Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What new features would you like to see ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hmm how about a kiss animation, better fighting animations, swimming animation for use under water, aerial combat, mount like cars for racing, better mini game's I have lots more ideas if you really want em.

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rag doll physics. I want people to fly against the wall and tumble across the floor when I asal them.

Rag doll physics are bad enough in AAA games, I can't even imagine how bad they'd be in Flyff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A more open fighting system:
Hack n' Slay Style (jump and hit)
hitting should damage all monsters which are seen hit.
Better Flying Battle System. Dashing into other players/monsters. Flying Super Bosses

I would like this much much more then any other new feature getting implemented in flyff.

And also:

A Guild War System (i know there is one, but its more like a BP War System, most of other jobs are totally useless)

Auto-Mark other Players (GW and Pvp Arena)

Quest whitch are more uselfull to have them done. (funny ones, just something "New")

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
IMO: Better flying system is #1 considering the game is called FLY for fun... Other than that, a reliable network message system would be great.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
IMO: Better flying system is #1 considering the game is called FLY for fun... Other than that, a reliable network message system would be great.

Do you really want to see a better flying system? It has to be better than good just to be used. Currently it's not used at all, I can't see any ways to make it useful again. Unless you start taking away possibilities to do important stuff whilst not flying.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
x2 clicking aint no combo.

I didn't say it was possible without work, I just said it's possible. A few simple, quick and easy source modifications and you're good to go.

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't combos just a successful chain of skills used with in a set time? So the action slot defeats the purpose of a combo system because normally one uses X amount of skills in X amount of time for bonus damage or EXP and with the action slot you can quickly cast multiple skills.

EDIT: I guess you could make only skills used form a shortcut count towards a combo though that would work, when I think about this it would be pretty easy to make maybe an hour or so.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Indeed they are but I was thinking with basic/normal atk's instead of x2 clicking use some combo's skills to locate the target and press like X Y C for a beast combo...

Reaction score
I don't really see a point that wouldn't function well in game unless it was only for high HP boss mobs and I think it would work best with skills

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like to see some new mounts that you can sit on and walk around flaris instead of flying.
For example look at the WoW mounts.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like to see some new mounts that you can sit on and walk around flaris instead of flying.
For example look at the WoW mounts.

Then we can rename servers to Walk For Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back