Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ya for sure. a little patience and about 50 gigs worth of tries at least the 40th times a charm :thumbup:

damn MU and there crashing systems lol.

so far looking through the iso's looks like everythings there and good to go.

just gotta create a linux with a net and test it out there.

(does this version have the wedding zone friend keeps asking me about it lol)

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

grrr wish i could play the games on this forum lol.... apparantly not allowed

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@343
Can you chose another host for your downloads? :mellow: Megaupload is just terrible...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i just downloaded all the files took 15 mins once all files got re uploaded. was downloading at 1.5mb/s just gotta wait 45 seconds in between each download tho :blink:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yup same here. finally glad to see there all working now spent too much time trying to download the wrong broken ones but now there fine :D yaaaay

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i just downloaded all the files took 15 mins once all files got re uploaded. was downloading at 1.5mb/s just gotta wait 45 seconds in between each download tho :blink:
Megaupload = random download speed, waiting time between each download, 3 downloads max per day.

Unless you have a premium account but I don't think everyone here have a premium account on the terrible megaupload.

Reaction score
Sweet! I am glad to hear that we finally have good UL's of the server and client. Although at this point I am really happy about that, I have been so busy trying to get successful uploads/downloads on the server and client, I didn't get to personally verify the integrity of PW_DEV.iso or the GenesisInterface.zip; anyone had any problems with those (or anything in them???)???

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
nope ive downloaded lots of things from them today probably 30 times that limit. didnt stop me at all. also using orbitdownloader on firefox.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

nope dev and interface files are fine

Reaction score
ya for sure. a little patience and about 50 gigs worth of tries at least the 40th times a charm :thumbup:

damn MU and there crashing systems lol.

so far looking through the iso's looks like everythings there and good to go.

just gotta create a linux with a net and test it out there.

(does this version have the wedding zone friend keeps asking me about it lol)

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

grrr wish i could play the games on this forum lol.... apparantly not allowed

@343
Can you chose another host for your downloads? :mellow: Megaupload is just terrible...

Megaupload = random download speed, waiting time between each download, 3 downloads max per day.

Unless you have a premium account but I don't think everyone here have a premium account on the terrible megaupload.

nope ive downloaded lots of things from them today probably 30 times that limit. didnt stop me at all. also using orbitdownloader on firefox.

Ok, a lot to answer to here LOL:

in order:

@ Supra -- if by 'wedding zone' you're referring to the "perfect chapel" then, yes, my release even has a 'custom' chapel in which you actually get married INSIDE the chapel (I moved the match-maker to INSIDE the chapel, and bride and groom packs now give out 'wedding invitations' [which are required to enter the chapel])... As also stated that's probably the only real 'custom thing' in my client/sever... (and could be easily reversed if anyone felt the urge)

In addition my client/server also has the 'daily marriage quest' -- and all the NPCs & MOBs for it ;)

@ Rom -- I can look into something, M/U was all I have been used to using as I don't usually have necessity to host many (or large) files...

@ Supra -- Actually you don't even need to wait 45 seconds if you register for a 'free' account ;)

@ Rom -- I don't know about not having an account at all, but I do know I no longer have a premium account; so all I have is the 'free' account, there is no daily limit (like you say 3), however there is a size/time limit I noticed when downloading my own files to verify integrity; if you exceed whatever the 'limit' is/was then it makes you wait 60 minutes [that's what happened to me]

@ Supra -- That is correct, unless like I said above; there apparently IS a size/time ratio limit :??? I hit it myself trying to DL my own files to check their integrity, and it made me wait 60 minutes (still no biggie to me, when you have a lot going on especially)...

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

... it's only 25 seconds for the 'free' account ;)

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

nope dev and interface files are fine

Well that is a relief, saves me a lil bit of trouble of re-downloading those too :))

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Ok, so I will start seeking options for multiple places to host these too...

But ofc, if anyone here wants to mirror them, or host them somewhere on their own, be my guest (These files are, of course, for the entire community) ;) :D

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i will upload them to another host or a couple of them and give you the links to add to the first page :)

and wow you replied to alot.

ill also look into getting my FTP up and running on one of my servers for people to connect to and just copy them over to there computer although FTP can be VERY SLOW. so maybe not a good idea. maybe making a torrent and leaving it up till lots of ppl have downloaded and shared but could take time too lol.

Reaction score
i will upload them to another host or a couple of them and give you the links to add to the first page :)

and wow you replied to alot.

ill also look into getting my FTP up and running on one of my servers for people to connect to and just copy them over to there computer although FTP can be VERY SLOW. so maybe not a good idea. maybe making a torrent and leaving it up till lots of ppl have downloaded and shared but could take time too lol.

Thanks. I'm also wondering if the initial faulty uploads were due to something on my behalf, or due to MegaUpload :??? :S

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

I'm gonna guess M/U, because I don't use them a whole lot; and don't really experience any other problems with my network communications ...

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
343, all of the download was fine, I downloaded it just because and I can say wow... you really went all out on everything

And Megaupload is fine, I used JDownloader (since it does some magic to automate the whole process and magically makes dl speed get pretty close to my line max)

is the list all put together for JDownloader if you want a "one click" download to set it and forget it

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i dont use megaupload ive had issues with it quite a while back so i use 4shared or 2shared or a about 4 other sites

Reaction score
343, all of the download was fine, I downloaded it just because and I can say wow... you really went all out on everything

And Megaupload is fine, I used JDownloader (since it does some magic to automate the whole process and magically makes dl speed get pretty close to my line max)

is the list all put together for JDownloader if you want a "one click" download to set it and forget it

I'm glad someone noticed :D

That's the hard part; I've done soooo much over the past 2+ years that when asked "what does this contain" or "what sets it apart from the other releases", I really honestly cannot answer. I only know that I have done a LOT of work over the past 2+ years! Ranging from the small stuff like editing the graphics for all the loading screens and maps (to eliminate any 'official' PW 'branding') all the way up to adding all the NPCs and MOBs for 'wraiths ploy' and the daily marriage quest... The list just goes on and on and on ...

In all, I think I am really happy at least someone noticed =D ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
im starting to upload set it up right now to have a look. im quite excited to see the work youve done :)

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

what about the supply stash ive heard ALOT of people having troubles with that one

Reaction score
im starting to upload set it up right now to have a look. im quite excited to see the work youve done :)

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

what about the supply stash ive heard ALOT of people having troubles with that one

Honestly I haven't touched the supply stash :))
So if I remember correctly it works, but only to a certain point... Mine is most likely the same since I never touched it...

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm glad someone noticed :D

That's the hard part; I've done soooo much over the past 2+ years that when asked "what does this contain" or "what sets it apart from the other releases", I really honestly cannot answer. I only know that I have done a LOT of work over the past 2+ years! Ranging from the small stuff like editing the graphics for all the loading screens and maps (to eliminate any 'official' PW 'branding') all the way up to adding all the NPCs and MOBs for 'wraiths ploy' and the daily marriage quest... The list just goes on and on and on ...

In all, I think I am really happy at least someone noticed =D ;)

And you managed to implement the guild houses for the level 2+ lands, I think Ill add them for rt and tellus as well, nice to see you at least have them though...

on a side note: adminnotes.txt is longgggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Reaction score
And you managed to implement the guild houses for the level 2+ lands, I think Ill add them for rt and tellus as well, nice to see you at least have them though...

on a side note: adminnotes.txt is longgggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Yea, the only reason I didn't do houses for those two towns/areas is because I didn't add any NPCs for them... So there's no officer to take you there :))

and yea, adminnotes.txt is a huge wealthy collection of knowledge -- all of which can be found (and or was copy/pasted from) here... But I figured would be nicer in a huge file of knowledge, then you also don't have to search the crap out of the boards here to find out how to do something :D

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

... oh and you may notice:

The houses are actually two different maps, and here we go I'll reveal an 'easter-egg' for yall right now.

I don't remember where exactly it came from but I had a NPCGEN for house that had some monsters n poop in it, so I left that one (b05) with the monsters. You access it by walking INTO the 'house' behind the guild NPC in east archo... ;)

and the guild houses are actually a clone of b05 (in a folder named 'house' on the client and server) with a clean n clear NPCGEN

I figured I'd leave the monster one just as it was, but I figured for the actual 'land houses' if a guild wanted to go and chill in their 'house' you wouldn't want a bunch of monsters there now would ya LOL

so yea; there's a separation bewtween b05 and house, just walk into the 'house' behind the guild NPC in east arch and it will region trans you into the one with monsters ;)

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

...I just thought it was a cool idea to have a 'world house' and the 'private houses' and be able to customize the two individually :)

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

....................... Annnnnnnd on that note, I think I am off to take a siesta; have fun exploring my release ;) :D

Back