¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

MemberRank
    Feb 2015 Join Date
    1Posts

Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤
    hi bro... help me.1. why not all gm console can activate,2. i cannot open boutique by pressing o. why. 3 if i edit gshop.. i cannot enter the game tq bro

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    FranceLocation
    146Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WiIIiamz View Post
    hi bro... help me.1. why not all gm console can activate,2. i cannot open boutique by pressing o. why. 3 if i edit gshop.. i cannot enter the game tq bro
    1. To open the console use, "Maj + %" if you have french keyboard or ( Shift + ~ ) on english keyboard.
    2. In which world are you ? if you are in the primal world (is63) you can't open gshop ( you have to leave the primal world to access gshop )
    3. When you are editing the gshop, export gshop by increase the older gshop ( its very importent )

gshopsev.data *

For the Number 3: I think :)
    Last edited by Rodion; 10-12-17 at 04:21 AM.

MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    Lubań, PolandLocation
    1Posts

Hi all. I'm refreshing that. Getting exactly the same situation. Plus newly step by step installed server on Vbox. (installed ubuntu , 136 then 146. I don't need 151) Created account and logged on it. But can't create character. Tried to change protocols in authd and req scripts with base64, md5, (0x) and nothing works. And there's some error logs

world2.trace
    gdeliveryd: debug : matrixpasswd NOT usbbind user 1024

AuthD log :
    authd:: add PollIO task.
    gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:25:26,893 INFO GAuthServer:69 - authd:: add PollIO task.
    gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:25:29,896 INFO GAuthServer:? - GAuthServer::OnAddSession com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@4b1c2b67
    gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:25:30,396 INFO GAuthServer:? - AnnounceZoneid3, clear all online records on zone 1
    Prepare procedure call:{call clearonlinerecords(?,?)}
    gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:25:30,471 INFO GAuthServer:? - AnnounceZoneid3, aid=1,zoneid=1,ip1=0.0.0.0,ip2=0.0.0.0,ip3=0.0.0.0
    Prepare procedure call:{call acquireuserpasswd(?,?,?)}
    gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:26:09,385 INFO GAuthServer:? - MatrixPasswd,name=cinek,userid=1024
    Prepare procedure call:{call deleteTimeoutForbid(?)}
    Prepare procedure call:{call recordonline(?,?,?,?,?)}
    gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:26:09,729 INFO GAuthServer:? - UserLogin:userid=1024,sid=14,aid=1,zoneid=1,remaintime=0,free_time_left=0,free_time_end=0,func=0,funcparm=0,creatime=1514469238,adduppoint=0,soldpoint=0
    Prepare procedure call:{call recordoffline(?,?,?,?,?)}
    action=2 userid=1024 zoneid=1
    gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:26:29,199 INFO GAuthServer:? - UserLogout::User 1024 logout successfully.

world2.err
    gdeliveryd: err : gdelivery::createrole: userid=1024, retcode=4.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaltar View Post
    Okay I've run into an issue twice now and I really need some assistance troubleshooting to figure out what is causing it and how to remedy it.

On two different test servers now I have lost the ability to create new characters on any account seemingly randomly and out of nowhere. I cannot find any reason or cause for this to happen. I can create new accounts, and I can log into existing and new accounts just fine. Any existing characters on any account I can log in to just fine also. However, if I try to create a new character on any account, I am unable to do so. The system seems to hang momentarily and then gives me a time-out in-game. I must then log out.

The only error I can find in any logs that seems to relate is the following message in the /PWServer/146/logs/world2.err log:

gdeliveryd: err : gdelivery::createrole: userid=####, retcode=4

#### = the ID that I tried to create a new character on. Gives this same message for any account that tries to make a new account.

Why is this happening?? What the hell am I doing to cause this?

The only files I've ever modified on the server are gshopsev.data, tasks.data, /world/npcgen.data.

If someone could please help me track down what is going on I'd really appreciate it. I'm running 343's 146 release.

So far the only thing I've been able to do to get character creation back is to just wipe the server and start fresh. Luckily this has only happened to me on test servers so far. My one good main server I have going hasn't run into this issue so far, but I fear it is only time before it starts happening there too. I need to figure out what is causing this.
    I think i have found problem. Everything works great till you go to pwAdmin Characters page. Synchronization GameDB with MySQL working great. But when you trying to see character stats and eq, or xml. Then we have this problem. Trying to solve this. If someone have any suggestions. Let me now.
    Last edited by Czerwinski; 29-12-17 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Update

MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    135Posts

When could we expect 1.5.3 complete.iso ?

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    1Posts

Hello guys,

i have a question, when i activate the "debug_command_mode = active" the GM player can teleport anywhere by clicking "M (map)" then "Ctrl+ (click target location in map)" is a very nice GM power, but the problem is, Normal player can also use it? did i do something wrong?

Thank you

hello there I belive I have done something wrong or didn't do a command right or something unsure soo I will explain the best way I can from here on out

I followed the video 343 put together step by step 2 things are happening I am unsure of what

first one I am getting
    in the Vware I am getting TRACE scrolling down with coding unsure of its meaning pic below
    https://puu.sh/zpDAP/0b32754629.png

next I am for some reason unable too log into the PW control panel I have used the ip in question that showed up in the video ( not the one in the video but the one on my side )

and its not able to find the website control panel I am unsure where I went wrong here

IP data location
    http://10.0.0.42:8080/pwAdmin
    its not working for me sadly unsure soo any help would be MOST greatful
    Last edited by Kingdomofnothin; 17-02-18 at 11:06 AM. Reason: change around

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    1Posts

hi I was able to do the server but I am interested in changing the values ​​of the weapons and does not let me access the xml of my pg what I have to do

MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    135Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rodion View Post
    Hi all, i would known, how can i install your 1.5.1 server on a VPS, without mounting iso....
    ( I don't known if the best it's to creat a new Thread in Help section ? )

I can install Ubuntu 12.04 but not the 12.04.3 :/
    the 16.04 or the 14.04

Regards.
    Did you make a help topic about this already ?

If not let me know I will post it here.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    Wisconsin, USLocation
    311Posts

Quote Originally Posted by recid View Post
    hi I was able to do the server but I am interested in changing the values ​​of the weapons and does not let me access the xml of my pg what I have to do
    This was difficult to read.
    To edit values for weapons stats is done in the elements.data with the element editor.

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    MoscowLocation
    43Posts

**** THIS 4SHARED!!!!!!!!!! ****** website doesnt work &***** U

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    2Posts

hey bro, i am new at this so can you show how i install ia32-libs that i can't locate i want to create an offline server of pw 1.3.6 for my self, i already had my own client
    and is it right to configure my network manually by inputting the ip address 192.168.0.1 my self
    plz help me, i want play pw 1.3.6 so bad

MemberRank
    Aug 2015 Join Date
    5Posts
    i need help, DHCP always stop at 13%.
    https://ibb.co/fbVcSo

Quote Originally Posted by Rodion View Post
    Hi all, i would known, how can i install your 1.5.1 server on a VPS, without mounting iso....
    ( I don't known if the best it's to creat a new Thread in Help section ? )
    I can install Ubuntu 12.04 but not the 12.04.3 :/
    the 16.04 or the 14.04

Regards.
    i have the same problem have you manage to fix this problem already? 12.04.4 , 14.04, 16.04 all can be install.. but my problem is "pw-136-server_07.JAN.2014-ubuntu12.04.3_amd64"
    should be ran in 12.04.3. does any one know how can i install "pw-136-server_07.JAN.2014-ubuntu12.04.3_amd64 in 12.04.4"?
    Last edited by PyroSamurai; 04-03-21 at 03:18 PM.

MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    1Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mercedes View Post
    i have the same problem have you manage to fix this problem already? 12.04.4 , 14.04, 16.04 all can be install.. but my problem is "pw-136-server_07.JAN.2014-ubuntu12.04.3_amd64"
    should be ran in 12.04.3. does any one know how can i install "pw-136-server_07.JAN.2014-ubuntu12.04.3_amd64 in 12.04.4"?
    Yes, you can, simply by edit /etc/lsb-release file, set DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS" then retry your ./install-pw

MemberRank
    Jul 2018 Join Date
    1Posts

343 hello, can you tell me please how to open MySQL from somewhere. I tryed to install phpmyadmin- but nothing helps - on this version of ubunto it didnt installed. Try other commands - but same.
    I am super noobe at linux systems, but somehoe pw server is running normally, but i cant get to MySQL for given exp or objects in game for character. Maybe there is some others way?

thx!

MemberRank
    Aug 2018 Join Date
    FranceLocation
    1Posts

Hi there .. I have a problem with Link Ip : " http://10.167.32.14:8080/pwadmin " its not open with me to complete next step at page Admin to burn the server or create an account .

Advertisement