Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much 343, I managed to mount it finally. :p
However after I kept on following the video tutorial it worked flawlessly up until I got to the hosts.
After typing in the config-php and all that instead of getting
343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

as I should've (or so it was in your video), I've got a blank screen.
Any ideas or maybe steps to redo (after getting to hosts) to make sure I didn't overlook something? :thumbup:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
might have mistyped the file, i do that sometimes, it will just bring up a empty new file if you do

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

You have to do cultivation first or just edit your char with pwadmin.

I currently have the nirvana cult

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

nm on last post had a quest i did not complete thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
++++++++UPDATE++++++++

ive gone through EVERY FILE to fix the crash in village of opressed
tested it on several computers and it is now FIXED.....

9:30 PM PST i will hopefully have it uploaded by 11:30 PM PST so in 2 hours.

keep an eye on this forum i will have it posted ASAP with a link to download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep you were right once again... I'm sitting like 6 feet from the computer screen, surprised I didn't mistype something before lol.

I'm now at possibly/hopefully the end of my problems! (although most likely not :p)
Once I get the server up and running and I go to open up the website for registering and all that on my other pc.... I get nothing.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if other servers which are not 343 release this may not work for you, but give it a try anyway if you have this problem
:glare: my internet is acting funny right now so its gonna take a little longer but i am uploading the fix for the village of opressed right now, this should fix most of those annoying areas. were the client crashes but i know 100% that village of opressed is now operational.

File is 522 MB (547,837,926 bytes) uploading to Megaupload link will be on shortly.

:thumbup:im sure 343 will add this to his client download so that ppl dont have to download lots of things.:thumbup:

will post link WHEN it finally finishes uploading (2 hours 50 minutes remaining) :glare:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On some maps say FC for example that has the closed door keeping you from entering and not allowing you to enter because you have no squad. The question I have is, would I need to edit the map itself to remove that door or is there an option I can change in the settings file for that map to have it open. I am almost thinking that might be in one of the script files maybe. Thanks for bearing with my silly questions. I will look more on the forum too :)

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

Yep you were right once again... I'm sitting like 6 feet from the computer screen, surprised I didn't mistype something before lol.

I'm now at possibly/hopefully the end of my problems! (although most likely not :p)
Once I get the server up and running and I go to open up the website for registering and all that on my other pc.... I get nothing.

lol yeah I was banging my head on my keyboard alot trying to figure that out the first time then saw what I typed haha

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
/////FIX FOR THE VILLAGE OF THE OPRESSED/////

ok everyone the file is uploaded THIS GOES TO YOUR CLEINT FOLDER UNDER ELEMENT your replacing the pck as that pck was missing a couple files. no this isnt a copy from another cleint this is specificly for 343 release. so everything will still work even the custom maps etc.

heres the link

paste into your element folder and replace the existing pck

it is in a RAR format so it will need to be extracted

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
your welcome

awesome let me know it it works ive tested it numerous times and so far so good.. so if it doesnt let me know ill create a new upload.

i did this for 343 so he didnt have too.... someones gotta give back right :D: but if you get a problem let me know... i WILL re upload

PS.. are you running 343 server?

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

IF those that know how to unpack and repack a pck let me know add me to skype "supra53231" might be faster for you to do it that way. i have the files needed and there only 5kb and 40kb to send... all you gotta do is repack the file... if you dont know how to do that ....then just download the file.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

ps. those coords related to server crash known to be graphical issues i dont got no more. may not be from the update but i can go strait through no problem. ive tested on every resolution etc. and i dont have a single problem anymore... BUT my main concern was to the opressed area... if anyone else doesnt have a problem with that area then im happy cuz that was my goal. still working on other fixes

Last edited:
PW Dev <3
Reaction score
No credit to me? Cmon, i gave you that stuff :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The fixed file works excellently! At least I didn't fall to any problem yet. Well, indeed I'm running a mixed server of 343 and Aringaso (the Aringaso's vmware image with 343's config files).
I've seen another minor thing. When I craft Nirvana item set (to be precise, it's the "Sacred Legate Robe"), it ALWAYS gives the following add-ons:(1)HP:+180, (2)Reduce physical damage taken:+3%, (3)Vitality:+10, (4)HP:+180, (5)Reduce physical damage taken:+3%, which are not suitable for this robe, according to the information from the pw database website ( ). The same thing happens when crafting other Nirvana items. To get the items with 'standard' add-ons I must use the PWoe program (download from - it's in Russian for I found it in a Russian forum ) to change the stats. Could anyone fix this stuff?
btw, could anyone provide me with a full list of hex codes for items' add-ons? The above mentioned PWoe program has ALMOST every hex code, but not ALL, and some of them doesn't work. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Important notice: ALL LINKS ARE DOWN -- I REPEAT ALL LINKS ARE DOWN

Package is being re-uploaded...

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

In relation to the client crashing (and LITMODELS) I have discovered there are several file integrity 'issues' (not just LITMODELS). It seems there were many problems with the server and client actually -- I used WinMerge on my package -- downloaded, and my "source" files. There are MANY files that do not match !

I apologize for any inconvenience, but all files will be re-uploaded as soon as possible. If you are using the original download, I strongly suggest you just delete it, and use the newest full release...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for all your hard work :D
another not found a test area for night scream island 747 379 or it could be the map for it idk was just flying around and found it :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you mean by "back up"? That, we can download the new release from the links in your first post?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he took them down for a bit because there was flaw's in the release. he made new release and uploaded again to megaupload. then added new links back in

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Important notice: ALL LINKS ARE DOWN -- I REPEAT ALL LINKS ARE DOWN

Package is being re-uploaded...

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

In relation to the client crashing (and LITMODELS) I have discovered there are several file integrity 'issues' (not just LITMODELS). It seems there were many problems with the server and client actually -- I used WinMerge on my package -- downloaded, and my "source" files. There are MANY files that do not match !

I apologize for any inconvenience, but all files will be re-uploaded as soon as possible. If you are using the original download, I strongly suggest you just delete it, and use the newest full release...

Can you enumerate what these flaws are? Aside from client-crash in Opressed Village, TW seems to be not working, (enabled TW and PVP) had a guild test bid and it was accepted but it's been 3 weeks now and still no battle schedule. Another reported problem is the H&H teleport, they cannot seem to go and farm H&H.

Please advise, thanks.

Back