Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Future of Flyff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just say, i wouldnt be sad if flyff goes to end on official servers. this will bring more ppl to private servers, who loved the flyff 1. and since private server always do better, it wont be that hard to go better than gpotato.

if you say, there will be missed updates from gpotato ... look at their updates, many ppl can program the same.

And thats why we have uncomplete Servers with v15-v19 "Ready" Files... (There is no server out there that is completely at v19 Stage, for example a simple thing like Inventory Tabs is missing)

I think Flyff1 will continue its way for some years. The community for the Official Servers is still good enought to hold the Game up.

From what we can see on the F2 Korea website, Flyff2 looks pretty good. The Towns have been completely Remade (but from the Screenshots it looks like the Flyff Feeling continues). There are some really good Systems comming to the Game and I'm really looking forward to it.

F2 just shows why the current Flyff updates dont have much features. They are simply putting their development Resources to F2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back