Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't have the parts... just the whole files. I also just test downloaded the entire Genesis_Interface.rar and it worked perfectly fine (at 2MB/s).

Edit: Tested PW_DEV.iso as well, ... If anything it is your internet...

So let me get this straight...
Due to your crappy internets, you want das to upload individual files for your behalf and then upload them to a site that'll probably just get shut down like the rest?

I don't even... :ehh:

Just realized you ninja'd me .-. and that is pretty much what I was thinking >_>

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@das, yeah it is, i just DLED the server ISO too no problems maybe it happened sometimes lol. anyway lol my crappy internet? you have a better one? lol just hope i can get this 5 gig without getting any interruption lol

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@das, yeah it is, i just DLED the server ISO too no problems maybe it happened sometimes lol. anyway lol my crappy internet? you have a better one? lol just hope i can get this 5 gig without getting any interruption lol

Well glad it ended up working then...

Are there any mirrors for the links in MU ? Its been shut down lol by the FBI = =

I only ask for an email to send a download key to because I don't want to post a direct link like I did with Wanmei's client... Got an insane amount of downloads from China...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Instead of giving up you should set your server to use a static IP (my guess is you're using DHCP)

you need to edit /etc/network/interfaces to do this

I didn't wont to be irritating asking for help all the time. I never uninstalled it though. Been trying to get it running again this whole time.. just now read your post.

Yes I'm running DHCP, and I will try that.

A clearer description on the issue at hand: MYSQL connects fine. The server via launcher is displayed as online, with the pings and all. But when I choose my character, it says can't log into server, even though it's up and running across the board, even in the pwadmin site.

This isn't making any sense. I don't think the issue here is IP at all. How in the hell, it goes from working fine for a week, with me doing absolutely nothing that would "break" things, to simply not working at all??

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will fix posts when I can, right now I am still kinda :frusty: (that they shut down Mega) trying to find a new host (one that I like) =\

i have the server files i am going to upload to rapidshare and everyone quit complaining they shutdown mega oh well life goes on just be glad he is going to reupload

Reaction score
I didn't wont to be irritating asking for help all the time. I never uninstalled it though. Been trying to get it running again this whole time.. just now read your post.

Yes I'm running DHCP, and I will try that.

A clearer description on the issue at hand: MYSQL connects fine. The server via launcher is displayed as online, with the pings and all. But when I choose my character, it says can't log into server, even though it's up and running across the board, even in the pwadmin site.

This isn't making any sense. I don't think the issue here is IP at all. How in the hell, it goes from working fine for a week, with me doing absolutely nothing that would "break" things, to simply not working at all??

Just a thought, did you log off in a random map? If you logged off in a random map then the even though the server is running you need the required map started to log in.

Try creating a new character and logging in or resetting your coords back to template default.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a thought, did you log off in a random map? If you logged off in a random map then the even though the server is running you need the required map started to log in.

Try creating a new character and logging in or resetting your coords back to template default.

I would have never thought of that ~_~. And it worked. I changed the world ID(it was 116 and I don't remember where I logged out at) and coords to somewhere close to etherblade.

Now I can get back to learning other stuff. Thanks for all the help and sorry for the trouble.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@killernos, can you upload each parts of the client that yo got it from 343 ? can we DL 1G from rapidshare and wait only 15 mins until each parts can re-DL? if so, im cool with that.

btw, Das, lol i tried to get that 5 gig client but failed at 1g+ DLED i was leaving my PC to DL and wasted 4 hours lmao. it's randomly interrupted from your host man. not my connection lol anyway, i really hope someone will upload those parts of the client as soon as possible =)
@343, Hope you can find a good and free hosting files server for the client =) caused it's the biggest one we need to have it lol.

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
btw, Das, lol i tried to get that 5 gig client but failed at 1g+ DLED i was leaving my PC to DL and wasted 4 hours lmao. it's randomly interrupted from your host man. not my connection lol anyway, i really hope someone will upload those parts of the client as soon as possible =)

I'm pretty damn sure it is just you, heck I even implemented HTTP 206 just to please you. If it fails for whatever reason just use wget -c and it will send a proper partial request...

so again, if it fails for whatever reason (be it random internet fluke or your own internet) just continue with wget -c (since some browsers just "finish" the download if it gets interrupted (bc browsers usually aren't very good with ensuring complete downloads, ever, heck even JDownloader is a million times better))

e.g.
Code:
wget --no-check-certificate -c -O server_root.iso "https://das7002.info/secure/343pw/dl.php?key=DrrBjIX2jR3u3voQ2qcbvsvCOW1Z8X7Cep4oYRg8z9ssuH9nYb&file=server_root.iso" #--no-check-certificate is used because wget doesn't have a CA certificate store
and it'd continue from where it left off

------------

Added a ...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@killernos, can you upload each parts of the client that yo got it from 343 ? can we DL 1G from rapidshare and wait only 15 mins until each parts can re-DL? if so, im cool with that.

@343, Hope you can find a good and free hosting files server for the client =) caused it's the biggest one we need to have it lol.

i put it in a .rar in 8 files 700mb in each file it is still uploading at the moment it is uploading at 360kbs so slow to bad it wont upload at my download speed 35.6 mbps but it is what it is

Last edited:
Back