Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sTools (PW tools for ALL versions of PW, made by Ronny1982) - outdated

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is in response to their own risk !!! if you trust this sources [ named: pwTools ] you can go with the following lines ... important !!! ONLY trusted sources are good sources ... [ sry for 2 post because > only 5 images to post ] ... my default language is german - please forgive me, linguistic or grammatical errors ...

... programs are for 1.3.x AND 1.4.x ... read the
carefully ...

many user have problems with editing files and programs are very rarely ... here I would like to show you how the lastest source of ronnys tools you can get ...

download and install
[ any people say: 2010 and 2011 are also good BUT 2008 are the based source ]

download sources svn from pwToos >
or post 2 > alternative svn downloader with update of existing files

decompress and u will see this

pwtools_svndl - sTools (PW tools for ALL versions of PW, made by Ronny1982) - outdated - RaGEZONE Forums

>>>> pwtools-binaries ... download lastest binaries / executables [ but not sure if all up to date ]
>>>> pwtools-changelog ... no explain needed ...
>>>> pwtools-pwadmin ... only download last binaries from pwAdmin ... [ but not sure if all up to date ]
>>>> pwtools-source ... download lastes source of all pwTools ...

start with doubleclick > pwtools-source.bat > this will download the lastest source of all pwTools and this will create a new folder named: pwtools-src [ command line interface is closed automatically ]

pwtools_src - sTools (PW tools for ALL versions of PW, made by Ronny1982) - outdated - RaGEZONE Forums

attention > if u redownload lastest source > will delete " pwtools-src "

content of pwtools-source.bat

rmdir /s /q pwtools-src
svn\svn.exe export pwtools-src

if download finished go inside pwtools-src > and start with doubleclick > pwTools.sln

pwtools_sl - sTools (PW tools for ALL versions of PW, made by Ronny1982) - outdated - RaGEZONE Forums

this will start Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition automatically [ debug mode is default ]

visualc++08 - sTools (PW tools for ALL versions of PW, made by Ronny1982) - outdated - RaGEZONE Forums

change from debug to release [ drop down list ] ... at your own risk ... if you know what you do ... if not STOP here and go to google and get informations about what to do: debug / release [ or press F1 and search about " debug " and " release " ]

visualc++08release - sTools (PW tools for ALL versions of PW, made by Ronny1982) - outdated - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: ronny´s tools ...

if u have changed to release go to left side and with an rightclick of Solution 'pwTools' (10 projects) you will see a list of many command - we need to do > Build Solution

visualc++08releasebuild - sTools (PW tools for ALL versions of PW, made by Ronny1982) - outdated - RaGEZONE Forums

on the bottom u will see information about build [ show output from build ]

visualc++08releasebuildoutput - sTools (PW tools for ALL versions of PW, made by Ronny1982) - outdated - RaGEZONE Forums

if u see the image at no9 with:
========== Build: 10 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
... now we finished the compiling / build of pwTools

now we can go to pwtools-src > bin [ binary / executable ] and we can start any programm ... gz ...

................... always up to date ................... ................... ................... ................... ...................

go to > Source Changes or any similar ... and | or mailing list ...

>>>> lastest changes are . only info >

................... questions about tools ? ................... ................... ................... ............ ...................

read the documentation carefully > ...

................... alternative svn downloader [ everytime up to date, best choice ] .................................

TortoiseSVN > >

install 32 or 64 bit version ... if you will start TortoiseSVN from start menu you will see following message

tortoisesv - sTools (PW tools for ALL versions of PW, made by Ronny1982) - outdated - RaGEZONE Forums

create new folder for downloaded content of svn > ightclick > SVN Checkout...

URL of repository >
Checkout Directory > autoentry

tortoisesvn_checkout_gui - sTools (PW tools for ALL versions of PW, made by Ronny1982) - outdated - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score

... wtf !!!!! cant edit ... more than 5 ... mental repair ur system ... i think the images is ok ...

###########################################################################

THIS IS A PRIVATE FORK OF THE ORIGINAL PROJECT FROM 2013-11-29

THE OFFICIAL PROJECT CAN BE FOUND AT:

why ?
http://forum.ragezone.com/f615/cant-extract-models-pck-985009-post7971571/#post7971571

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ronny , can you share file task_save.cpp of taskedit 1.4.5, plz ? :*::*::*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oh, i so very very ty Ronny . i love you so much and everything u do

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

plaase make and share sELedit for elements.data for servers 1.4.5.
This latest version no export for server 1.4.5

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

-_- if you guys actually updated his tools you would see that his sELedit supports export to 1.4.5 v 63 and 66 -_- seriously guys do some research or try before you ask. Respect is earned not given.

Oh not to mention his title does say
these files are for 136 and 144

Use the search button, i promise you will find what you are looking for. or just follow 343's link ^^

Reaction score

i guess you have to update the links again, the project has been moved:

the has some new bat-scripts which allows to create a local copy and update it frequently, instead of downloading raw files over and over again...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

It took me like 20 minutes to find this link. I'm so glad the project wasn't deleted!
Any chance you could edit some of your other threads to point to the new location? This thread doesn't show up in google when searching for the project as the other threads have a lot more posts. I only started searching because the old SVN downloader stopped working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Update your software will not work. Is a crash with an error.

Even the icons in programs, no.

In this case, the old version works.

My computer is not new. OS - Windows XP.
Tell me what to do to make it run a new program.

Thank you.

P.S. Sorry for bad English

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I am having the same issue as Deron mentioned, as shown in the image below. Wish I'd kept the old downloader somewhere now :)

fgru - sTools (PW tools for ALL versions of PW, made by Ronny1982) - outdated - RaGEZONE Forums

Edited to add: thank you very much for doing this tutorial Fgru, I will take a crack at it when I have a better net connection.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I am having the same issue as Deron mentioned, as shown in the image below. Wish I'd kept the old downloader somewhere now :)

fgru - sTools (PW tools for ALL versions of PW, made by Ronny1982) - outdated - RaGEZONE Forums

Edited to add: thank you very much for doing this tutorial Fgru, I will take a crack at it when I have a better net connection.

If I'm not mistaken it would not matter if you had the old one or not btw (If I recall correctly, last time I tried to use the old one it called for a password :O:)... ... ... Then again, I could be hallucinating :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i can't get coordens in sNPCedit 1.4.5 :(:

Code:
1	Ground	-2447343000000000.000	-2447343000000000.000	-2447343000000000.000	-2447343000000000.000	-2447343000000000.000	-2447343000000000.000	0.000	0.000	0.000	NPC	0	True	True	True	0	0	0	0

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score

sELedit now has a cross-reference searching feature. Right click an item and choose "Search xrefs" to see what points to it. Everything is controllable with the "references.txt" in sELedit/configs. You can also delete or rename the references.txt file to disable this feature.

e.g. right click a weapon to see who sells or what recipe crafts it, right click a stat to see what weapon/armor/accessory gives it or right click a recipe to see what goods list includes it.

Currently only the first 14 lists have been configured. There are some DIY instructions in the references.txt file if you're desperate to search for something else.

Whilst most developers tend to use pwdatabase.com to see what points to what it has its limits and is becoming less and less up-to-date and removes the ability to develop offline and does not work for custom content. Hopefully this feature will replace our dependence on pwdatabase.com.

In future I also hope to make the search result items open in the main window when you click on them, but due to windows::forms limitations in child windows this has stalled a bit.

Last edited:
Back