Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World - PCK Extraction MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For all those who wanna look into the pck archives of the new Forsaken World International client...

sPCK compiled with FW Signature and FW XOR-Decoding Keys
#define KEY_1 566434367
#define KEY_2 408690725

Untested, use on your own Risk!

Command Line Usage (same as sPCK of course): fwPCK.exe -x archive.pck

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still Angelica 3D engine ... So yes it could be compatible with some sMODfix and so on!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For all those who wanna look into the pck archives of the new Forsaken World International client...

sPCK compiled with FW XOR-Decoding Keys
#define KEY_1 566434367
#define KEY_2 408690725

Untested, use on your own Risk!

Command Line Usage (same as sPCK of course): fwPCK.exe -x archive.pck

thanks so much!
unpacking works great dont have problem to get any files from any PCK in FW international and for China version it work great too... but when i try repack it back even with untouched files, and place it back to original folders when i run game it say that actual pck file is damaged or not available, for repack i tested also older packers like sPCK or pwpack(2007 and 2008 versions) tested it with every pck files what FW have and none of them working :/:

EDIT:
i can also provide you any files from FW global and/or china version.
reason why im interested in functional re-pack is that i want make english patch for china version so my friends and lot of other guys who wasn't selected into CBT international will be able to test game too, but on china sever :)

Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
reason why im interested in functional re-pack is that i want make english patch for china version so my friends and lot of other guys who wasn't selected into CBT international will be able to test game too, but on china sever :)

Stupid... Why translate the chinese game if there's already one in english and that will be free to the public soon? :ehh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stupid... Why translate the chinese game if there's already one in english and that will be free to the public soon? :ehh:

well.. let's say that soon will be month or more but that guys don't have to play/do anything other in meantime :D

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well.. let's say that soon will be month or more but that guys don't have to play/do anything other in meantime :D

You could probably just take the english elements.data and stick them in the chinese client and have almost everything correct, the rest of it would just be configs/surfaces/interfaces.pck

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks ronny, I've experimented with it a little and so far what I found was that I can't see the FW weapon models on characters, tried using sMODfix but it doesn't seem to work... do I have to change something else for it to work or are the files just not compatible? I also tried adding pets and they do show up, but there's no animation. They're just frozen. Could someone shed some light on how to get them to work properly? thanks.

Game Developer
Reaction score
ty, i am playing FW China a want to make client english this will help with that xD

edit: i've done translation (on pcks only) to chinese client only now fixing some errors xD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty, i am playing FW China a want to make client english this will help with that xD

edit: I've done translation (on pcks only) to chinese client only now fixing some errors xD
sorry for offtopic but i cant send private message got some strange error :(

can i have question? which pcks u translated?
i have done:
configs.pck, interfaces.pck, also in resource/help book.pck
but i have problem with script.pck inside script.pck folder config,interfaces,itemdesc,skills working (some of skill show me error desc 1775 for example at bard) but in core folder of script.pck.files when i add translated files client crash :mad:
other files like surfaces,textures,gfx...etc is only graphic i think ^^,
can u send me your script.pck when u finish it please? :)
btw other things like quests and npc names and maps u can just copy all from FW global data, except gshop.data

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
script u dont need anyways, the games structure is a little like the dance game most the ecm etc rely on script data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back