• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Movements Hotkeys - How to change? ^^

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Can someone tell me what I must modify in the client.exe code for changing the movements hotkeys? :eek:tt1: I mean the keys: W A S D ...

I know that I should use ollydbg for this, but what are the lines for it? x)

Thx in advance :8:

Reaction score
Hello!

Can someone tell me what I must modify in the client.exe code for changing the movements hotkeys? :eek:tt1: I mean the keys: W A S D ...

I know that I should use ollydbg for this, but what are the lines for it? x)

Thx in advance :8:

Um try this. It should work and be much easier than editing the elementclient.exe

Download AutoHotkey from here ~>

Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
--- up ---

someone have any idea how to modify client.exe for changing movement hotkeys? =|

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nope. I saw on a private server they have hex edit the elementclient.exe for changing movement key to be compatible for AZERTY keyboard.

But idk wich part of the hex code of the elementclient.exe i should edit for this.

Some pro's can help me?

Last edited:
Back