Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My first try to go public was on VPS (Linode). Ran main, dv, heaven, hell including the 3rd fairy dungeon with it. You can use VPS but with very limited maps only.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now I try to find the normal assemblage, all Russian forums Has seen and I haven't found anything efficient, now I search on the foreign forums...
so what could be the problem? :(

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
Hi, guys!
I rented a vps server and installed this server on ssh protocol
I now installing this server, i have problem...
I can not go to pwAdmin, an error that this page does not exist.
Why? I do all as instruction... Please help me!
Forgive my spelling, I'm from Russia!

Why the hell are you using a vps? I suggest getting a dedicated server. While vps is cheaper at times, a dedicated server offers more...server? It's a lot better, trust me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
find a dedicated server with a test period is difficult, and yet I need only a test!

maybe there is a configuration file where can to enter ip of those who can connect?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe there is a configuration file where can to enter ip of those who can connect?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

What do you think. Do 90% of server have lvl 79 skills? Let's put two and two together and get...NO! Do you really think we have it? That's just like asking if we have 1.4.4. (WHICH WE DON'T!)

To get 79 skills go to C:/windows/ (I'm guessing you're using windows, go Ducking figure) and delete the folder titled "system32". Once you do that, the fix will magically appear on your screen!

hahahaha sorry if my question bothering you. i just want to make sure my self about this http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/skillbooks-dont-work-726413/index3.html , virumaandi say all skill work in 343 release, but i'll try not work in my server. and just for your information my server doesnt use windows :) i use full linux ubuntu 10.04 LTS thx you

As far as I know the 79 skills need a later client and server version like 1.4.2, this release is an older client and server so unfortunately they do not work

thank you :)

@faqiir: no

thanks you :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This problem is ok, but there was another problem... server does not start, hit a pwAdmin "Start" page is loading, updated, and all processes are still offline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Megaupload is off.
Is there any alternative link?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, it just sucks (Das) because MegaUpload was SO damn popular ( ), there will be TONS of missing files now from this entire board I'm sure, not just the PW section :(: However, yes, had your mirror not existed it wouldn't be available right now until I got it 'back up' somewhere else. But, it's not like I don't have it on my HDD :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey can someone please give me a hand I was lucky enough to get most of the files before the link went down and I am trying to get them installed but I have gotten everything i ran xaamp install rebooted etc but when i nav to the directory I installed it in a sub which I am assuming is the problem I get a index page with files instead of anything I can use.

Back