cannot get it working on any other version of ubuntu

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi 343,
I have been lookin ways how to contact you in this forum, tried to send you private message but your profile -messages blocked. is there any way to talk/chat with you? this is regarding setting up private world server. Please if you could pm your mobile number, i can make long distance call with you.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi 343,
I have been lookin ways how to contact you in this forum, tried to send you private message but your profile -messages blocked. is there any way to talk/chat with you? this is regarding setting up private world server. Please if you could pm your mobile number, i can make long distance call with you.
U spent exactly the same character to write down that incredible stupid thing (no one give away his private mobile number for sure) instead of what's your problem about setup the pw...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
U spent exactly the same character to write down that incredible stupid thing (no one give away his private mobile number for sure) instead of what's your problem about setup the pw...

Let people behave their selves, 343 has his own mind and the same goes for ganie123 so their business are only theirs .
I am telling you that because i know the feeling of not being "pro" and when you need help from a true master in hosting, others are acting selfishly and interfering as if it isn't allowed or it will hurt their heritage....
I have seen you recently trolling almost every person who doesn't earn your liking and that is totally absurd.
If you know that you are that good then why don't you help him instead of making fun of others ? you have to help with kindness and not intensity

If you are going to deny the truth then you see your quotes in this post with your eyes, it should give answer more than enough as evidence
The logic here is really questionable most of people don't know what they want to do and when they are bored they are just acting high .

when it is community of coop we have to help each other and don't turn it into drama site for complains....

I think you know that already and you don't need to be intense like that... however if you will have personal problem with me because of this post. you have inbox function, you can use it always

If any moderator finds that offensive please delete it, i am only calming the situation here ... at least it is my thought there is intense air here

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi 343,

If he wanted to talk to anyone privately he wouldnt block private messages (He wont also give you his PRIVATE phone number to intrude up on him). As you mentioned its a community here. It's up for long years, I'm pretty sure your problem is already solved, you are just lazy to search in older threads. After all if you still didnt find the solution, make a post with the detailed description and i'm pretty sure you will have the answer. ( maybe even 343 will answer you ;) ) Later if someone has the same problem, your post will be here to help him as well. This is how a community works.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If he wanted to talk to anyone privately he wouldnt block private messages (He wont also give you his PRIVATE phone number to intrude up on him). As you mentioned its a community here. It's up for long years, I'm pretty sure your problem is already solved, you are just lazy to search in older threads. After all if you still didnt find the solution, make a post with the detailed description and i'm pretty sure you will have the answer. ( maybe even 343 will answer you ;) ) Later if someone has the same problem, your post will be here to help him as well. This is how a community works.

I am sorry but you must read again my name and the other people's name since you are involving a random person with another causing commission.

I am not gainie123 but rather a person who calms situation here if you too have problem with me you have inbox function.

You are correct to use search function only if you know what is the keyword you are looking for but you know why can you search better than anyone else? Because you know the right keyword and not everyone gonna gossip a keyword among single post they need of 306 pages so calling others lazy is repulsive!

We aren't using dictionary here to search between all these threads and posts.

Forum is a coop work if you want help, you will get it with respect and not other useless commission are being caused by false accusation or unnecessary childish actions.

I am glad you agree with half of what i said but there isn't any need for troll or misunderstanding that are done intentionally if you are aiming to say kind answer it will be heard and respected!

343 isn't a god that we are going to talk all about him and decide in his stead he has his mouth so why are you still feeling hurt about it ? Why can't you just talk your opinion instead that defines you alone?

Think about what you say twice before you ever start to say it otherwise it will be laughable!

From that point to stop causing trouble to this thread if any person has something to say use inbox function.

I don't want disturb our newbies with our useless arguments!

Good luck everyone and anything else anyone wants to say you have my inbox!

This post may be edited for typos or to decrease spam on this thread.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ive installed the vmware 12 but everytime i choose the ubunto 64 bits, the prompt will shows saying that ubunto 64 bits is not supported by this host and it will not work. is there anyway to fix this ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, i would known, how can i install your 1.5.1 server on a VPS, without mounting iso....
( I don't known if the best it's to creat a new Thread in Help section ? )

I can install Ubuntu 12.04 but not the 12.04.3 :/
the 16.04 or the 14.04

Regards.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi bro... help me.1. why not all gm console can activate,2. i cannot open boutique by pressing o. why. 3 if i edit gshop.. i cannot enter the game tq bro

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi bro... help me.1. why not all gm console can activate,2. i cannot open boutique by pressing o. why. 3 if i edit gshop.. i cannot enter the game tq bro

1. To open the console use, "Maj + %" if you have french keyboard or ( Shift + ~ ) on english keyboard.
2. In which world are you ? if you are in the primal world (is63) you can't open gshop ( you have to leave the primal world to access gshop )
3. When you are editing the gshop, export gshop by increase the older gshop ( its very importent )

gshopsev.data *

For the Number 3: I think :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm refreshing that. Getting exactly the same situation. Plus newly step by step installed server on Vbox. (installed ubuntu , 136 then 146. I don't need 151) Created account and logged on it. But can't create character. Tried to change protocols in authd and req scripts with base64, md5, (0x) and nothing works. And there's some error logs

world2.trace
gdeliveryd: debug : matrixpasswd NOT usbbind user 1024

AuthD log :
authd:: add PollIO task.
gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:25:26,893 INFO GAuthServer:69 - authd:: add PollIO task.
gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:25:29,896 INFO GAuthServer:? - GAuthServer::OnAddSession com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@4b1c2b67
gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:25:30,396 INFO GAuthServer:? - AnnounceZoneid3, clear all online records on zone 1
Prepare procedure call:{call clearonlinerecords(?,?)}
gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:25:30,471 INFO GAuthServer:? - AnnounceZoneid3, aid=1,zoneid=1,ip1=0.0.0.0,ip2=0.0.0.0,ip3=0.0.0.0
Prepare procedure call:{call acquireuserpasswd(?,?,?)}
gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:26:09,385 INFO GAuthServer:? - MatrixPasswd,name=cinek,userid=1024
Prepare procedure call:{call deleteTimeoutForbid(?)}
Prepare procedure call:{call recordonline(?,?,?,?,?)}
gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:26:09,729 INFO GAuthServer:? - UserLogin:userid=1024,sid=14,aid=1,zoneid=1,remaintime=0,free_time_left=0,free_time_end=0,func=0,funcparm=0,creatime=1514469238,adduppoint=0,soldpoint=0
Prepare procedure call:{call recordoffline(?,?,?,?,?)}
action=2 userid=1024 zoneid=1
gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:26:29,199 INFO GAuthServer:? - UserLogout::User 1024 logout successfully.

world2.err
gdeliveryd: err : gdelivery::createrole: userid=1024, retcode=4.

Okay I've run into an issue twice now and I really need some assistance troubleshooting to figure out what is causing it and how to remedy it.

On two different test servers now I have lost the ability to create new characters on any account seemingly randomly and out of nowhere. I cannot find any reason or cause for this to happen. I can create new accounts, and I can log into existing and new accounts just fine. Any existing characters on any account I can log in to just fine also. However, if I try to create a new character on any account, I am unable to do so. The system seems to hang momentarily and then gives me a time-out in-game. I must then log out.

The only error I can find in any logs that seems to relate is the following message in the /PWServer/146/logs/world2.err log:

gdeliveryd: err : gdelivery::createrole: userid=####, retcode=4

#### = the ID that I tried to create a new character on. Gives this same message for any account that tries to make a new account.

Why is this happening?? What the hell am I doing to cause this?

The only files I've ever modified on the server are gshopsev.data, tasks.data, /world/npcgen.data.

If someone could please help me track down what is going on I'd really appreciate it. I'm running 343's 146 release.

So far the only thing I've been able to do to get character creation back is to just wipe the server and start fresh. Luckily this has only happened to me on test servers so far. My one good main server I have going hasn't run into this issue so far, but I fear it is only time before it starts happening there too. I need to figure out what is causing this.

I think i have found problem. Everything works great till you go to pwAdmin Characters page. Synchronization GameDB with MySQL working great. But when you trying to see character stats and eq, or xml. Then we have this problem. Trying to solve this. If someone have any suggestions. Let me now.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys,

i have a question, when i activate the "debug_command_mode = active" the GM player can teleport anywhere by clicking "M (map)" then "Ctrl+ (click target location in map)" is a very nice GM power, but the problem is, Normal player can also use it? did i do something wrong?

Thank you

Back