Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is it possible to edit character stat for exmaple?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've built Flyff server just for fun and everything work as well.
But i have a question-how i can set job for another player who is not admin for example.
Like the commoands that admin as like \lv \stat but just to one of the players in the game.
Thank u :)
Sorry about the bad English :wink:

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've built Flyff server just for fun and everything work as well.
But i have a question-how i can set job for another player who is not admin for example.
Like the commoands that admin as like \lv \stat but just to one of the players in the game.
Thank u :)
Sorry about the bad English :wink:

You can't unless you code something custom or give them auth to do it themselves.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't unless you code something custom or give them auth to do it themselves.
Oh..Ok mate, first of all Thank you for answering my question.
I need another help thoug..I dont understand how to add item to the shops in the server.
I've been looking for a lot of guidance around the intrenet but The main thing that i've found
is Broken link and picture.
Do u know easy why to to it?
And another one- also i didnt understand how to make piercing to weapons\shield or armor.
When i go to the"Piercing Upgrade" and put the item in the box, and write down /Piercing X , Nothing happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back