Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New flaris Town music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont like it.

i like the all the old music for a few minutes, then the loop kills it. i remember grinding in sm and that music playing over and over i got sick of it and started muting all bgm on everything.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
the music of flyff was ever horrible with few exceptions, gala doesnt have a good music taste.
and even if we would have epic music (its kinda easy to replace it), the whole music system of the source is horrible at all.
e.g. if we enable battle music, a sound track just starts if we get attacked, attack or use any skill (even DI or fast walker). this music only stops when the loop is done, nothing with any events to check the current fight process. another thing is, if u fly u hear the fly music, if u fly into any other area, the music of that area starts instead of keep playing the fly music.

however i like the azria music, but its kinda worthless since this is a grid game and the music will repeat and repeat and repeat.

i would be glad to see anybody can improve that music system, with different battle musics, and area musics, that arent buged and change to any matching music of that area itself by using a random counter. like a list of tracks for every map, and a list of battle tracks for every map
Xakzi - New flaris Town music - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you don't like it just shut the music off. I never liked flyff music(Ecept Darkon 2 one) and listen the music you want while you're playing FlyFF. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back