¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Page 303 of 314 FirstFirst ... 203253293295296297298299300301302303304305306307308309310311313 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 4696
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    502Posts

Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Dont use this files or client. It's total fucked up.

Perfect World Service, Help and Development
    TeemoCell

InactiveRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    204Posts

How so I know other than 343 taking the boutique out which is an easy fix. The client only works with his release from what ive read. I use a clean stock 151 the one in the guide in my signature normally but I am doing this for the purpose of simplifying things for other people who like this release. What is messed up in it though I actually would like to know thats the kind of information people should put out. if you don't want to talk here you can always pm or skype me.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    675Posts

InactiveRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    204Posts

thank you so much also heres a direct link to it incase anyone needs http://thewritinghaven.org/Downloads...wsxp+_i386.iso Also if someone could do this client for me on google drive it would be amazing then I would have both of the clients back I work with. Plus I could add it to the file host. https://mega.nz/#!75hW2CLB!HfjStAZUl...QzK6Z4AzcgKF0I

True MemberRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    675Posts

How to download from mega:
    do you have account on mega and do you have dynamic ip?

*if yes then login to mega so download limit will be ~5gb (if not login the limit i guess 1gb)*
    -start download with browser
    -pause around 4gb the downloading
    -restart router or your connection to get different ip
    -unpause after your net work again

InactiveRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    204Posts

doesnt work for me cause of how my isp does things.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    675Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crucifix View Post
    doesnt work for me cause of how my isp does things.
    well your mailbox also full, i try later to download, i have good internet just on my whole 160gb hard disc have not too much space left, and allways must delete something if i want download a client hehe

InactiveRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    204Posts

thanks I appreciate it.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    675Posts

InactiveRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    204Posts

The download directory is up check the link in my signature ill be adding a lot more but right now its all the 151 files for my stuff all of 343s stuff i also extracted the entire dev iso and put it in its own directory so people can just download what they need if their connection is slower.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    675Posts

InactiveRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    204Posts

lol for some reason the link in my signature didnt update let me fix it

- - - Updated - - -

There its all fixed.

MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    17Posts

hello... thanks 343 it run great on my vm, but i have a problem when stopping some map that i started.. and when stopping server the authd not stopping, like this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Regano View Post

help me

any help? thanks
    Last edited by bimscamp; 07-06-17 at 08:09 PM.

InactiveRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    204Posts

permissions you need to give the folder those files are in the proper permissions so they can execute. Look in the link to my setup guide near the top of it I talk about how to chmod the folders properly. Once that is done it should work fine.

MemberRank
    Apr 2017 Join Date
    11Posts

Okay I've run into an issue twice now and I really need some assistance troubleshooting to figure out what is causing it and how to remedy it.

On two different test servers now I have lost the ability to create new characters on any account seemingly randomly and out of nowhere. I cannot find any reason or cause for this to happen. I can create new accounts, and I can log into existing and new accounts just fine. Any existing characters on any account I can log in to just fine also. However, if I try to create a new character on any account, I am unable to do so. The system seems to hang momentarily and then gives me a time-out in-game. I must then log out.

The only error I can find in any logs that seems to relate is the following message in the /PWServer/146/logs/world2.err log:

gdeliveryd: err : gdelivery::createrole: userid=####, retcode=4

#### = the ID that I tried to create a new character on. Gives this same message for any account that tries to make a new account.

Why is this happening?? What the hell am I doing to cause this?

The only files I've ever modified on the server are gshopsev.data, tasks.data, /world/npcgen.data.

If someone could please help me track down what is going on I'd really appreciate it. I'm running 343's 146 release.

So far the only thing I've been able to do to get character creation back is to just wipe the server and start fresh. Luckily this has only happened to me on test servers so far. My one good main server I have going hasn't run into this issue so far, but I fear it is only time before it starts happening there too. I need to figure out what is causing this.

Advertisement