Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Regarding the autopathing: While we may not be able to get the files from the official servers, wouldn't it be possible to manually implement it? There's got to be a way to do that.

Reaction score
It may very well be possible to do. I would almost kill to get it implemented as I know (at least personally) it is my number ONE missed feature that privates don't have that official does...!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That certainly would be nice. I'm sure that if you got it to work you'd definitely have people lining up to implement it into their current/future servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the actual motorcycle ID is -- 29501

however, the ID for the egg is probably the one you really seek (so that you can add it to the boutique, or whatever) and the egg ID is -- 29500

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

... and yes, as already answered, there is no way we will 'get' HP count, genies, auto-pathing etc etc etc (and many more things) as this server / client is way out of date...

wow, thanks a lot, you're the best for helping newbie. :thumbup:

i saw GMelementclient.exe in your file, what the different with elementclient.exe ?

Reaction score
Ok, I've made another modification / update. All the download links have been changed. If you've already downloaded the entire package no need to re-download it all, just download the 'update' here:

Notes:
- elementclient.exe & gmelementclient.exe 133 updated
- domain.sev (server) updated
- tasks.data (server & client) updated/fixed
- pw_dev -- added dynamicobjects for 010

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok, I've made another modification / update. All the download links have been changed. If you've already downloaded the entire package no need to re-download it all, just download the 'update' here:

Notes:

I'm still getting client-crash report despite the settings modification. I tried logging their stuck characters and it crashes my client as well. I've attache the logs folder, maybe you can see what gives.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks alot. :thumbup:

Notes:

thanks, downloading right now. :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One question please. Where to copy pw_dev folder and domain.sev? Thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if your refering PW_Dev iso. then copy it werever you want just cant stay on the iso as some files need to be written and cant write if its on a virtual cd. and domain.sev i beleive goes in PWServer/gdeliveryd/ domain.sev

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

i see what you mean by the PW Dev with the dynamic objects.data but im not sure were that goes either.... my guess would be PWServer/gamed/config and remove the .rt off the data

but im not sure so we wait for someone that knows for sure

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

:$: how come i still cant play arcade.... do you gotta be a paying member to play arcade :$:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Btw, yesterday I was doing the Wraith's ploy quest 90+, and the client always got crashed when I moved to the Boundless Grasslands. Any clue for that?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
just tested that out and yes im getting the exact same problem. i try to port there or walk there i get random error and then whole client shuts down its right when entering village of the opressed i get the same nasty error

happens with updated ElementClient and GM ElementClient

[m]i cant get the image to show up probably because my windows system sucks and likes to freeze everything i try to do :thumbup: yay for crappy windows xp Media Center From Compaq :lol:[/m]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Soo... I'm trying to install this on 10.10 64 bit, and when I put in "cd /root/ia32-libs" it keeps telling me no such directory found...
and yes, the cd with the iso is in the drive..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
cuz your using 10.10 i'd suggest getting 10.04 lts its more reliable and faster, unless you wanna get really into it. and do everything almost peice by peice. i had that problem too you have to make a directory in media

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cuz your using 10.10 i'd suggest getting 10.04 lts its more reliable and faster, unless you wanna get really into it. and do everything almost peice by peice. i had that problem too you have to make a directory in media

I saw something about that in earlier posts but didn't fully understand what they were saying o_O
How exactly did you create a directory in media?
i'm running on a machine not vbox so i'm gonna keep trying 10.10 but download 10.4 just in case this will fail me again....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ok try
cd /
mount /dev/cdrom /cdrom
cd /cdrom
cp -R * /

if that doesnt work try
cd /
mount /dev/cdrom /cdrom1
cd /cdrom1
cp -R * /