Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    germanyLocation
    1,494Posts

Re: ronny´s tools ...

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

links updated ...
    forum rules >> 19 >> This forum is English; you must either post in English or create an accurate translation
    we are a developer forum not an networking / linux forum and we cannot teach you networking / linux basics
    >> knowledge about linux

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,387Posts

Quote Originally Posted by micropanther View Post
    I am having the same issue as Deron mentioned, as shown in the image below. Wish I'd kept the old downloader somewhere now :)

Edited to add: thank you very much for doing this tutorial Fgru, I will take a crack at it when I have a better net connection.
    If I'm not mistaken it would not matter if you had the old one or not btw (If I recall correctly, last time I tried to use the old one it called for a password )... ... ... Then again, I could be hallucinating

¤ My Public Releases ¤

InactiveRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    88Posts

i can't get coordens in sNPCedit 1.4.5

Code:
    1	Ground	-2447343000000000.000	-2447343000000000.000	-2447343000000000.000	-2447343000000000.000	-2447343000000000.000	-2447343000000000.000	0.000	0.000	0.000	NPC	0	True	True	True	0	0	0	0

True MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    London, EnglandLocation
    1,236Posts

sELedit now has a cross-reference searching feature. Right click an item and choose "Search xrefs" to see what points to it. Everything is controllable with the "references.txt" in sELedit/configs. You can also delete or rename the references.txt file to disable this feature.

e.g. right click a weapon to see who sells or what recipe crafts it, right click a stat to see what weapon/armor/accessory gives it or right click a recipe to see what goods list includes it.

Currently only the first 14 lists have been configured. There are some DIY instructions in the references.txt file if you're desperate to search for something else.

Whilst most developers tend to use pwdatabase.com to see what points to what it has its limits and is becoming less and less up-to-date and removes the ability to develop offline and does not work for custom content. Hopefully this feature will replace our dependence on pwdatabase.com.

In future I also hope to make the search result items open in the main window when you click on them, but due to windows::forms limitations in child windows this has stalled a bit.
    Last edited by rbb138; 25-05-13 at 03:22 AM.
    -Robb.

Head Developer at PwDevastation.
    Project Member at sTools.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Hammond, INLocation
    1,745Posts

nice it will me much better to not use pwdatabase all the time to find stuff..

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    BulgariaLocation
    49Posts

I am new by administration and re-compiler PWI game server, i have version 1.4.5 latest with client 162. Planing to made small server with middle level character paly time.
    Thank you for instruction about pwTools SVN. My windows XP SP3 can't install Visual C++ version 2008 and 2010 and impossible to made SLedit.exe and another tools. If anyone know working complete exe version please send me link files.
    Big THANK YOU for professional info and competition.

InactiveRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    4Posts

re: sTools (PW tools for ALL versions of PW, made by Ronny1982) - outdated

My problem is when i Do the checkout its not moving all the files i guess. says transferring 0 bytes from trunk. If i could get a little help with this problem that would be awesome ty

InactiveRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    86Posts

So links are changed but guide is not changed? Hows this installer work the guide has differnt files or do we just double click each file extracted and run the bins?

ok when I opened this step #6 only got 7 3 of them didnt want to load and say project file or web cannot be found one of them being gshop edit which is why I want this.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Hammond, INLocation
    1,745Posts

Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    germanyLocation
    1,494Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid View Post
    So links are changed but guide is not changed?
    ?!?

Hows this installer work the guide has differnt files or do we just double click each file extracted and run the bins?
    installer = Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition ? if so > search ...

ok when I opened this step #6 only got 7 3 of them didnt want to load and say project file or web cannot be found one of them being gshop edit which is why I want this.
    learn how to use visual c++ program
    forum rules >> 19 >> This forum is English; you must either post in English or create an accurate translation
    we are a developer forum not an networking / linux forum and we cannot teach you networking / linux basics
    >> knowledge about linux

InactiveRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    86Posts

am missing something did everything step for step cant get it to work so went to 2nd page in install keeps failing after pwadmin so I went to the checks canceled pwadmin and checked everything else and they all downloaded great finally so now when I click the pwtools.sln do these steps but everything fails 0 succesfull. whats goin on?

True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    Unicorn ForestLocation
    527Posts

am missing something did everything step for step cant get it to work so went to 2nd page in install keeps failing after pwadmin so I went to the checks canceled pwadmin and checked everything else and they all downloaded great finally so now when I click the pwtools.sln do these steps but everything fails 0 succesfull. whats goin on?
    mh... i wonder what this bin folder in the svn is used for... trash bin i guess

True MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    RaGEZONELocation
    468Posts

i wanted to be a part of this project but they dint accept me.

if you want a good editor for v80 you can find it here:
    Share Element Editor for V80

MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    Behind YouLocation
    133Posts

uhm something wrong i cant download TortoiseSVN says
    Unexpected HTTP status 400 'Bad Request' on '/svn/trunk/'
    can somebody tell me what should i do?

True MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    London, EnglandLocation
    1,236Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LegalSin View Post
    i wanted to be a part of this project but they dint accept me.

if you want a good editor for v80 you can find it here:
    Share Element Editor for V80
    Ronny is no longer around, and I have no permissions to add other people.
    If you wanna add something I will gladly upload it for you however, and give credits.
    -Robb.

Head Developer at PwDevastation.
    Project Member at sTools.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement