Kn1fe-Zone gone?

True MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    331Posts

angry Kn1fe-Zone gone?

I regularly check Kn1fe-zone but it is randomly gone today. I think it has a great importance in PW development despite being Russian. It had active community compared to Ragezone.

Is it possible to get a copy of the site or the relaunch it back online?

So sad for it to go :(

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have a HTTtrack copy of the site?

True MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    476Posts

Re: Kn1fe-Zone gone?

A copy of wont make much sense, since Kn1fe-zone used a Forum/CMS Script which is in php and HTTtrack can not copy php.

True MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    331Posts

It should be at least up. There wasn't any notification about it closing down. It is rich in using IDA Pro and functions. It even had guides for writing programs etc. Ragezone has nothing and no one even bothers sharing information anymore.

I made copies of pages and files while I was a VIP there, but they are only VIP pages and are basically useless compared to the rest of the site.

I would have at least made copies of pages, but there was no notification. The forum doesn't have to be handed to someone else. It can be put in archive mode and people can use it like that. What's the point of taking down YouTube videos too?

I don't want to sound selfish or mean but it was the best place for PW development. Ragezone basically died after ~2013-2014 when 1.5.1 was released. If you take a look at Brazilian PW development sites, they are basically dead too. Some Russian MMORPG sites exist as well, but they are in the same situation as Ragezone.

I donated to keep kn1fe-zone up but it was randomly taken down. I understand kn1fe got tired but many people used it. I did a site check on it and it had many unique visitors per day.

The site should at least be up for about a week, people should have a chance to make copies of web pages. I am willing to host an archive copy of the site along with YouTube videos. I have messaged kn1fe but haven't received a reply.
    @Kn1fe I am willing to donate to take over the site or keep it running. I can translate all pages to English to help the community.

MemberRank
    Jul 2014 Join Date
    34Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coldwin View Post
    It should be at least up. There wasn't any notification about it closing down. It is rich in using IDA Pro and functions. It even had guides for writing programs etc. Ragezone has nothing and no one even bothers sharing information anymore.

I made copies of pages and files while I was a VIP there, but they are only VIP pages and are basically useless compared to the rest of the site.

I would have at least made copies of pages, but there was no notification. The forum doesn't have to be handed to someone else. It can be put in archive mode and people can use it like that. What's the point of taking down YouTube videos too?

I don't want to sound selfish or mean but it was the best place for PW development. Ragezone basically died after ~2013-2014 when 1.5.1 was released. If you take a look at Brazilian PW development sites, they are basically dead too. Some Russian MMORPG sites exist as well, but they are in the same situation as Ragezone.

I donated to keep kn1fe-zone up but it was randomly taken down. I understand kn1fe got tired but many people used it. I did a site check on it and it had many unique visitors per day.

The site should at least be up for about a week, people should have a chance to make copies of web pages. I am willing to host an archive copy of the site along with YouTube videos. I have messaged kn1fe but haven't received a reply.
    @Kn1fe I am willing to donate to take over the site or keep it running. I can translate all pages to English to help the community.
    lets build a new one. pm me if you're interested.

True MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    331Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shiank98 View Post
    lets build a new one. pm me if you're interested.
    It would be better to take over Kn1fe-zone or make an archive of it. Creating a new forum wouldn't be rich in resources as it was in kn1fe-zone. I have copies of majority of the stuff but they either lack tutorials or are in Russian.
    @Kn1fe Please reply to my messages on Skype and here. I am willing to make an archive copy of the forum. Don't let this community die.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand the game is slowly dying but I have played this game for many years. I am willing to continue the forum. Please @Kn1fe reply.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    476Posts

Same here,still playing PWI.

True MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    331Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teemo Cell View Post
    Same here,still playing PWI.
    I regularly go to Kn1fe-zone.ru to see if it went back online. @Kn1fe please reopen. Please reply to this thread to get Kn1fe’s attention. Kn1fe-zone is very important to PW community.

MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    18Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coldwin View Post
    I regularly check Kn1fe-zone but it is randomly gone today. I think it has a great importance in PW development despite being Russian. It had active community compared to Ragezone.

Is it possible to get a copy of the site or the relaunch it back online?

So sad for it to go :(

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have a HTTtrack copy of the site?
    Srsly? It was based on copy-paste from different sites.
    Use mmorpg-devs.ru is main russian pw dev site.

MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    1Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond Hume View Post
    Srsly? It was based on copy-paste from different sites.
    Use mmorpg-devs.ru is main russian pw dev site.
    The fact is that, kn1fe-zone.ru had an adequate community, the Russian analogues of the website kn1fe-zone just yet, mmorpg-devs.ru died a long time ago, the latest articles have at least two years ago.

MemberRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    30Posts

Here to you leatherette if you can't do without kn1fe
    https://andrey.pw

MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    18Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enerty View Post
    The fact is that, kn1fe-zone.ru had an adequate community, the Russian analogues of the website kn1fe-zone just yet, mmorpg-devs.ru died a long time ago, the latest articles have at least two years ago.
    You're messed up. The latest publication was issued in Saturday.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    Pekanbaru, IndoLocation
    1,017Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dura100 View Post
    Here to you leatherette if you can't do without kn1fe
    https://andrey.pw
    thanks

Advertisement