Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Me - no problems with mega downs just about couple of days.

Better use Jdownloader

Wondering where is the item mall in 1.3.6 version??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it is there but since no items its not show, idk for sure but try this

Nice 10x

Thanks for the info, tried and still corrupt.
Thanks anyways, I will move on to somthing else.

Is it Vbox giving you this poopie??

Than mount the iso with something like UltraIso & use the files inside to make new iso with app like Anytoiso.

Reaction score
Well vbox also give error to me to ISO files but anyway if u install Ubuntu with SSH server the winscp nice help (sftp commander between ur OS and Ubuntu in virtualboxba)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry if this is spamtastic or already resolved but 291 pages is wayyyy too much to read through x.x any suggestions on how to use these files on a windows 7? i am in no way THAT tech savvy to understand a lick of it tbh if possible please awnser in dumbdumb terms: is there a programm i can use to run those files while useing my windows 7? if so any suggestions of which one to use? (my tech knowlage if visual basic 2007 lol and that was back in high school in 2009 xD)

(also is this like what is on pwi servers now? like nightshades and such?)
(is it possible to add pets from ether saga into this? and mount npcs like in epw/epic pw?)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well vbox also give error to me to ISO files but anyway if u install Ubuntu with SSH server the winscp nice help (sftp commander between ur OS and Ubuntu in virtualboxba)

Thank you,
I used your sugggestion and workes like a charm :)

Have had my server online for over a week and no issues at all.
Time to do some editing and host it for family & friends.
Thank you 343 for all your hard work and everyone that also dedicated there time and help in this thread & the PW Section

Reaction score
anyone know why not show the 1.3.6 client the Elemental ressist amount in character stat window? text there but no number what would show the how much your elemental ressist.....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Deleted my earlier stupid question. Decided it's best to run 1.3x or 1.4x if I want to experiment with all the tools, correct?

Thanks for the hard work put into this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

Please reupload working or unpacking client

There is *nothing* wrong with this package! Nothing!

I'm going to assume you're running some crappy new(er) edition of Winblows? Maybe W8 or W10? I hate to break it to you but those are also NOT supported by this package! You /could/ try any "compatibility mode" if it's still available. But I would highly recommend [actually] going with W7, it's the ONLY version of Windows that I'll get near. I wont touch that W8/W10 poop with a ten foot pole! duck that poop!

Deleted my earlier stupid question. Decided it's best to run 1.3x or 1.4x if I want to experiment with all the tools, correct?

Thanks for the hard work put into this.

Pretty decent to ascertain - my personal fav is 1.3.x so I do have a bias toward that version, but I would think the older stuff would have more stuff made for it since it's been around longer...

That being said, there is a bunch of tools (IE the newest pwTools) on my pw_dev.iso that will [or should] work for almost everything on 1.4.x and 1.5.x as well. They'll just take more poking around to find... IE: you'll find [all] the newest pwTools located @ /PW_DEV/pwtools-bin/ rather than under the /PW_DEV/1.4.4 - 1.4.5/ directory...

I would certainly taking a GOOD poke around pw_dev.iso! It's 1,786,198,797 bytes (~1.66GB) of [pw] editing awesomeness...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is *nothing* wrong with this package! Nothing!

I'm going to assume you're running some crappy new(er) edition of Winblows? Maybe W8 or W10?

Pretty decent to ascertain - my personal fav is 1.3.x so I do have a bias toward that version, but I would think the older stuff would have more stuff made for it since it's been around longer...
W7 x64.
About versions, i like 1.1.6, i think it best, nothing superfluous and unnecessary

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all, i wanna ask how can i change the char name with Identity Stone in 1.5.1? It said that bring to the Keeper of Names in the northeast corner of Archosaur i did but it's error " not served "
so which files do i need to fix and how to do. Plz help me soon, bro.
Thank so much all.

Back