Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New flaris Town music

Status
Not open for further replies.
One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey!

I recently noticed that there is a new song for flyff's Flaris town..

I would like to know what you think about it..

My opinions are that it sucks.. and it is fitting more to the games such as. example; The sims..

Well..

Tell me what you think about it :)

You can listen to it right here:

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah you're right, it's bad for me. I still love the old one than this.

Off: Post - 1k ^^

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Even though I find FlyFF music rather annoying, this soundtrack dosen't really fit. They're moving over to a dark theme, then they should focus on making their music sort of the same way.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this makes me rage its terrible. flyff is not flyff anymore.
it's worse than a whole big, terrible flyff version update!!!

Trust your senses
Reaction score
This theme doesn't fit with Flarine. They should focus on other aspects of the game, not on the theme music which is already good.

Last edited:
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like the new flyff music! It's kinda nice.
#Xakzi
If you have the files may you release them?

//Jellcent

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like the new flyff music! It's kinda nice.
#Xakzi
If you have the files may you release them?

//Jellcent

well, you could just download the youtube vid (if you copy the link, and paste it in jdownloader you will be able to download it as .ogg)

But, I can upload it once I get home.

Download added on youtube description

Loyal Member
Reaction score
well, you could just download the youtube vid (if you copy the link, and paste it in jdownloader you will be able to download it as .ogg)

But, I can upload it once I get home.

Download added on youtube description

Oh man sorry!:blushing: I were to stupid... Theres a way like you said. Download it, by using a download program (I have one) and just copy the link in it, and it converte it to a .ogg file or .mp3 file. Thanks mate anyways!

// Jellcent

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Flyff music is something I personally listen to on a daily basis, gala cannot change this exquisite piece of art, it would be too tragic(9/11 scale tragic). Btw, why would they want to lose people...

OH MAYBE THEY'RE TERRORISTS.

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Flyff music is something I personally listen to on a daily basis, gala cannot change this exquisite piece of art, it would be too tragic(9/11 scale tragic). Btw, why would they want to lose people...

OH MAYBE THEY'RE TERRORISTS.

I really wonder what you did on the day before you wrote this...
Yet I don't want you to really explain it...

It is true it sucks.... but 9/11 scale... dude... I... like... doing... dots... OK!?...

Well, as I said, download is in the youtube description.. so you can just get it from there :p

Might not give the best results if you convert from mp3 to ogg (MAY HAPPEND IT GIVES SUCKY RESULTS! BUT I DONT KNOW SINCE I HAVE NOT TRIED IT MYSELF.. EVER.)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really wonder what you did on the day before you wrote this...
Yet I don't want you to really explain it...

It is true it sucks.... but 9/11 scale... dude... I... like... doing... dots... OK!?...

Well, as I said, download is in the youtube description.. so you can just get it from there :p

Might not give the best results if you convert from mp3 to ogg (MAY HAPPEND IT GIVES SUCKY RESULTS! BUT I DONT KNOW SINCE I HAVE NOT TRIED IT MYSELF.. EVER.)

The fact that you took me seriously... lol... dots...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I couldn't care less about flyff bgm as turning it down to 0 is the first thing I do on every server, lol. Some of them are nice, such as the SM bgm, but I just simply can't stand the majority... and this is one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back