¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

InactiveRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    86Posts

Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤
    ubunto version is corrupt got the newest now though it says am trying to figure out how to get files from windows into vmware so I can begin the install. any help?

Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    germanyLocation
    1,509Posts

how to get files from windows into vmware so I can begin the install
    this are basics ... learn first ... then try ssh gui ...
    forum rules >> 19 >> This forum is English; you must either post in English or create an accurate translation
    we are a developer forum not an networking / linux forum and we cannot teach you networking / linux basics
    >> knowledge about linux

MemberRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    Paris,FranceLocation
    18Posts

really every one saying to use thing but dont even work.

InactiveRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    86Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joshhodges06 View Post
    really every one saying to use thing but dont even work.
    it all works fine I was just being noob retarded at first :) to transfer files just login as "root" for your username from winscp.

InactiveRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    19Posts

I apologize if I should create a new thread for this but I just wanted to take the time to give thanks to the following:

Spoiler:

argonaut
    Asreina
    avalanche3
    beastie
    BoZZSTALKER
    ch40tic
    chafed
    crxfreak
    DaMadBoy
    das7002
    Drakaer
    Eistiger
    Erndog
    fgru
    fluxbox
    gpadmin
    hrace009 - Brofist for Archer support.
    Kyokyonos
    LawOutLaw
    Lolsky
    nofxpunkerbrian
    Ozuru
    PWI
    R3DSKULL
    Ragezone
    raindelian
    rbb138
    Romulan
    ronny1982
    Sofag
    Szaer
    talolan
    totoman
    WagnerEnke

and anyone else deserving of credit involved in making 1.3.6 possible including people who hosted files and people performing testing.

I want thank the above users for any post they made which was useful or helpful to me personally in my own struggle.

All the relevant posts were liked accordingly, posts that helped, posts I strongly agreed with or posts that I thought were hilarious.

Massive thanks to 343 for this release and the personal time invested to make 1.3.6 so epic, things that can and cannot be so easily noticed as well as the endless support that has been provided to so many users. Also 1.3.6 is my home; it won't ever be forgotten no matter what shiny new shit comes out.

Thank you to those who helped others and shared your knowledge but also shared with a good attitude.

Lastly thanks to the type of newbs who invested the time to read and figure out most things on his or her own and demonstrated some real effort when genuinely stuck by including what was attempted or tested, what was located in the forums using search and any screenshots relevant to the problem (some of which I also learned from) and the solution to that problem if you found one.

Thank you for really trying, testing and providing good information and a solution which I believe builds RaGEZONE, instead of being lazy and nagging the shit out of the community and wasting people's time and website resources about page 1 information that isn't even nested.

Thanks again to the PWI and forum greats around here, much appreciation, humbleness and great respect.

Regards.

MemberRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    Paris,FranceLocation
    18Posts

well can some one help me do u use 7z cuz dont work on the cilents <.<

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,457Posts

well can some one help me do u use 7z cuz dont work on the cilents <.<
    Did you verify the checksum's ?

¤ My Public Releases ¤

MemberRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    Paris,FranceLocation
    18Posts

so i download the ones at bottom trying get this server done early :P

dev says file broken and client 1 some error i ddent try 2 mind helping?

InactiveRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    19Posts

so i download the ones at bottom trying get this server done early :P

dev says file broken and client 1 some error i ddent try 2 mind helping?
    First download all of the necessary files then verify the checksums are valid.

Spoiler:

Not sure if its alright to post this:

1080 fullscreen

Next, after you verify all the files are good, extract the archives then verify the ISO files are also good.

Then you can proceed to the next steps.

If the checksum for the archive is not good then you need to download the file again, nothing is wrong with these files.

If you get an error message while doing something after you have verified your files are good, provide a screenshot or the exact error message along with what you were doing when it came up.

If you just say "there was some error message" I have to say "fix it" because I cannot be any more helpful with the information that you provided, I don't know what you did, how you did it or what the error message was.

Edit:
    Oh right, the method above is not the easiest or fastest way to verify the files, its just one easy way to demonstrate.
    Last edited by TheLastAnnon; 25-07-13 at 10:28 PM.

MemberRank
    Nov 2011 Join Date
    14Posts

hey 343, any chance of making another version of this release so that it doesn't have the Tideborn and Earthguard lands? having the gears, mounts, and flyers from 1.4.2 and higher versions are fine but just not the lands. for some reason, after messing with 1.4.4 and 1.4.5 servers for a while now, i'm wanting to return to the beginning, of sort. where there is just the original 3 races with the 6 classes and the original map where Tideborn and Earthguard lands don't exist. personally, i've never like the Tideborn and Earthguard lands so if i'm going back to the beginning, i don't want those lands to exist.

MemberRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    Paris,FranceLocation
    18Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastAnnon View Post
    First download all of the necessary files then verify the checksums are valid.

Spoiler:

Not sure if its alright to post this:

1080 fullscreen

Next, after you verify all the files are good, extract the archives then verify the ISO files are also good.

Then you can proceed to the next steps.

If the checksum for the archive is not good then you need to download the file again, nothing is wrong with these files.

If you get an error message while doing something after you have verified your files are good, provide a screenshot or the exact error message along with what you were doing when it came up.

If you just say "there was some error message" I have to say "fix it" because I cannot be any more helpful with the information that you provided, I don't know what you did, how you did it or what the error message was.

Edit:
    Oh right, the method above is not the easiest or fastest way to verify the files, its just one easy way to demonstrate.
    thx but got any relese for 1.4.4 so i could update

InactiveRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    19Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joshhodges06
    Thanks but got any release for 1.4.4 so i could update?
    No I don't sorry.

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,457Posts

Quote Originally Posted by npcGHOST View Post
    hey 343, any chance of making another version of this release so that it doesn't have the Tideborn and Earthguard lands? having the gears, mounts, and flyers from 1.4.2 and higher versions are fine but just not the lands. for some reason, after messing with 1.4.4 and 1.4.5 servers for a while now, i'm wanting to return to the beginning, of sort. where there is just the original 3 races with the 6 classes and the original map where Tideborn and Earthguard lands don't exist. personally, i've never like the Tideborn and Earthguard lands so if i'm going back to the beginning, i don't want those lands to exist.
    Yea, just edit the game client EXE to block movement in these these areas. I left those areas in there for anyone who wanted to add custom content to and for these areas.

¤ My Public Releases ¤

InactiveRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    8Posts

im having some problems setting up my own private PW server anyway i can get some help? i was going to download the links above but a GM told me to watch the video and i am lost on what to do

343 please may i get some help with this

InactiveRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    19Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tcorobert View Post
    im having some problems

What kind of problems? What have you tried? Where are you in the process?

Quote Originally Posted by tcorobert View Post
    i was going to download the links
    Have you downloaded all of the necessary files listed on page 1 and then verified they are good?

http://forum.ragezone.com/f694/compl...ml#post7709989

I think most users are willing to give you a nudge or a hint pointing you in the right direction but in order for anyone to do that they are going to need a lot more information.

All of the instructions are on page 1 if you do not know what to do I recommend reading the instructions on page one in addition to all the posts in this thread. Many questions are answered already and I believe there is at least one other guide posted in this very thread listing how to get things working step by step in addition to a few videos on basic computer networking.

If you don't know much about computer networking:
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f694/compl...ml#post7266282

Read some stuff, watch some stuff and try some stuff. Report back when you have read everything, you have tried various things and you have information about what is not working properly.

Advertisement