FlyFF V20

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Ultimate Member MikeDecibel is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2010 Join Date
    MadrigalLocation
    161Posts

    FlyFF V20


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Hey everyone,

    Today Webzen announced that FlyFF will launch V20, or "Turning Point Part 1"!

    Source:
    Flyff Gold Official Site
    Next expansion confirmed for Europe & North America! - Webzen Forums

    What are your thoughts, will this be the "Turning Point" of FlyFF?
    'Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy.' - Dr. Bob Kelso


  2. #2
    I αм α ѕαмυrαι Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    558Posts

    Re: FlyFF V20

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDecibel View Post
    Hey everyone,

    Today Webzen announced that FlyFF will launch V20, or "Turning Point Part 1"!

    Source:
    Flyff Gold Official Site
    Next expansion confirmed for Europe & North America! - Webzen Forums

    What are your thoughts, will this be the "Turning Point" of FlyFF?
    Highly doubtful, as the content they are providing is quite a joke to be honest lol.

  3. #3
    Ultimate Member MikeDecibel is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2010 Join Date
    MadrigalLocation
    161Posts

    Re: FlyFF V20

    Quote Originally Posted by KetchupSamurai View Post
    Highly doubtful, as the content they are providing is quite a joke to be honest lol.
    Yea, in my opinion they are too late anyway. Few weeks ago they had a dupe glitch which caused the last few players to quit anyway.

    For those who missed it, the few of the new features:

    • Level Cap is increased to 155
    • New dungeon with mobs from level 150-156
    • Card Manager
    • (A) and (7%) to (S) and (10%) conversion is possible
    • 12% Cards
    • New CS sets with +20% hp, +20 stats
    • Petfilter (although this hasn't been confirmed yet)
    'Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy.' - Dr. Bob Kelso

  4. #4
    Game Developer MisterKid is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    NederlandLocation
    1,593Posts

    Re: FlyFF V20

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDecibel View Post
    Yea, in my opinion they are too late anyway. Few weeks ago they had a dupe glitch which caused the last few players to quit anyway.

    For those who missed it, the few of the new features:

    • Level Cap is increased to 155
    • New dungeon with mobs from level 150-156
    • Card Manager
    • (A) and (7%) to (S) and (10%) conversion is possible
    • 12% Cards
    • New CS sets with +20% hp, +20 stats
    • Petfilter (although this hasn't been confirmed yet)
    I highly doubt that those are the main new features...
    That is nothing major
    Love indie game projects?
    Check out my website
    Click Here!

  5. #5
    Ultimate Member MikeDecibel is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2010 Join Date
    MadrigalLocation
    161Posts

    Re: FlyFF V20

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterKid View Post
    I highly doubt that those are the main new features...
    That is nothing major


    Thanks to jtb1 for the image.
    'Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy.' - Dr. Bob Kelso

  6. #6
    Game Developer MisterKid is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    NederlandLocation
    1,593Posts

    Re: FlyFF V20

    Damn they really are dead :S
    Love indie game projects?
    Check out my website
    Click Here!

  7. #7
    One word! Im Fawkin Pro! Xakzi is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2010 Join Date
    SwedenLocation
    1,269Posts

    Re: FlyFF V20

    What could flyff really do to make a turning point other than redoing the whole game completely?
    It is a old game by now and they do their very best ("Very best") to keep it alive.

    But the worse part is that they use same monsters and just editing the textures, nothing special.. raising the level as there arent enough levels already..
    Better cards, as the game isnt overpowered and unbalanced already...

    It is a pay to win kind of game.. They don't have many ideas other than adding feautures that benefits themselves..
    such as a pet filter that you have to buy with real money for having it for 7 days..

  8. #8
    Member Scarty is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2015 Join Date
    93Posts

    Re: FlyFF V20

    Quote Originally Posted by Xakzi View Post
    What could flyff really do to make a turning point other than redoing the whole game completely?
    It is a old game by now and they do their very best ("Very best") to keep it alive.

    But the worse part is that they use same monsters and just editing the textures, nothing special.. raising the level as there arent enough levels already..
    Better cards, as the game isnt overpowered and unbalanced already...

    It is a pay to win kind of game.. They don't have many ideas other than adding feautures that benefits themselves..
    such as a pet filter that you have to buy with real money for having it for 7 days..

    they can't do much it seems and also they gave up really easily the updates that are being shown here that is just a joke the old versions are even better what is presented today with terms of skilling, stat-points, scrolls, potions, weapons, armour, etc there is just to much stuff added into this game which makes it really hard to understand for new players maybe not on a official server but on private ones you can see the difference clearly.

    - interface
    - client
    - leveling system
    - job changes
    - weapon rotation
    - user friendly
    - competitive ranking

    there has not been any huge changes like monthly updates just because the player base is decreasing and the income to actually make decent upgrades into the game itself is really hard if they do not have the equipment i can feel the developers been working years on this project and nothing has came out of it because there were to many leaks it is just dissapointing and if this is the update nobody is going to be surprised anymore about this in-game content were gala-net stands now.

  9. #9
    The baddest. Max98 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Nov 2011 Join Date
    283Posts

    Re: FlyFF V20

    This is a joke from the Flyff team, lol.

  10. #10
    Registered Hesito is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    17Posts

    Re: FlyFF V20

    Note: its v20 part 1 of 3... so the argument about it beeing not as much as in last updates is valid for now but since its going to be a 3 part update we dont know shit about what is going to come.

  11. #11
    One word! Im Fawkin Pro! Xakzi is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2010 Join Date
    SwedenLocation
    1,269Posts

    Re: FlyFF V20

    Quote Originally Posted by Hesito View Post
    Note: its v20 part 1 of 3... so the argument about it beeing not as much as in last updates is valid for now but since its going to be a 3 part update we dont know shit about what is going to come.
    How do you know its a 3 part update?

  12. #12
    Registered Hesito is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    17Posts

    Re: FlyFF V20

    Quote Originally Posted by Xakzi View Post
    How do you know its a 3 part update?
    Don't get me wrong, It is not confirmed that we will also get the update in 3 parts. But all of the information we have about v20 comes from the Korean Turning Point Part 1 update. In Korea they announced it as part 1 of 3.

    So we might get all 3 combined at once or they might decide to also release it in parts here, that is completely unconfirmed how they are going to handle that.

    My post was purely to say that all we know is part 1 of 3. The other 2 parts might actually contain bigger and more interesting changes. We shouldnt judge v20 just by the third of information we already know.



    Edit: Just seen that the Webzen announcement is also talking about "Turning Point Part 1" so it is probably save to assume that we will also get v20 in 3 parts.

  13. #13
    One word! Im Fawkin Pro! Xakzi is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2010 Join Date
    SwedenLocation
    1,269Posts

    Re: FlyFF V20

    Oh then maybe the updates will get greater... Well now I got a little more excited about their updates ^^

  14. #14
    I'm Not "russian.code" Mootie is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    1,628Posts

    Re: FlyFF V20

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDecibel View Post
    Yea, in my opinion they are too late anyway. Few weeks ago they had a dupe glitch which caused the last few players to quit anyway.

    For those who missed it, the few of the new features:

    • Level Cap is increased to 155
    • New dungeon with mobs from level 150-156
    • Card Manager
    • (A) and (7%) to (S) and (10%) conversion is possible
    • 12% Cards
    • New CS sets with +20% hp, +20 stats
    • Petfilter (although this hasn't been confirmed yet)
    I've analyzed what's currently on the Korean client. I'm confident of these additional updates.

    • R cards are the same as S cards except for 15 stat instead of 12 stat and 5% bonus instead of 4% bonus, in addition, the Land R card gives 5% HP instead of flat HP like the Land S card gave
    • I'm going to confirm the pet filter
    • Added awakening line(5 lines to 6 lines)
    • Inventory sorting button
    • There's some sort of "baruna trans system" ui, I'm not sure what it would do though
    • It looks like the R and 12% cards are made by combining materials, possibly from the new dungeon
    • I suspect this isn't a full update, given there are two other worlds defined but not in the client


    Some images that lead me to these conclusions:





    I have images of the dungeon ingame, but its on a private server, so it would probably count as advertising. PM me if you want to see.

  15. #15
    Member 69BOLT69 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    41Posts

    Re: FlyFF V20

    awesome info's thanks sir mootie!




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement