Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

whats wrong with botique?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

?..

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You probably see only client's gshop and didn't update gshop on server.
Or it can be to high item ID (above 32k) or (highly unlikely) item isn't in elements data

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You probably see only client's gshop and didn't update gshop on server.
Or it can be to high item ID (above 32k) or (highly unlikely) item isn't in elements data

i edited the gshop and deleted most of items from botique...i wanted to add them my self...but after i deleted i saved the gshop.data in client and in server to. {using Winscp}

but as u see in the pic the items are still there nothing changed

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

and i can buy only 2 mounts from botique...other won work

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

other i mean all stuff wep,armor,etc

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The other guys are correct, you need to check your item id's.

1)Check the item is in elements.data first, just in case you got the ids from Pw Database :)
2)Gshop won't accept items that have ids higher than 30000
3)Make sure you got the right permissions when you upload the gshop to the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The other guys are correct, you need to check your item id's.

1)Check the item is in elements.data first, just in case you got the ids from Pw Database :)
2)Gshop won't accept items that have ids higher than 30000
3)Make sure you got the right permissions when you upload the gshop to the server.

ok so i did all th u sayd ive checked element.data and gshop.data no higher id's then almost\ 29k.
i still can figure what could cause this cause ive deleted tabs and items from botique but they are still there and when i go in gshop.data they are not there.

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
It has to be the same gshop in the client and on the server.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

And to be a little more prcise, Boutique can take items up to 32,749 I believe, 32,7** something anyway.

Back