Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff v1 Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it was called clockworks for the first 3 versions in Korean beta then gpotato got involved and it became flyff and that was at v3 they reset and v3 became v1 fly for fun : Masquerade.

what i wanted from this thread was a v1-3 Korean client but no one really knows that far back so its never going to be found.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I need this client

I have only resources of this , not the graphical(2 or 3 old GUI but not all) :'(

And i have this source :p

If people have the client link of beta flyff ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone already got that client? It would be very nice if someone could release the client.

Thank you for your help :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi can you help me i make private server , if i log in may account he say cannot connect to the game please check the network i have router and my port is done anyone can help me? sorry my english is bad

This is not related to this Topic. I would refeer you to the help section.

Woww the interface is awful but the jumping animation and armor look better.

The Armor indeed looks a bit better but it uses some diferent shaders/rendering method (or maybe old directx?) which makes it look kinda bad...

The jumping animation looks fine but it completely stops/slows your movement because the character has to stand still to start the jump. (Not very userfriendly)

Anyone already got that client? It would be very nice if someone could release the client.

Thank you for your help :)

Noone got the client, otherwise we would still see new videos or stuff from that client. It was only online for a short period of time and not many ppl outside Korea played flyff. (I think it wasnt even online for public in korea... closed beta i think)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Onlything i managed to get until now:

kmc11 - Flyff v1 Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah that one is in most clients was in up untill v 11 i think, could still be in the current clients. the mage one is the one you cant get they had a different class they did beta with before they added acrobats i wanted to look for but they deleted all that from the clients after v4...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah that one is in most clients was in up untill v 11 i think, could still be in the current clients. the mage one is the one you cant get they had a different class they did beta with before they added acrobats i wanted to look for but they deleted all that from the clients after v4...

That's why i want that client so bad..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already wrote to some people on youtube, but nobody had the client :(. It would be nice if someone could share it to the community.
Some things i also saw where those floating boats in the sky. They have a different model. The mage set also looked different (Maybe puppeteer set?).

BTW.: Do you think kFlyff would give me the beta version of flyff?

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
BTW.: Do you think kFlyff would give me the beta version of flyff?

Ask that yourself. I think it's minimal to ever get a responce back. They have better things to do. But of course, you can try.

Least we could best do is try to contact Roachy, if anyone know this person. Or know how to contact him/her.

Daemonsring Developer
Reaction score
May 2004 Client:
February 2004 Client:

You do need their ActiveX plugin to be able to open their downloader.
You do NOT need an account, if you come at some register page, you did it wrong.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm wondering why someone removed that post from the chinese boy. He had the v1 client here. Give me a monent, i will reupload it for all ya people.

The FlyffUsaSetup.051103.exe packed in 3 7zip files.
<-- Part 1
<-- Part 2
<-- Part 3

Have fun.

Worf.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm wondering why someone removed that post from the chinese boy. He had the v1 client here. Give me a monent, i will reupload it for all ya people.

The FlyffUsaSetup.051103.exe packed in 3 7zip files.
<-- Part 1
<-- Part 2
<-- Part 3

Have fun.

Worf.
Confirmed that they are early client files. Propitem.txt is the only thing in dataSub2 and it includes translations of the actual names of each item. Very interesting. :3

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ohh and, for those who want it. The set kmc showed here as a . Have fun with it.

Good day,
Worf.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One Gatekeeper Set in it that has been removed in the 01.2006 Client.

Rest of it seems irrelevant.

I might have a new trace . I'll post it once i got it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back