Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New cFlyff video..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah because you're not actually Chinese that's why no one talks to you much but if you're Chinese, Im 100% sure you'll get plenty of friends too same in eFlyff. Is it not obvious mate about the difference of the languages?

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was like level 47 @cFlyff and level 54 @eFlyff
Both grinding. cFlyff may have fancy looking events but eFlyff is more fun I can make friends easier there. On cFlyff I made 3 chinease friends. On eFlyff I made plenty of friends (friends as in ingame messenger friend) Ohh its easier too get in a party in eFlyff.

I agree with this. Main reason I quit eFlyff at one point, was simply because all my friends gradually left, and since I'm not all that keen on making new ones, I just got bored and left also.

Reaction score
Reimniess likes cflyff the most.
MisterKid likes eflyff the most.
End of story lol, every people have different tastes. i personally never played cflyff before but im going to look on how to create an acc and download the client because i want to try it since I've never done that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Problem with eFlyff is the enormous amount of cuteness... Thats usual for chinese anime game styles.

I rlly like it, but the language barrier is to big because theres much story in the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back