Flyff releases with and without sources?

MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    12Posts

Flyff releases with and without sources?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

The compilation of releases in the stickies is great but it's not all up to date. This is just a question but it will involve opinions as well.

I'm looking for a release that has the most features (with or without the source) that is v19 or higher?
    Something preferably similar to insanity flyff.
    And with a client would be nice, or at least an easy way to get the client.
    Also something with GM tools as well.

Spart0n
    Tempus Fugit
    Last edited by bayjell654; 21-06-16 at 05:28 PM.

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    17Posts

Re: Flyff releases with and without sources?

So you want the "Instant good Server package with everything +EXTRAS" on a silver plate, preferrably spoon fed and taste tested? You might be wrong here.

MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    12Posts

I'm not looking to run it online, if that helps.
    I'm just tired of soloing my v15 repack, and was just wondering if there was anything like it for v19 or higher

Spart0n
    Tempus Fugit

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    287Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bayjell654 View Post
    I'm not looking to run it online, if that helps.
    I'm just tired of soloing my v15 repack, and was just wondering if there was anything like it for v19 or higher

Spart0n
    Tempus Fugit
    There are plenty of sources released on here that are v19, most of them bugged in some sort of way. That's the price you pay for something that's been released though. So, I suggest you either start with a v15 and upgrade or try a source from here and fix it up. Whatever works for you. As fpr the client - I'm sure you can find it laying around on the internet.

DeveloperRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    1,628Posts

I thought this was a development forum...

MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    12Posts

Apparently not, since a mod moved me to this forum

Spart0n
    Tempus Fugit

True MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    394Posts

Development, what is that?

Although be warned if you wish to use all v19 features from any publicly released source, you will have ton of problems.
    Most notably with the SaveOneItem function where if not done correctly the database will ultimately become corrupt (Not typically a problem until you hit thousands of characters being made and used).

I would suggest regardless of what source you choose to use, make sure you go over the database save system thoroughly first to ensure no problems, then obviously the loading of the database too, to make sure it corresponds to the way it is saved.
    Founder of Democracy, Inc.

MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    12Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NickHough View Post
    Development, what is that?

Although be warned if you wish to use all v19 features from any publicly released source, you will have ton of problems.
    Most notably with the SaveOneItem function where if not done correctly the database will ultimately become corrupt (Not typically a problem until you hit thousands of characters being made and used).

I would suggest regardless of what source you choose to use, make sure you go over the database save system thoroughly first to ensure no problems, then obviously the loading of the database too, to make sure it corresponds to the way it is saved.
    I'm honestly only interested in getting v19 features for just me to play with, not putting it online whatsoever

Spart0n
    Tempus Fugit

Advertisement