Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I am a former RO Hoster. My hobby before was to create events and script NPCs. I had a few players peaked around 70. I played actively on weekends just to get owned by my active players over and over again :D. I did not use GM powers nor my friends had asked me to do it for them because we built that server to play. The server stuck for awhile til all players felt tired of the easy boss hunt then the server closed due to 0 player activity for a month

TL;DR;
I want to try Cabal but sadly my Azure VM (Win7) couldnt install Centos in VMWare. I am trying Flyff. Never played this before. I have this guide helped me: https://forum.ragezone.com/f724/flyff-server-setup-guide-v15-1010044/

I am looking for anyone to take part in me building the server, whether playing or scripting or anything. I am putting up a server I never played before and hoping somebody could be kind enough to be a pillar on hopefully what I did on my RO days. PM me, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back