Dec 2010 Join Date
    /root/gameguardLocation
    1,362Posts

Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by ganie123 View Post
    Hi 343,
    I have been lookin ways how to contact you in this forum, tried to send you private message but your profile -messages blocked. is there any way to talk/chat with you? this is regarding setting up private world server. Please if you could pm your mobile number, i can make long distance call with you.
    U spent exactly the same character to write down that incredible stupid thing (no one give away his private mobile number for sure) instead of what's your problem about setup the pw...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    PW SCAMMERS SKYPE:mendax_mad, alexdevmmo
    im looking for that game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfB-l7ueyOg
    pick me on skype
    Spoiler:
    hyckerdev

Quote Originally Posted by Hycker View Post
    U spent exactly the same character to write down that incredible stupid thing (no one give away his private mobile number for sure) instead of what's your problem about setup the pw...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Let people behave their selves, 343 has his own mind and the same goes for ganie123 so their business are only theirs .
    I am telling you that because i know the feeling of not being "pro" and when you need help from a true master in hosting, others are acting selfishly and interfering as if it isn't allowed or it will hurt their heritage....
    I have seen you recently trolling almost every person who doesn't earn your liking and that is totally absurd.
    If you know that you are that good then why don't you help him instead of making fun of others ? you have to help with kindness and not intensity

If you are going to deny the truth then you see your quotes in this post with your eyes, it should give answer more than enough as evidence
    The logic here is really questionable most of people don't know what they want to do and when they are bored they are just acting high .

when it is community of coop we have to help each other and don't turn it into drama site for complains....

I think you know that already and you don't need to be intense like that... however if you will have personal problem with me because of this post. you have inbox function, you can use it always

If any moderator finds that offensive please delete it, i am only calming the situation here ... at least it is my thought there is intense air here
    Last edited by lordmegamanx72; 05-10-17 at 06:49 AM.

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    1Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ganie123 View Post
    Hi 343,
    I have been lookin ways how to contact you in this forum, tried to send you private message but your profile -messages blocked. is there any way to talk/chat with you? this is regarding setting up private world server. Please if you could pm your mobile number, i can make long distance call with you.
    If he wanted to talk to anyone privately he wouldnt block private messages (He wont also give you his PRIVATE phone number to intrude up on him). As you mentioned its a community here. It's up for long years, I'm pretty sure your problem is already solved, you are just lazy to search in older threads. After all if you still didnt find the solution, make a post with the detailed description and i'm pretty sure you will have the answer. ( maybe even 343 will answer you ;) ) Later if someone has the same problem, your post will be here to help him as well. This is how a community works.
    Last edited by vgc123; 06-10-17 at 12:14 AM. Reason: wrong quote

Quote Originally Posted by vgc123 View Post
    If he wanted to talk to anyone privately he wouldnt block private messages (He wont also give you his PRIVATE phone number to intrude up on him). As you mentioned its a community here. It's up for long years, I'm pretty sure your problem is already solved, you are just lazy to search in older threads. After all if you still didnt find the solution, make a post with the detailed description and i'm pretty sure you will have the answer. ( maybe even 343 will answer you ;) ) Later if someone has the same problem, your post will be here to help him as well. This is how a community works.
    I am sorry but you must read again my name and the other people's name since you are involving a random person with another causing commission.

I am not gainie123 but rather a person who calms situation here if you too have problem with me you have inbox function.

You are correct to use search function only if you know what is the keyword you are looking for but you know why can you search better than anyone else? Because you know the right keyword and not everyone gonna gossip a keyword among single post they need of 306 pages so calling others lazy is repulsive!

We aren't using dictionary here to search between all these threads and posts.

Forum is a coop work if you want help, you will get it with respect and not other useless commission are being caused by false accusation or unnecessary childish actions.

I am glad you agree with half of what i said but there isn't any need for troll or misunderstanding that are done intentionally if you are aiming to say kind answer it will be heard and respected!

343 isn't a god that we are going to talk all about him and decide in his stead he has his mouth so why are you still feeling hurt about it ? Why can't you just talk your opinion instead that defines you alone?

Think about what you say twice before you ever start to say it otherwise it will be laughable!

From that point to stop causing trouble to this thread if any person has something to say use inbox function.

I don't want disturb our newbies with our useless arguments!

Good luck everyone and anything else anyone wants to say you have my inbox!

This post may be edited for typos or to decrease spam on this thread.
    Last edited by lordmegamanx72; 05-10-17 at 10:29 PM.

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    1Posts

ty for this <3
    Last edited by sugarcoated; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:08 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    3Posts

ive installed the vmware 12 but everytime i choose the ubunto 64 bits, the prompt will shows saying that ubunto 64 bits is not supported by this host and it will not work. is there anyway to fix this ?

True MemberRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    659Posts

Use virtualbox, I never got issue with vbox
    PW retro package - PW MS, PWI, PW MY-EN, PW RU(1.3.1 - 1.4.2)
    PW MS Remake
    PhP based pwAdmin
    Adv. Octet Editor n Mailer

Advertisement