Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Getting back to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's been forever since i hop backed into the Flyff community or at least i'm trying to. Check my MSN / Skype and its completely dead looks like a bunch of the old developers left, so i post this so i can have a few developer contacts and get active in the Flyff development community. Last time i was here i was little and such most of you probably found me annoying but now ,Realizing that Flyff development makes me an all round well developer since i know the game, and i don't wanna spend time learning another.

So private message me contact info and such it would be nice.

Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's been forever since i hop backed into the Flyff community or at least i'm trying to. Check my MSN / Skype and its completely dead looks like a bunch of the old developers left, so i post this so i can have a few developer contacts and get active in the Flyff development community. Last time i was here i was little and such most of you probably found me annoying but now ,Realizing that Flyff development makes me an all round well developer since i know the game, and i don't wanna spend time learning another.

So private message me contact info and such it would be nice.

if you are FlashX Fire then I got you on my hotmail contact list on skype :p I do think this is a bad time to start with FlyFF, as you noticed the forum here is pretty much empty. Ohh and the game won't get any major updates either

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you are FlashX Fire then I got you on my hotmail contact list on skype :p I do think this is a bad time to start with FlyFF, as you noticed the forum here is pretty much empty. Ohh and the game won't get any major updates either

Hey, I remember you my skype doesn't say your online hmm. Yea i have noticed its pretty sad but oh well .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back