Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is there a bug-free V19 files+database?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Is there a bug-free (clean) V19 files+database? Or is it impossible to run a playable solo server with that version?

Thank you.

Inactive
Reaction score
Not for free that i'm aware of.

All of the public v19 sources have issues AFAIK.

Inactive
Reaction score
What is the price of the bug-free version?

Depends on the person selling it, but more then likely 400+.
However it's against the rules to sell files and even buy them on ragezone, so keep that in mind.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are no 'bug' free sources. Even clean v15 have some bugs. But there are files that are really close to bugg free. But i see your new to flyff section, you would be better of with clean v15. Add public fixes and from then upgrade to v16 and so on. It's time consuming but you will learn a lot. When using someone elses files you dont know what the owner added or what he did not finished etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rickaapje I've been in the Flyff section since 2007. In fact, I might be one of the older members of this forum ahaha

I've had clean V15 for quite some time now, and I guess I'll just keep it instead of messing around with files that might leave the game unplayable.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fully agree. You should keep the V15 and take source snippits or systems from v19 sources or whatever

Back