Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FlyFF Gold announced! (Cross post from /f295/)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Everything about Flyff is going to change. The launch of Flyff Gold on all English servers this July will mark a major evolution for the beloved MMO, introducing a fresh look, sleek interface, and brand new systems. The official Flyff Gold teaser page launched today with a look at the cool new clockwork style and a feature videoshowcasing the biggest changes.

Longtime fans and new players alike will immediately discover a brighter, cleaner Flaris home zone with sharper graphics and a broad new layout. That smooth style meets dynamic function thanks to a brand new black-and-gold interface which lets players customize their screen with sliding inputs and queue up to six actions in a rotating “revolver” slot for faster, more strategic combat.

Flyff Gold turns many popular player requests into a reality, from achievements that can be redeemed for item shop goodies to a set-and-forget consignment marketplace for easy trading. That’s just the start of an extensive change list that will also introduce in-game social networking, weapon transformations, greater PvP rewards, and much more!

Preparations for Flyff Gold’s official launch have already begun with game-wide Log-In and Level-Up events. Starting this week, players will receive an item the moment they log in and can get one item every day until June 20. Each character will also receive prizes as they level from now until the launch of Flyff Gold in July, so new adventurers can start their journey with great rewards right away.

20,000 lucky anime fans will get an additional chance to celebrate the announcement of Flyff Gold at FanimeCon, the largest anime convention in Northern California, between May 25 and May 28. Temporary tattoos with beloved Flyff characters have been added to every goodie bag, and each tattoo comes with a free code for a three-day tiny Tanuki pet. Plus, anyone who shares a picture of themselves wearing the tattoo will receive a prize for participating, and three random winners will get a full Rudolph Jewelry Set. Check out the details on the official Flyff Forum!

With a packed schedule of events for its thriving community and a full set of feature upgrades on the way, the future looks very bright for Flyff Gold. Check out the details at the official teaser page and get ready to go gold this July!

No related posts.

Source:

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Becca shouldn't have used an image from F2: Floating Fortress. It mislead me for a moment.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I suppose it's another word for V19, wich is actually running on some other countries servers... right?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Becca shouldn't have used an image from F2: Floating Fortress. It mislead me for a moment.

What are you on about... Its not a f2 image...... :3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, what a crap name for v19 xDD
There will be no gold-times with v19, Flyff: Fail Times would be good name ...

But anyway, thanks for this information :)

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If they would just put the skill spam training back and the karma system....... and remove the idiotic angels and awakes then it would be all fine.

But ofcourse I'm one of the few who doesn't like their awaking system :p

None of that will happen. The vast majority of current Flyff players don't want to go back to v6.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The "v6 was the best" fanbase is just the typical human psychological nostalgia effect. No matter what the game is, people will always say the first or earlier versions/modes/updates/etc. were the best. Awakenings aren't a bad system, the power of the awakenings are. Skill spamming was obsolete and annoying and caused lag and wasted time. v6 was also full of bugs and extremely exploitable. The problem with the current versions isn't the features, but the stats and power of said features. If awakenings, piercings, new cards, etc. were underpowered, nobody would have anything to complain about, and this whole v6 nostalgia wouldn't exist. Unfortunately, Gala decided otherwise, and now nobody wants to go lower. Once a player of a certain game experiences a certain ability that makes them stronger, faster or smarter, they don't want to degrade. That's why every v6 server will always fail no matter what. Nobody wants v6, just a small amount of old school developers here that hate the current versions and rage quit due to the change of difficulty.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And I'm still so glad that I foresaw what was coming after v7.
I stacked full account of power dices (4 and 6) because they were dirt cheap and dropped a lot...
Also got myself in total 32 G. Knuckles, 17 G. Bows and plenty other G. grade junk.
It was so awesome to sell these at 300m each during v11...
:) I had a level 60 merc with +8 set and +9 G. Sword devoted to farming Cranes.

AWWW~ Nostalgia is a witch!

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
Once a player of a certain game experiences a certain ability that makes them stronger, faster or smarter, they don't want to degrade.
Indeed, gala lost alot of players already, because many ppl quited so they merged their servers. Just cuz new players cant get the same stage like high players who donated alot. on gala's position i would try to promote newcomers to reach their state easier, if high chars cant degrade, why not upgrade low ones?
silly flyff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anybody here read or translate Indonesian?

Some of these new features look pretty awesome tbh, although I'm not too sure on the new weapon stats.
Seems like FlyFF went a bit overboard with the effects and threw in useless poop that no-one wants/needs.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can anybody here read or translate Indonesian?

Some of these new features look pretty awesome tbh, although I'm not too sure on the new weapon stats.
Seems like FlyFF went a bit overboard with the effects and threw in useless poop that no-one wants/needs.
Use google website translate. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not very good and it can't translate the images which have all of the good information on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back