Page 2 of 306 FirstFirst 123456789101252102 ... LastLast
    MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    Strathmore, CalLocation
    85Posts

Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

READ ALL THE POSTS; 343 said he had to take down the uploads and reupload them and not to complain of broken links.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    In My Own WorldLocation
    946Posts

343 you should have edited out the links in the first post and put that they were down in that post. If you are reuploading there isnt any need for the original links to be there since the links will be different. This would also avoid confusion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Search
    My Files. Mediafire FileFront
    If any of my links are broken let me know

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,387Posts

I am finished re-uploading the package (sorry for any inconvenience), download away...
    Last edited by 343; 19-03-11 at 11:06 PM.

¤ My Public Releases ¤

InactiveRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    169Posts

Lol I like how 18 ppl liked the dead links hehe.JK I may try if I get time but im kinda done with the custom builds (thats why I tossed 1.5 years of work to do a ever evolving SVN PWI restore). Let me know if you think of any major fixes you did if you think of any plz.

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,387Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ddnut View Post
    Lol I like how 18 ppl liked the dead links hehe.JK I may try if I get time but im kinda done with the custom builds (thats why I tossed 1.5 years of work to do a ever evolving SVN PWI restore). Let me know if you think of any major fixes you did if you think of any plz.
    This release is as close to 'official' (little to no custom content) as I could possibly do. The only real customization on my server was my 'remake' of the Chapel, and the only thing I did with that was move the matchmaker inside (so you actually get married IN the chapel), and that would easily be undone by removing my 'custom' NPC from the npcgen (chapel guide).

One of my biggest 'complaints' ("if you will") of most private servers and/or releases was the mounds of custom content. So all my work for the past 2 years has been making a good 'base' release that would very closely 'mimic' the 'official' game...

You may like this release :)

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

...oh and there technically are other 'custom' things, but nothing that would be noticed from the 'players end'

such as: Das and I found out that big jump/small jump is somehow controlled by the world ID tag number. so for instances like the perfect chapel ; well in my release the perfect chapel has a world ID tag of 334 so that it will permit "big jump" -- like in official. same with chrono world/Old Heavens Tear -- in my release it has a world tag og 333, so that 'big jump' IS permitted (like on official)... For reasons like this, is why I said use this client with this server, not to attempt to use other clients with this server or other servers with this client (or it will cause problems) that's the reason, because I tried to do things that would make this release mimic the official game, but they vary so much from other releases...

¤ My Public Releases ¤

InactiveRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    169Posts

ooooo sounds nice I look forward to a try.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    Pekanbaru, IndoLocation
    1,013Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 343 View Post
    This release is as close to 'official' (little to no custom content) as I could possibly do. The only real customization on my server was my 'remake' of the Chapel, and the only thing I did with that was move the matchmaker inside (so you actually get married IN the chapel), and that would easily be undone by removing my 'custom' NPC from the npcgen (chapel guide).
    does the maried system working good?

GammaRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    3,333Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hrace009 View Post
    That's need a gamedbd fix so I guess it's a no unless 343 hex edited the gamedbd
    <?php
    echo "Hello World!";
    ?>

MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    payakumbuhLocation
    8Posts

its server download little big so her file
    Please use WinRAR coventer

GammaRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    3,333Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilcool View Post
    its server download little big so her file
    Please use WinRAR coventer

Download

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zorno View Post
    Create a free account there and use the downloadmanager they give you and you will never have any troubles anymore
    Their downloadmanager = crap I'll use jdownloader instead
    <?php
    echo "Hello World!";
    ?>

True MemberRank
    Feb 2010 Join Date
    BerlinLocation
    713Posts

Hey 343,

first of all, nice work!

Just one small problem.

I have it set up, I can startup the server using start.sh (I had to change it a bit, mainly 777 the bin directories).

Just, when I use ifconfig, I get 10.0.2.15 as my IP?!

I tried changing this in hosts, interfaces and resolv.conf.

My interfaces :
    Code:
    auto eth0
    iface eth0 inet static
    	address 192.168.178.88
    	netmask 255.255.255.0
    	network 192.168.178.0
    	broadcast 192.168.178.255
    	gateway 192.168.178.1
    I restart connection, yet it wont work. I can only connect to Internet using DHCP, and then I jump back to that strange IP.

Any Idea why?

Selling my 1.5.1 PW Website with many features
    Click here

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,387Posts

See, I've never had problems with the marriage that I've seen others refer to. I do recall seeing a post from Das about manually leaving squad prior to disconnecting =\ I never did too extensive of testing in this area since I couldn't get it to give me problems ...

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh91 View Post
    Hey 343,

first of all, nice work!

Just one small problem.

I have it set up, I can startup the server using start.sh (I had to change it a bit, mainly 777 the bin directories).

Just, when I use ifconfig, I get 10.0.2.15 as my IP?!

I tried changing this in hosts, interfaces and resolv.conf.

My interfaces :
    Code:
    auto eth0
    iface eth0 inet static
    	address 192.168.178.88
    	netmask 255.255.255.0
    	network 192.168.178.0
    	broadcast 192.168.178.255
    	gateway 192.168.178.1
    I restart connection, yet it wont work. I can only connect to Internet using DHCP, and then I jump back to that strange IP.

Any Idea why?
    What 'flavor' of Linux are you using? Are you using a fresh install, or an existing one?

I initially designed this package based off of Ubuntu server x86 or x64, and haven't personally had any permissions issues when doing all fresh installs (during testing, logged in as root)... I would imagine different distros of Linux may run into issues with this or the variant locations of libraries (which is one reason I just recommended Ubuntu)...

As far as the IP issue, I'm really drawing a blank... My network is a 10.0.0.x network, but the only real file that is included in my package as far as the *system* goes is /etc/hosts =\ So if you've set your hosts file and /etc/network/interfaces correct I am drawing blanks (at least for the moment)...

Are you running a virtual machine, or a physical machine?

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

...The only thing I could think of (sitting here thinking about it) would be that if you're running a VM, somewhere the settings are incorrect within the VM ??? Aside that regardless of whether you're running a VM or a physical machine I would say start from square one and see what happens; start with a nice fresh clean install of Ubuntu server x64 (or your favorite 'flavor' of Linux) ;)

¤ My Public Releases ¤

True MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    Pekanbaru, IndoLocation
    1,013Posts

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i got the error when extracting, maybe i will try to re-download again

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,387Posts

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i got the error when extracting, maybe i will try to re-download again
    Sadly this makes complaint #2, So I think I have a faulty upload on my end (I know the RAR itself is good I installed on my actual server from the RAR to make 100% sure)

Re-uploading immediately !

¤ My Public Releases ¤

True MemberRank
    Sep 2004 Join Date
    KanagawaLocation
    290Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 343 View Post
    Sadly this makes complaint #2, So I think I have a faulty upload on my end (I know the RAR itself is good I installed on my actual server from the RAR to make 100% sure)

Re-uploading immediately !
    Make me 3rd, was thinking it was my download as I am redownloading again.

Advertisement