Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This comes from FlyFF Spanish.

Apparently a new system that gives you Penya depending on your Level and if you're killing masquerpets or just chillin'.
Pews - Check this out - RaGEZONE Forums

After 40/80/100 minutes, you can click and redeem a higher amount Penya.

People wanted a Penya Sink. What do we get? lol

the amount is random
takes 40/80/100 minutes to load
if you kill monsters,bosses, do quest, the amount increase

a player lv 135 just staying online recieve Approximate 150-300k
here some results:

a player lv 1 recieve from 1 penya to 300
results: 113, 255, 179

info from : flyff español

Flyff New system.
Loyalty reward.
We will hear from our GTeam about this update. When we have it ...

Source:

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how the system works, but I think it's a very crappy system. Considering that people stay AFK in shops, some are going to be online 24/7 for months, that is unless, that they do an AFK detection and disconnect people. With the new market system that'd be a sortof "balanced" thing to do. Unless you need to be actually active for the loyalty to increase.

~FlyFF DeV~
Reaction score
After 40/80/100 minutes, you can click and redeem a higher amount Penya.

I'm not sure how the system works, but I think it's a very crappy system. Considering that people stay AFK in shops, some are going to be online 24/7 for months, that is unless, that they do an AFK detection and disconnect people. With the new market system that'd be a sortof "balanced" thing to do. Unless you need to be actually active for the loyalty to increase.

1. You have to click so not really afk.
2. You can block every programs that may try to afk redeem penya.
3. They have brain so they will work on every exception they will find ofc.
4. There is max prize set....
5. Every override can be blocked easily by captcha system.

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. You have to click so not really afk.
2. You can block every programs that may try to afk redeem penya.
3. They have brain so they will work on every exception they will find ofc.
4. There is max prize set....
5. Every override can be blocked easily by captcha system.

Anything like that can be bypassed by any sort of decently programmed bot. Also, using a captcha would just piss players off more than it would effectively block exploitation.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That would be epic if it came to eFLYFF

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
eFlyFF has it implented by now I logged in yesterday and it started counting, I'm level 112 and I got +- 150k within 2hours.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
eFlyFF has it implented by now I logged in yesterday and it started counting, I'm level 112 and I got +- 150k within 2hours.

I'm pretty sure all offi servers have it now.

Reaction score
Power-ups like Upcuts/Eels would be nice.

I was thinking the same thing. just proves even more that they need to replace the current content development staff idk where the h*ll this game is going anymore.

Honestly if I played flyff still Id play yours for all of time before I would consider going back to any Official flyff server
at least you get things done.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
what a statement, i would play ANY pserver before i would go back to offi ahaha.

ontopic: interesting system, and i dont think it would piss ppl off if they have to insert like only 4 digits every 30 mins to get some money. if the window apears randomly on the screen its hard to build a bot for that.

i dont think that system is bad, it could track if ppl are rly afk or not, and increase the server population alot. so ppl enjoy and its easier to hold the population at all.

0xC0FFEE
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Proper bots are programmed to execute and modify the memory, meaning that it could easily just read off memory what is stored in the digit screen and input it independently on how it's scrambled/where the window appears.

It's still a silly idea to prevent botting of that thing since it would harm the gameplay more than it would help it.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
Proper bots are programmed to execute and modify the memory, meaning that it could easily just read off memory what is stored in the digit screen and input it independently on how it's scrambled/where the window appears.

oh youre right on that point, however any kind of encryption could handle that.
but at the end its annoying for 24/7 players, indeed.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh youre right on that point, however any kind of encryption could handle that.
but at the end its annoying for 24/7 players, indeed.

Encryption can be reversed easily in most cases, and in this case it's possible to just detour the encryption routine since it's relatively easy to fool GameGuard's detour checks. The only effective and reasonable anti-bot is heuristic signature and pattern scanning. This can be combined with a random chance of delayed ban, which would ban x hours after the account was flagged for botting based on repeated behavior. If done properly(and very carefully), this method can completely stop botting with 0 false positives. This would be difficult, but a quicker implementation can do the trick as well. Usually botters will run 4+ clients at once. If they all get banned within 24hours, the botter would be pretty confused.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
i think if u encrypt more than just the command, it will be very hard. like even sending location data and more and check it server-sided. although as bot programmer its not very worth to track all that and it can be even fixed by changing the encryption methods and patterns on every update. also if the confirm window (without captcha) appears randomly the bot must even track the window location and work with a global hook to submit the money/item earn and continue the timer.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
i think if u encrypt more than just the command, it will be very hard. like even sending location data and more and check it server-sided. although as bot programmer its not very worth to track all that and it can be even fixed by changing the encryption methods and patterns on every update. also if the confirm window (without captcha) appears randomly the bot must even track the window location and work with a global hook to submit the money/item earn and continue the timer.

Bad idea, changing encryption methods on each update is very amateur unless is done randomizing data. The only good encryption updating practice I've heard of is randomizing opcodes(such as packet IDs). An experienced hacker will be able to reverse any simplistic algorithm changes very easily. Also, captcha is poop in every implementation. Look at reCaptcha, most people have a harder time reading it than bots these days. Making a captcha-reading bot is very simple.

Also, you say "track the window location", which is completely unnecessary when you can simply detour the captcha generation function and return the correct code to the reply function. I'm not sure what you mean by a global hook, I would simply detour CWndWorld::process function and keep an internal counter of the seconds elapsed. When it reaches the time to press the button, simply execute the send button press function from the CWndWorld::process detour. This all could be done with 2 detours and 0 additional threads for timers and such.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
Bad idea, changing encryption methods on each update is very amateur unless is done randomizing data. The only good encryption updating practice I've heard of is randomizing opcodes(such as packet IDs). An experienced hacker will be able to reverse any simplistic algorithm changes very easily. Also, captcha is poop in every implementation. Look at reCaptcha, most people have a harder time reading it than bots these days. Making a captcha-reading bot is very simple.

Also, you say "track the window location", which is completely unnecessary when you can simply detour the captcha generation function and return the correct code to the reply function. I'm not sure what you mean by a global hook, I would simply detour CWndWorld::process function and keep an internal counter of the seconds elapsed. When it reaches the time to press the button, simply execute the send button press function from the CWndWorld::process detour. This all could be done with 2 detours and 0 additional threads for timers and such.
yes, something like the packet method sounds good, thats already a strong way. about the captcha i already said "without captcha" (just wanted to point out that i mean a normal window), so u misread that.
your way of let a software simulate the button press event on the client sounds much more pro then i was thinking on. im not a pro hacker, so my global hook idea is more for beginners. the global hook is a c# lib that allows u to control cursor and key events on windows, so u can mainly use it to track events (keylogger) or run events (macros).

thx for the explanations.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes, something like the packet method sounds good, thats already a strong way. about the captcha i already said "without captcha" (just wanted to point out that i mean a normal window), so u misread that.
your way of let a software simulate the button press event on the client sounds much more pro then i was thinking on. im not a pro hacker, so my global hook idea is more for beginners. the global hook is a c# lib that allows u to control cursor and key events on windows, so u can mainly use it to track events (keylogger) or run events (macros).

thx for the explanations.

Most decent bots use memory detours/execution. They're easy to make and a lot more effective since they don't need to rely on the mouse/keys. The best way is a renderless client, but that can be difficult. However, if someone does make a renderless client, eFlyff will be fucked. A regular PC probably could run 50-200 renderless clients depending on how the client is coded. A server could run 1000+, especially if it was threaded properly. 1000 bots just being idle in Flaris is enough to make anyone that enters flaris crash instantly.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
At level 74, i can get like 300k and sometimes under 100k at tier 3. Getting tier 3 takes like few hours of online staying.
Btw, saw few days ago someone with shield awk: (-200%) dct at offical flyff (even made a ss). O__O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back