Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sTools (PW tools for ALL versions of PW, made by Ronny1982) - outdated

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: ronny´s tools ...

I am new by administration and re-compiler PWI game server, i have version 1.4.5 latest with client 162. Planing to made small server with middle level character paly time.
Thank you for instruction about pwTools SVN. My windows XP SP3 can't install Visual C++ version 2008 and 2010 and impossible to made SLedit.exe and another tools. If anyone know working complete exe version please send me link files.
Big THANK YOU for professional info and competition.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My problem is when i Do the checkout its not moving all the files i guess. says transferring 0 bytes from trunk. If i could get a little help with this problem that would be awesome ty

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So links are changed but guide is not changed? Hows this installer work the guide has differnt files or do we just double click each file extracted and run the bins?

ok when I opened this step #6 only got 7 3 of them didnt want to load and say project file or web cannot be found one of them being gshop edit which is why I want this.

Reaction score
So links are changed but guide is not changed?

?!?

Hows this installer work the guide has differnt files or do we just double click each file extracted and run the bins?

installer = Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition ? if so > search ...

ok when I opened this step #6 only got 7 3 of them didnt want to load and say project file or web cannot be found one of them being gshop edit which is why I want this.

learn how to use visual c++ program

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
am missing something did everything step for step cant get it to work so went to 2nd page in install keeps failing after pwadmin so I went to the checks canceled pwadmin and checked everything else and they all downloaded great finally so now when I click the pwtools.sln do these steps but everything fails 0 succesfull. whats goin on?

Angelemu founder
Reaction score
am missing something did everything step for step cant get it to work so went to 2nd page in install keeps failing after pwadmin so I went to the checks canceled pwadmin and checked everything else and they all downloaded great finally so now when I click the pwtools.sln do these steps but everything fails 0 succesfull. whats goin on?

mh... i wonder what this bin folder in the svn is used for... trash bin i guess

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
uhm something wrong i cant download TortoiseSVN says
Unexpected HTTP status 400 'Bad Request' on '/svn/trunk/'
can somebody tell me what should i do?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please post a link with these tools compiled by you.I download them and the executables don't work.I tried compiling them myself and i get 9 error out of 10.I got vcredist 2005 2008 and 2010 installed and netframework 1.1 2.0 3.5 and 4.0.I don't know what the problem is.Tried with both visual basic studio 2008 and 2010 express.Just didn't work.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can someone please post a link with these tools compiled by you.I download them and the executables don't work.I tried compiling them myself and i get 9 error out of 10.I got vcredist 2005 2008 and 2010 installed and netframework 1.1 2.0 3.5 and 4.0.I don't know what the problem is.Tried with both visual basic studio 2008 and 2010 express.Just didn't work.

You should try uninstalling all those extra versions of netframework and vcredist.

Reaction score
You should try uninstalling all those extra versions of netframework and vcredist.

There's no problem w/ having them all, I have them all installed (and simultaneously) because I have things that were written at various times and require the various packages to be installed (simultaneously) :wink:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There's no problem w/ having them all, I have them all installed (and simultaneously) because I have things that were written at various times and require the various packages to be installed (simultaneously) :wink:

Ok maybe its just tawdarkys PC. I was able to successfully do it today.

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
Haven't found an answer to this, I'm trying to convert v85->v80. Created rules through sELedit, however there is a rule that couldn't be done in it. In v80 List [156]:157 - Pet Evolution Config actually has 184 rows, however v85 only 91. I have tried to manually edit the rules to ADDVALUE:156:92.........., however it doesn't work. Any pointers on how to get this to work or a working rule would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
I think there is error related with icons.resx in the sources. Dunno if the icon used are optimized for win7 up (mine win xp sp3). My compiler refuse to show it.
It only worked for me when i change the resource icon in the icons.resx (most of them).

pentium 4 2,8 single core winxp sp3 2gb ram

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think there is error related with icons.resx in the sources. Dunno if the icon used are optimized for win7 up (mine win xp sp3). My compiler refuse to show it.
It only worked for me when i change the resource icon in the icons.resx (most of them).

pentium 4 2,8 single core winxp sp3 2gb ram

I don't mean any offense but, damn, time to upgrade that thing man! (My phone has higher specs than that!)

Reaction score
No. I am not offended. You are right, 343. It is a very old rigs:(:. But it is very fun to watch such heavy task can run smoothly on it. Even the 1.4.4 server on VMplayer plus the client. Big help here for providing me about all info. and I just want to share the proof that there is nothing wrong about Ronny's newest tool. Even my prehistoric rigs can run it on winXP with just a little change. Thanks for all good works.:):

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back