Page 3 of 306 FirstFirst 12345678910111353103 ... LastLast
    The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,387Posts

Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Don't fret; I wont stop until I get a successful upload... If you are literally downloading right now, you may want to cease; part one should be up in about 15 minutes...

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

part 1 is back up
    part 2 on the way

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Ok, both parts are back up... (crosses fingers)

¤ My Public Releases ¤

InactiveRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    2Posts

Is it me, or is part 4 and part 5 of the Client also broken? I also get the broken error for both parts of the server files.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't notice you reuploaded server files. Redownloading them now.
    Last edited by flaweddeath; 21-03-11 at 10:49 AM.

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,387Posts

For those of you who want the new Genesis interface with my client here are replacement interfaces.pck and surfaces.pck.

The genesis interface wasn't initially included since I'm not a huge fan, but I decided to re-release these (fixed) for my client. This is basically a re-release of the already released genesis interface except it's all in English, and I have made several small fixes to the interface ;)

Genesis_Interface.zip

To use these simply delete the interfaces.pck and surfaces.pck and replace with these, you will then have the Genesis interface with my client...

¤ My Public Releases ¤

True MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    Pekanbaru, IndoLocation
    1,013Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 343 View Post
    For those of you who want the new Genesis interface with my client here are replacement interfaces.pck and surfaces.pck.

The genesis interface wasn't initially included since I'm not a huge fan, but I decided to re-release these (fixed) for my client. This is basically a re-release of the already released genesis interface except it's all in English, and I have made several small fixes to the interface ;)

Genesis_Interface.zip

To use these simply delete the interfaces.pck and surfaces.pck and replace with these, you will then have the Genesis interface with my client...
    can you upload genesis interface and SERVER side of your release to media fire?

coz it will be more good at mediafire than megaupload.
    with mediafire, free user can download it more than one connection, but with megaupload, it won't allow it

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,387Posts

notes on genesis interface re-release:

I didn't touch the 'friends' panel, but I did remove what needed to be removed in the squad (T) menu. I removed what our client/server doesn't support in the character (C) panel. I removed the wardrobe 'bag' portion icon from the main 'bag'/inventory (B) screen. I removed head gear, and a few other items we cannot use from 'try on'/'preview', and from 'view player info' when viewing info on other characters. I also touched up the boutique (O), and the quest log (Q)...

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hrace009 View Post
    can you upload genesis interface and SERVER side of your release to media fire?

coz it will be more good at mediafire than megaupload.
    with mediafire, free user can download it more than one connection, but with megaupload, it won't allow it
    Right now I will be happy to successfully get it uploaded to one place. Once these integrity issues cease, and I know there is at least ONE good source I will consider/look into putting it in other places as well ;)
    Last edited by 343; 21-03-11 at 11:38 AM.

¤ My Public Releases ¤

True MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    Pekanbaru, IndoLocation
    1,013Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 343 View Post
    notes on genesis interface re-release:

I didn't touch the 'friends' panel, but I did remove what needed to be removed in the squad (T) menu. I removed what our client/server doesn't support in the client (C) panel. I removed the wardrobe 'bag' portion icon from the main 'bag'/inventory (B) screen. I removed head gear, and a few other items we cannot use from 'try on'/'preview', and from 'view player info' when viewing info on other characters. I also touched up the boutique (O), and the quest log (Q)...

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

Right now I will be happy to successfully get it uploaded to one place. Once these integrity issues cease, and I know there is at least ONE good source I will consider/look into putting it in other places as well ;)
    thx so much, i hope you can put it at mediafire, coz i only got download speed from megaupload 10kbps, but at mediafire, i can go trought 2mbps

------------------------------update out of topic ---------------

wtf my ISP gone wild, i never got these speed when using megaupload

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by hrace009; 21-03-11 at 12:25 PM.

InactiveRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    2Posts

Yup, I redownloaded parts 4 and 5 of the client files and both had CRC errors.

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,387Posts

I'm downloading all my uploads (after a full power cycle) to see how it goes over here =\

I will get to the bottom of this !

¤ My Public Releases ¤

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,387Posts

yea parts 4 and 5 appear bad, on their way back up ;)

---------- Post added 22-03-11 at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 21-03-11 at 11:53 PM ----------

part 4 is up, part 5 on the way...

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

ok part 4 and 5 are up (crossing fingers again)

¤ My Public Releases ¤

True MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    CanadaLocation
    391Posts

Downloading now

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

just those last 2 client files is all i need lol... then hopefully its easy going from there.

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

yay it all works now to start getting it up and going lol. thanks for the uploading

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,387Posts

np, I'm glad to hear we finally have good UL's =D

¤ My Public Releases ¤

True MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    CanadaLocation
    391Posts

ya for sure. a little patience and about 50 gigs worth of tries at least the 40th times a charm

damn MU and there crashing systems lol.

so far looking through the iso's looks like everythings there and good to go.

just gotta create a linux with a net and test it out there.

(does this version have the wedding zone friend keeps asking me about it lol)

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

grrr wish i could play the games on this forum lol.... apparantly not allowed

GammaRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    3,333Posts

@343
    Can you chose another host for your downloads? Megaupload is just terrible...
    <?php
    echo "Hello World!";
    ?>

True MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    CanadaLocation
    391Posts

i just downloaded all the files took 15 mins once all files got re uploaded. was downloading at 1.5mb/s just gotta wait 45 seconds in between each download tho

True MemberRank
    Sep 2004 Join Date
    KanagawaLocation
    290Posts

Redownloaded client parts 4 and 5 only and it works now.

Advertisement