Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

¤ The Complete PW Package ¤

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
resolved the error was that I was very tired and typed in some places different data:thumbdown:

but I'm still struggling with the noip
I put the server online so my friends can access
but the online registration page is only within my network access that is just me

I'm using a physical machine and a new installation following your video.
:thumbup:Once again here is my "thank you" for their excellent work:thumbup:

Reaction score
resolved the error was that I was very tired and typed in some places different data:thumbdown:

but I'm still struggling with the noip
I put the server online so my friends can access
but the online registration page is only within my network access that is just me

I'm using a physical machine and a new installation following your video.
:thumbup:Once again here is my "thank you" for their excellent work:thumbup:

You DO NOT NEED noip for 'friends' to be able to play. All you DO NEED, is basic networking principles and knowledge (Just give them your PUBLIC IP). (IE. How to configure your router to allow incoming connections on 29000, 80, and 8080.) I will not help with that here as I covered an entire tutorial on 'the basics of networking' here:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/absolute-basics-networking-tcp-ip-709746/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
always used with the server noip ...... unfortunately my network has Dynamic IP and whenever the operator restarts I get offline .... ..... I'll check the link but I never had problems with networking ..... but thanks again

sorry my bad english (google translator)

problem solved. the error occurred when replacing localhost by an ip

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone has the logon screen of the genesis client?

this interface is awersome but i want to make the complete genesis client, and i dont see in any part the updates to the logon screen change u.u

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
someone has the logon screen of the genesis client?

this interface is awersome but i want to make the complete genesis client, and i dont see in any part the updates to the logon screen change u.u
The interface is cool but the background video is crapy and I'm glad that video thingy don't work on our client 1.3.6 :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oks so you sait that the login screen of genesis is not available for the client?

damn, i wanted to use the genesis interfase with the login screen that looks very nice u.uU

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when I try to add, modify or delete anything that does not work and gain error message

343 - ¤ The Complete PW Package ¤ - RaGEZONE Forums

Edited________________________________________________________________

no matter where you are.... the error is always the same ... see the real location of the charater in the game and compare the coordinates of pwAdmin

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In Game
in pwAdmin

before trying this, I used the command to synchronize GameDB in pwAdmin...to be sure you are updated with the location but the same error appears

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try to save char data without the decimals. pwAdmin seems to love only integer values for char coords. There are ingame coords and "d_goto" coords wich are different also.

Last edited:
Angelemu founder
Reaction score
Try to save char data without the decimals. pwAdmin seems to love only integer values for char coords. There are ingame coords and "d_goto" coords wich are different also.

nice converter...
i just noticed your rotation cal which seems a bit wrong (except for north/south) i think ill throw together a little app that lets you easily calculate npc rotations with a nice little arrow to turn.

ex: NW is -0.7071,0,0.7071

Last edited:
Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice converter...
i just noticed your rotation cal which seems a bit wrong (except for north/south) i think ill throw together a little app that lets you easily calculate npc rotations with a nice little arrow to turn.

ex: NW is -0.7071,0,0.7071

Originally created by me... Not quite sure why but he seems to have copied it into his own dropbox...

I was going to create a rotation thingy in Javascript just so it can all be client sided... never got around to it...

Last edited:
Reaction score
...another thing I noticed about your screenies; you're logged in. If you are attempting changes to anything on this 'character panel' you need to make sure the account is logged OUT before committing the changes !

Reaction score
...another thing I noticed about your screenies; you're logged in. If you are attempting changes to anything on this 'character panel' you need to make sure the account is logged OUT before committing the changes !

For most changes you only have to be at the character select screen on your client. pwAdmin still shows as logged in when you are the character select screen even though edits will work.

Reaction score
For most changes you only have to be at the character select screen on your client. pwAdmin still shows as logged in when you are the character select screen even though edits will work.

Yes, in pwAdmin it does say "logged in" or "logged out" *"account"*. I would guess you may be able to change some things on a character while the account was logged in. However I have ran into problems with this, and it's much simpler (to recommend, and) to make sure no changes are made whatsoever without logging the account out. Playing the 'rather be safe than sorry' card on this one...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
informing the coordinates manually works
but does not solve the problem
and return to the game charater in this place totally different from the original

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Yes whenever I needed to change something I'm disconnected in the game
I created another acc to make sure I was not bug in acc and tried but the problem continues

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
over a week now and this server is running great. havent run into any problems yet.

except for GM invincible disabling after another gm goes offline. might just have been a glitch but oh well. thats what GM gear is for

Back