Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Beware of Impersonators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its fine, water under the bridge.

i`m really happy that you and mootie decided to change attitude towards me and that we can pass the whole bad history and leave it behind ^_^
also even i got added by that lamer impersonator offering to work for me and i was like xDDD man what the hell i know the real Jcdacez and he would never work for me, you find exactly the one person in the world that you can not fool with your scam xDDDDDDDDD
was definitely funny :))))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i`m really happy that you and mootie decided to change attitude towards me and that we can pass the whole bad history and leave it behind ^_^
also even i got added by that lamer impersonator offering to work for me and i was like xDDD man what the hell i know the real Jcdacez and he would never work for me, you find exactly the one person in the world that you can not fool with your scam xDDDDDDDDD
was definitely funny :))))

Aye, to be honest i want to move on and work on my own thing, without hang ups on this community. So its cool to clean up bad blood.

And yeah that Scammer is truly pathetic he's a complete moron. but people unfortunately have fell for the scam, figured id try help get people aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back