¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Page 306 of 307 FirstFirst ... 206256296298299300301302303304305306307 LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 4594
  1. #4576
    Azure subscription Hycker is online now
    SubscriberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    /root/gameguardLocation
    1,442Posts

    Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

    Quote Originally Posted by ganie123 View Post
    Hi 343,
    I have been lookin ways how to contact you in this forum, tried to send you private message but your profile -messages blocked. is there any way to talk/chat with you? this is regarding setting up private world server. Please if you could pm your mobile number, i can make long distance call with you.
    U spent exactly the same character to write down that incredible stupid thing (no one give away his private mobile number for sure) instead of what's your problem about setup the pw...

    Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    PW SCAMMERS SKYPE:mendax_mad, alexdevmmo
    im looking for that game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfB-l7ueyOg
    pick me on skype
    Spoiler:
    hyckerdev

  2. #4577

    Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

    Quote Originally Posted by Hycker View Post
    U spent exactly the same character to write down that incredible stupid thing (no one give away his private mobile number for sure) instead of what's your problem about setup the pw...

    Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Let people behave their selves, 343 has his own mind and the same goes for ganie123 so their business are only theirs .
    I am telling you that because i know the feeling of not being "pro" and when you need help from a true master in hosting, others are acting selfishly and interfering as if it isn't allowed or it will hurt their heritage....
    I have seen you recently trolling almost every person who doesn't earn your liking and that is totally absurd.
    If you know that you are that good then why don't you help him instead of making fun of others ? you have to help with kindness and not intensity

    If you are going to deny the truth then you see your quotes in this post with your eyes, it should give answer more than enough as evidence
    The logic here is really questionable most of people don't know what they want to do and when they are bored they are just acting high .

    when it is community of coop we have to help each other and don't turn it into drama site for complains....

    I think you know that already and you don't need to be intense like that... however if you will have personal problem with me because of this post. you have inbox function, you can use it always

    If any moderator finds that offensive please delete it, i am only calming the situation here ... at least it is my thought there is intense air here
    Last edited by lordmegamanx72; 05-10-17 at 05:49 AM.


  3. #4578
    Newbie vgc123 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

    Quote Originally Posted by ganie123 View Post
    Hi 343,
    I have been lookin ways how to contact you in this forum, tried to send you private message but your profile -messages blocked. is there any way to talk/chat with you? this is regarding setting up private world server. Please if you could pm your mobile number, i can make long distance call with you.
    If he wanted to talk to anyone privately he wouldnt block private messages (He wont also give you his PRIVATE phone number to intrude up on him). As you mentioned its a community here. It's up for long years, I'm pretty sure your problem is already solved, you are just lazy to search in older threads. After all if you still didnt find the solution, make a post with the detailed description and i'm pretty sure you will have the answer. ( maybe even 343 will answer you ;) ) Later if someone has the same problem, your post will be here to help him as well. This is how a community works.
    Last edited by vgc123; 05-10-17 at 11:14 PM. Reason: wrong quote

  4. #4579

    Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

    Quote Originally Posted by vgc123 View Post
    If he wanted to talk to anyone privately he wouldnt block private messages (He wont also give you his PRIVATE phone number to intrude up on him). As you mentioned its a community here. It's up for long years, I'm pretty sure your problem is already solved, you are just lazy to search in older threads. After all if you still didnt find the solution, make a post with the detailed description and i'm pretty sure you will have the answer. ( maybe even 343 will answer you ;) ) Later if someone has the same problem, your post will be here to help him as well. This is how a community works.
    I am sorry but you must read again my name and the other people's name since you are involving a random person with another causing commission.

    I am not gainie123 but rather a person who calms situation here if you too have problem with me you have inbox function.

    You are correct to use search function only if you know what is the keyword you are looking for but you know why can you search better than anyone else? Because you know the right keyword and not everyone gonna gossip a keyword among single post they need of 306 pages so calling others lazy is repulsive!

    We aren't using dictionary here to search between all these threads and posts.

    Forum is a coop work if you want help, you will get it with respect and not other useless commission are being caused by false accusation or unnecessary childish actions.

    I am glad you agree with half of what i said but there isn't any need for troll or misunderstanding that are done intentionally if you are aiming to say kind answer it will be heard and respected!

    343 isn't a god that we are going to talk all about him and decide in his stead he has his mouth so why are you still feeling hurt about it ? Why can't you just talk your opinion instead that defines you alone?

    Think about what you say twice before you ever start to say it otherwise it will be laughable!

    From that point to stop causing trouble to this thread if any person has something to say use inbox function.

    I don't want disturb our newbies with our useless arguments!


    Good luck everyone and anything else anyone wants to say you have my inbox!

    This post may be edited for typos or to decrease spam on this thread.
    Last edited by lordmegamanx72; 05-10-17 at 09:29 PM.


  5. #4580
    Newbie sugarcoated is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

    ty for this <3
    Last edited by sugarcoated; 24-10-17 at 11:08 AM.

  6. #4581
    Newbie khelmhike is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

    ive installed the vmware 12 but everytime i choose the ubunto 64 bits, the prompt will shows saying that ubunto 64 bits is not supported by this host and it will not work. is there anyway to fix this ?

  7. #4582
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! shadowvzs is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    666Posts

    Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

    Use virtualbox, I never got issue with vbox
    PW retro package - PW MS, PWI, PW MY-EN, PW RU(1.3.1 - 1.4.2)
    PW MS Remake
    PhP based pwAdmin
    Adv. Octet Editor n Mailer

  8. #4583
    Hardcore Member Rodion is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    FranceLocation
    146Posts

    Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

    Hi all, i would known, how can i install your 1.5.1 server on a VPS, without mounting iso....
    ( I don't known if the best it's to creat a new Thread in Help section ? )

    I can install Ubuntu 12.04 but not the 12.04.3 :/
    the 16.04 or the 14.04



    Regards.
    Last edited by Rodion; 03-12-17 at 08:45 PM.

  9. #4584
    Newbie WiIIiamz is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2015 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

    hi bro... help me.1. why not all gm console can activate,2. i cannot open boutique by pressing o. why. 3 if i edit gshop.. i cannot enter the game tq bro

  10. #4585
    Hardcore Member Rodion is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    FranceLocation
    146Posts

    Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

    Quote Originally Posted by WiIIiamz View Post
    hi bro... help me.1. why not all gm console can activate,2. i cannot open boutique by pressing o. why. 3 if i edit gshop.. i cannot enter the game tq bro
    1. To open the console use, "Maj + %" if you have french keyboard or ( Shift + ~ ) on english keyboard.
    2. In which world are you ? if you are in the primal world (is63) you can't open gshop ( you have to leave the primal world to access gshop )
    3. When you are editing the gshop, export gshop by increase the older gshop ( its very importent )

    gshopsev.data *

    For the Number 3: I think :)
    Last edited by Rodion; 10-12-17 at 04:21 AM.

  11. #4586
    Newbie Czerwinski is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    Lubań, PolandLocation
    1Posts

    Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

    Hi all. I'm refreshing that. Getting exactly the same situation. Plus newly step by step installed server on Vbox. (installed ubuntu , 136 then 146. I don't need 151) Created account and logged on it. But can't create character. Tried to change protocols in authd and req scripts with base64, md5, (0x) and nothing works. And there's some error logs

    world2.trace
    gdeliveryd: debug : matrixpasswd NOT usbbind user 1024

    AuthD log :
    authd:: add PollIO task.
    gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:25:26,893 INFO GAuthServer:69 - authd:: add PollIO task.
    gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:25:29,896 INFO GAuthServer:? - GAuthServer::OnAddSession com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@4b1c2b67
    gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:25:30,396 INFO GAuthServer:? - AnnounceZoneid3, clear all online records on zone 1
    Prepare procedure call:{call clearonlinerecords(?,?)}
    gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:25:30,471 INFO GAuthServer:? - AnnounceZoneid3, aid=1,zoneid=1,ip1=0.0.0.0,ip2=0.0.0.0,ip3=0.0.0.0
    Prepare procedure call:{call acquireuserpasswd(?,?,?)}
    gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:26:09,385 INFO GAuthServer:? - MatrixPasswd,name=cinek,userid=1024
    Prepare procedure call:{call deleteTimeoutForbid(?)}
    Prepare procedure call:{call recordonline(?,?,?,?,?)}
    gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:26:09,729 INFO GAuthServer:? - UserLogin:userid=1024,sid=14,aid=1,zoneid=1,remaintime=0,free_time_left=0,free_time_end=0,func=0,funcparm=0,creatime=1514469238,adduppoint=0,soldpoint=0
    Prepare procedure call:{call recordoffline(?,?,?,?,?)}
    action=2 userid=1024 zoneid=1
    gauthd: 28 Dec 2017 15:26:29,199 INFO GAuthServer:? - UserLogout::User 1024 logout successfully.

    world2.err
    gdeliveryd: err : gdelivery::createrole: userid=1024, retcode=4.



    Quote Originally Posted by Coaltar View Post
    Okay I've run into an issue twice now and I really need some assistance troubleshooting to figure out what is causing it and how to remedy it.

    On two different test servers now I have lost the ability to create new characters on any account seemingly randomly and out of nowhere. I cannot find any reason or cause for this to happen. I can create new accounts, and I can log into existing and new accounts just fine. Any existing characters on any account I can log in to just fine also. However, if I try to create a new character on any account, I am unable to do so. The system seems to hang momentarily and then gives me a time-out in-game. I must then log out.

    The only error I can find in any logs that seems to relate is the following message in the /PWServer/146/logs/world2.err log:

    gdeliveryd: err : gdelivery::createrole: userid=####, retcode=4

    #### = the ID that I tried to create a new character on. Gives this same message for any account that tries to make a new account.

    Why is this happening?? What the hell am I doing to cause this?

    The only files I've ever modified on the server are gshopsev.data, tasks.data, /world/npcgen.data.

    If someone could please help me track down what is going on I'd really appreciate it. I'm running 343's 146 release.

    So far the only thing I've been able to do to get character creation back is to just wipe the server and start fresh. Luckily this has only happened to me on test servers so far. My one good main server I have going hasn't run into this issue so far, but I fear it is only time before it starts happening there too. I need to figure out what is causing this.
    I think i have found problem. Everything works great till you go to pwAdmin Characters page. Synchronization GameDB with MySQL working great. But when you trying to see character stats and eq, or xml. Then we have this problem. Trying to solve this. If someone have any suggestions. Let me now.
    Last edited by Czerwinski; 29-12-17 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Update

  12. #4587
    Hardcore Member krikus62 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    134Posts

    Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

    When could we expect 1.5.3 complete.iso ?

  13. #4588
    Newbie Denzo is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

    Hello guys,

    i have a question, when i activate the "debug_command_mode = active" the GM player can teleport anywhere by clicking "M (map)" then "Ctrl+ (click target location in map)" is a very nice GM power, but the problem is, Normal player can also use it? did i do something wrong?

    Thank you

  14. #4589

    Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

    hello there I belive I have done something wrong or didn't do a command right or something unsure soo I will explain the best way I can from here on out


    I followed the video 343 put together step by step 2 things are happening I am unsure of what

    first one I am getting
    in the Vware I am getting TRACE scrolling down with coding unsure of its meaning pic below
    https://puu.sh/zpDAP/0b32754629.png

    next I am for some reason unable too log into the PW control panel I have used the ip in question that showed up in the video ( not the one in the video but the one on my side )

    and its not able to find the website control panel I am unsure where I went wrong here

    IP data location
    http://10.0.0.42:8080/pwAdmin
    its not working for me sadly unsure soo any help would be MOST greatful
    Last edited by Kingdomofnothin; 17-02-18 at 11:06 AM. Reason: change around

  15. #4590
    Newbie recid is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

    hi I was able to do the server but I am interested in changing the values ​​of the weapons and does not let me access the xml of my pg what I have to do



Advertisement