Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@343 bro, will there newer server update after 10/10/2011? i have several weeks for my DSL before its promo die out on me. I am just wondering will you make another updates for the server files +clients =) on feb or something :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so i need a bit of help ./.tomcat2_start.sh: line 5: ./startup.sh: Permission denied I continuously get this error no matter what i do. I can get to the site but because thats now active no admin panel

Ok so if anyone has the problem I had just chmod everything in the apache tomcat folder itl start working now ive got another issue. i cant find the configuration file thats supposed to be in the webapps folder and my server wont start ive tried a few times but the status never updates from offline if someone could give me a hand with this I would be greatful I will supply appropriate info Ive just been messing with this all night and cant seem to get it right.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so if anyone has the problem I had just chmod everything in the apache tomcat folder itl start working now ive got another issue. i cant find the configuration file thats supposed to be in the webapps folder and my server wont start ive tried a few times but the status never updates from offline if someone could give me a hand with this I would be greatful I will supply appropriate info Ive just been messing with this all night and cant seem to get it right.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

try to find - name "FILE NAME" to search the system, if you can not find because it is copied.
Try to give a chmod -R 777 in the folder "PWServer" and "/opt/lammp/htdocs"
Sorry for my English.
= D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

1st iám trying to install pwserver at ubuntu 11.04 all run but pwadmin error, after that i;am trying to install at ubuntu 10.04 LTS tadaaaa all work, ú must try ubuntu 10.04 LTS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1st iám trying to install pwserver at ubuntu 11.04 all run but pwadmin error, after that i;am trying to install at ubuntu 10.04 LTS tadaaaa all work, ú must try ubuntu 10.04 LTS

I have a server installed in vmware with ubuntu 11.04 is working normal, your problem is permissions, which can be solved with chmod.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Links Client + Server

Credit for das7002

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys!
Why am I getting this error when the server starts with * sh script?
gdelivery:: connect GameDB failed
If you access the server in the game at the character selection page, all the buttons are not active
Why? =(

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
God Ducking damnit. FileServe pulled a FileSonic and won't let you download something you didn't upload.

Mediafire is starting to pull this poop to, Ducking hell god damn FBI,RIAA and MPAA can all go to hell those fags.

Sigh... I suppose I can host it on my own server, but I'd really, really appreciate if people donated or something if I do.

Well I seen to have forgotten I do have it already on my server. Wont be linking to it yet though. (w2i client when unprotected ate so much bandwidth)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, download all the files on Russian hosting "narod.ru" Please!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can throw off the reference the worker on Genesis Interface which is written in 1 post...

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
God Ducking damnit. FileServe pulled a FileSonic and won't let you download something you didn't upload.

Mediafire is starting to pull this poop to, Ducking hell god damn FBI,RIAA and MPAA can all go to hell those fags.

Sigh... I suppose I can host it on my own server, but I'd really, really appreciate if people donated or something if I do.

Well I seen to have forgotten I do have it already on my server. Wont be linking to it yet though. (w2i client when unprotected ate so much bandwidth)

I agree, I could host also but donations for it would be nice.

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree, I could host also but donations for it would be nice.

I honestly don't mind doing it for 343, and I've even been thinking about offering a hosting service to Ragezone members for $1-2/month. Still not 100% sure on all the details though...

If you'd like to work with me on that though, PM me for an IM address (or use teamspeak)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What would we need to do to set up a torrent?
I would think that shouldn't be terribly hard, and I'd be happy to help seed.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dammit, i am trying to get part4-5-6 from fileserve for the client today but now i can't thanks god to those FBI,CIA watever they are lol anyone has new host for those parts? and server?

@Das, can yo PM me the ID and PW for your files? man i promise not to deleted lol

or can someone upload it to it's pretty good a server hosting ATM hope it last longer than others lol

Last edited:
Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What would we need to do to set up a torrent?
I would think that shouldn't be terribly hard, and I'd be happy to help seed.

I personally don't like torrents for largish files where most people wouldn't seed for poop... Not saying you wouldn't but wouldn't be hard.

dammit, i am trying to get part4-5-6 from fileserve for the client today but now i can't thanks god to those FBI,CIA watever they are lol anyone has new host for those parts? and server?

@Das, can yo PM me the ID and PW for your files? man i promise not to deleted lol

or can someone upload it to it's pretty good a server hosting ATM hope it last longer than others lol

I have it on my server ( ) not saying where at the moment though as I haven't decided how I want to link them yet...

-----------------

Edit: Well I wrote a quick little script that requires an email for a download key. tested it with Drakaer and Lozera and it seems to be working.

If there are any issues please don't hesitate to pm me.

Edit 2: Well that is funny...
343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

Only thing I had on FileServe was 343's release and my daily auto backups >_>

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Das, can you please upload the parts of each client as well? 5.7B it's big for me to DL lol and i am at part3 of the client and need part 4-5-6 then im done =)

lol failed to DL Genesis Interface.rar from your host bro, I am only at 104MB and it failed did your host having problems or you just turn it off? lol

i think for better Dling best to upload it to jumbofile.com bro

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Das, can you please upload the parts of each client as well? 5.7B it's big for me to DL lol and i am at part3 of the client and need part 4-5-6 then im done =)

lol failed to DL Genesis Interface.rar from your host bro, I am only at 104MB and it failed did your host having problems or you just turn it off? lol

i think for better Dling best to upload it to jumbofile.com bro

So let me get this straight...
Due to your crappy internets, you want das to upload individual files for your behalf and then upload them to a site that'll probably just get shut down like the rest?

I don't even... :ehh:

Back