Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Farewell FlyFF Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

after having being moderator in this section for approximately over a year now, I've decided to move on. The section requires so much time in moderation now which I just don't have. But with the arrival of the two great moderators, ShadowDragon and Adler, this wont be an issue.

I do apologize for my absents lately, but it was the result of suddenly having to deal with things that came before moderation.
But I do have enjoyed my time here, and working with both Error 404, ShadowDragon and Adler.
Although the section never got exactly in the direction we all wished for, then it has improved quite a lot.

Merry Christmas,

- Improved

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
BABY COME BACK.
YOU CAN BLAME IT ALLL ON MEEE.
I WAS WRONG AND I JUST CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU.

Okay, bye, babes. I'll always luv u <3

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Oh no, this is really sad. Goodbye Improved, you really made this a better place.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand .. I hope we all Understand .. Farewell, for now.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Great, now Improved is gone. As if the section has even remotely improved.. if anything, the section has died. I wasn't here long enough to see the mid-section of your moderation term Improved, but I'm sure you did the best you could. If anything, good luck on whatever you're planning on doing next, and ultimately; good luck Malthe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back