Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Beware of Impersonators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
I'm bringing this up in response to a certain

certainly not the first and probably not the last, has been going around trying to rip people off acting like he is people that he clearly is not.

he likes to use rips from videos, and in our case had a version common we usually referred to when showing the type of work we had done back on ace.

he tries to get people to send him things that haven't been publicly posted and use it as "proof"

and for those wondering if this is really suited to be here, people in flyff section have been actively trying to get the content we kept to ourselves, and it doesn't sit right with me to have people floating around trying to scam people using me and Jcdace's names.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm bringing this up in response to a certain

certainly not the first and probably not the last, has been going around trying to rip people off acting like he is people that he clearly is not.

he likes to use rips from videos, and in our case had a version common we usually referred to when showing the type of work we had done back on ace.

he tries to get people to send him things that haven't been publicly posted and use it as "proof"

and for those wondering if this is really suited to be here, people in flyff section have been actively trying to get the content we kept to ourselves, and it doesn't sit right with me to have people floating around trying to scam people using me and Jcdace's names.

Are you famous or something?

Sorry I just don't have any idea who you are and I find it funny someone would care to impersonate you xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I'll add something which perfectly fits to Reimniess's post.

I created a thread on Britania.ws (french development forum) which say that i'm recruiting a source developer, and this came to my Private Message Inbox

Reimniess - Beware of Impersonators - RaGEZONE Forums

Pretty lame to fake someone's identity. zzzz

Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
Are you famous or something?

Sorry I just don't have any idea who you are and I find it funny someone would care to impersonate you xD

ace was the top server for quite some time, a couple of years back, built on creating new content, and revising most of how the game worked.

there hasn't been a server yet that managed to get close to where we were at development wise ( at least that reached launch ) , so there have been people looking around hoping to get more of our code ever since.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How i know, Jcdace (Josh) works on his custom game. I dont think that he will back at flyff dev.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ace was the top server for quite some time, a couple of years back, built on creating new content, and revising most of how the game worked.

there hasn't been a server yet that managed to get close to where we were at development wise ( at least that reached launch ) , so there have been people looking around hoping to get more of our code ever since.

Ok I did a really research now about this ace flyff before I post, it seems people said all its features were half-assed, and that they had nice ideas(most copied from other games), but not much effort was put into making them, resulting in poor version of systems, with bad quality, both graphical and functional. It seems the server died quickly and people were pissed about losing their "donation money".

Oh well, not really much an accomplishment in my opinion, but hey, atleast you're famous(I guess?)..

Sorry if that came a little harsh, I just wanted to understand why people would impersonate you lol.

Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
Ok I did a really research now about this ace flyff before I post, it seems people said all its features were half-assed, and that they had nice ideas(most copied from other games), but not much effort was put into making them, resulting in poor version of systems, with bad quality, both graphical and functional. It seems the server died quickly and people were pissed about losing their "donation money".

Oh well, not really much an accomplishment in my opinion, but hey, atleast you're famous(I guess?)..

Sorry if that came a little harsh, I just wanted to understand why people would impersonate you lol.

the systems were never half assed, there were issues related to memory corruption originating from the original flyff code, we removed a lot of systems and redid a lot of things which sorta 'unleashed the beast' because those systems were acting as padding and taking the majority of the hits from the leaks.

sadly during the extended period of time we were focusing on fixing the causes, a player who previously had a great reputation with the staff and players decided, in the high point of the day with players online to tell everyone 'oh hey there is going to be a wipe, someone on the staff told me so', average online count halved over night, and continued dropping, funny thing is a lot of players were more excited than put off by the idea but the fact is people stopped donating as they wanted to wait things out expecting a wipe, money ran out( ddos protection is expensive ) we kept it up for awhile at our own expense, but excited players or not, things would take too much time and we didn't have the money to keep up with it.

Last edited:
Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the systems were never half assed, there were issues related to memory leaks originating from the original flyff code, we removed a lot of systems and redid a lot of things which sorta 'unleashed the beast' because those systems were acting as padding and taking the majority of the hits from the leaks.

sadly during the extended period of time we were focusing on fixing the causes, a player who previously had a great reputation with the staff and players decided, in the high point of the day with players online to tell everyone 'oh hey there is going to be a wipe, someone on the staff told me so', average online count halved over night, and continued dropping, funny thing is a lot of players were more excited than put off by the idea but the fact is people stopped donating as they wanted to wait things out expecting a wipe, money ran out( ddos protection is expensive ) we kept it up for awhile at our own expense, but excited players or not, things would take too much time and we didn't have the money to keep up with it.

Memory leaks from the official code are insignificant and usually result in a few megabytes or less of unused data being created over hours of logged in time. Why do you think users don't complain about them on officials? Please clarify what "hits" you were taking from these "leaks".

Perhaps you're referring to dangling pointers, which have nothing to do with memory leaks and in fact are essentially the opposite. They are caused when memory is deallocated properly, but the reference to the deallocated memory remains and causes an access violation upon reference.

Every server has had these sorts of issues working with official code; that doesn't make you or your server a victim. Sure, the official code is hard to work with due to the extremely lax constraints it was designed with, but that doesn't mean you can simply blame your server failing on it. Every other server has had to work with these issues and the successful ones overcame the issues in one way or another.

I've said it before, the only thing a Flyff server needs to be successful is an extremely persistent manager. I don't know how many times I fucked over InsanityFlyff back in the day, but Hells never gave up no matter how bad things looked. That's one thing, probably the only thing, I can compliment him on and it's the reason InsanityFlyff has remained a high ranking server so long. I mean how else can you explain it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Memory leaks from the official code are insignificant and usually result in a few megabytes or less of unused data being created over hours of logged in time. Why do you think users don't complain about them on officials? Please clarify what "hits" you were taking from these "leaks".

Perhaps you're referring to dangling pointers, which have nothing to do with memory leaks and in fact are essentially the opposite. They are caused when memory is deallocated properly, but the reference to the deallocated memory remains and causes an access violation upon reference.

Every server has had these sorts of issues working with official code; that doesn't make you or your server a victim. Sure, the official code is hard to work with due to the extremely lax constraints it was designed with, but that doesn't mean you can simply blame your server failing on it. Every other server has had to work with these issues and the successful ones overcame the issues in one way or another.

I've said it before, the only thing a Flyff server needs to be successful is an extremely persistent manager. I don't know how many times I fucked over InsanityFlyff back in the day, but Hells never gave up no matter how bad things looked. That's one thing, probably the only thing, I can compliment him on and it's the reason InsanityFlyff has remained a high ranking server so long. I mean how else can you explain it?

flyforfame please :)

Ace of Hearts
Reaction score

if by a few you mean over 100 mb(Even more server sided) from from the start, and more 'smaller cases'.

there were a lot of causes of memory corruption (yes I made a mistake and said memory leak, been playing too much minecraft, and it's been two years ), though most are just repeats of either not thinking ahead, something 'working' seemingly but there being a lot wrong with it.

extent of the harm being case by case, but most of, at least my time, was spent in some way related (not always the whole cause though) by incorrectly handled iterators. ( eventually I just assumed they were all handled wrong and went over all code relevant to iterator uses, this honestly went much faster but using a tool to see the types of problems, goes a long way )

also access violations are still not things working as they should.

we never claimed to be a victim, we more ore less knew what was ahead of us, it was necessary to reach our goals, and those goals involved a much higher standard than other servers adhere to, it is true we failed to achieve our goal, but what we view as success and failure are completely different from what you do.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

the more you attacked me bro, the more ambition you game me to get out of it ... so i gotta thank you for that :)

butttt competition is competition xDDD

if we wouldn`t have each other to compete in this, all this kids here would just make us get bored and quit flyff for good lol thats how bad they are xDDD they are all like shiettt i am such good programmer you are so lameeee i make entire new flyff source and i make it better then Unreal Engine and shiet like that ^_^_^_^__^
make me laugh me anus off xDD

after all .... in the end .... no matter how much they brag, their servers are offline and ours are online
that is the difference .. lol ^_^

its so nice to come read this stoof from time to time, it makes the day more funny ^_^_^__^

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The point of the thread really is that someone is impersonating me, pretending to have content he doesnt have to scam people of their money and source codes. that is all.

I really dont care for your egotistical penis swingings which ya'll are obsessed with in this community.
Just wanted to give a fair warning to people who are prone to being scammed.

The scammer is André Ryunat. That is all.

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the more you attacked me bro, the more ambition you game me to get out of it ... so i gotta thank you for that :)

butttt competition is competition xDDD

if we wouldn`t have each other to compete in this, all this kids here would just make us get bored and quit flyff for good lol thats how bad they are xDDD they are all like shiettt i am such good programmer you are so lameeee i make entire new flyff source and i make it better then Unreal Engine and shiet like that ^_^_^_^__^
make me laugh me anus off xDD

after all .... in the end .... no matter how much they brag, their servers are offline and ours are online
that is the difference .. lol ^_^

its so nice to come read this stoof from time to time, it makes the day more funny ^_^_^__^

I thought I complimented you...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added "jc.dace"(a scammer) to skype :and he sucks at scamming :sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thought I complimented you...

yeah man but until today you only gave me crap bro
should 1 compliment make up for all the bad words you throw at me over the years? :/
i am not a hateful person but i know you still have near to zero respect towards me as a person :p since it clearly says in your post you respect me as a server owner so yeah man, you did not compliment me, the person, you compliment me the server owner :p

all the best anyway bro, please don`t feel offended by me, its just hard for me to get used getting any compliments due to the history between me and everybody here xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah man but until today you only gave me crap bro
should 1 compliment make up for all the bad words you throw at me over the years? :/
i am not a hateful person but i know you still have near to zero respect towards me as a person :p since it clearly says in your post you respect me as a server owner so yeah man, you did not compliment me, the person, you compliment me the server owner :p

all the best anyway bro, please don`t feel offended by me, its just hard for me to get used getting any compliments due to the history between me and everybody here xD

The history you have with everyone here is really a reaction to your actions towards them, man =\.
I recall i never attacked your server directly, not once.

You stole from me and attacked my server more than once for no real reason.

I even confronted you a few times on the matter and when it was private 1-on-1 conversations you were apologetic, especially about the whole jopsi glow system thing, but your public persona is something totally different, i dont understand why =\.

im sure im not the only one you stole from, cheated or attacked.

You have to have atleast SOME self awareness as to why people dislike you as a person, but i dont really expect any reasonable actions or reactions from you anymore. You have a successful server, but at what cost =\.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The history you have with everyone here is really a reaction to your actions towards them, man =\.

I even confronted you a few times on the matter and when it was private 1-on-1 conversations you were apologetic, especially about the whole jopsi glow system thing, but your public persona is something totally different, i dont understand why =\.

You have to have atleast SOME self awareness as to why people dislike you as a person, but i dont really expect any reasonable actions or reactions from you anymore. You have a successful server, but at what cost =\.

OMG you want a hug or something?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG you want a hug or something?

sorry but WHO are you? lol

You are the one piping into a thread that has nothing to do with you and dousing it in your smug bias like you are ACHING for attention.

i guess you offered me a hug cos you really need the feel of another person noticing you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i`m sorry man

---------

mooooooooootie i love that you started to send out newletter too ^_^
sweett !!!
and i`m kinda jelous cause it looks better then mine :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back