Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Giving away my detailed project!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry for the old title, it was an old unattractive project.

I don't know if this will help but...

...here is just a quick summary for a decent classic Flyff server with some quality of life changes.
From that "base" you can do whatever you want for your server.

- World Monsters -

Leveling Path:

Flaris -> LVL 1-15
STMorning -> LVL 15-40
Coral -> LVL 40-70
Azria -> LVL 73-115
Forsaken Tower Floor 5 -> LVL 110-120
Risen -> LVL 121-126
Kaillun -> LVL 129-134
Bahara -> LVL 137-142
Traseia -> LVL 145-150

- Premium Area: Traseia -

Traseia is a special area that will turn the Aerial Combat system worth it and will help the server getting votes at the same time. Let me explain.

-> You can purchase Traseia ticket at Vote Shop using Vote Point only, so the server will get votes.

In Traseia you will see both Normal AND Flying monsters.
Normal Monsters =
Flying Monsters =
Normal monsters drop = More Penya than world monsters.
Flying monsters drop = Penya + Low chance for small amount of Donation Point.

Why Donation Point from Flying monsters ?
Because Aerial system is clunky so only the bravest and persevering players will be rewarded with the best currency in game aka DP logic isn't it ?

- Dungeons -

The Wilds

Drop for each player = 1 Oversized Heart
Trade =
??? Heart = Blessings of the Goddess
??? Heart = 1 Luzaka Weapon

The Savage Wilds
Drop for each player = 1 Shinning Oversized Heart
Trade =
??? Heart = 1 Rainbow Stone (used to enter Rhisis Trail dungeon.)
??? Heart = 1 Luzaka Crystal Weapon

Aminus
Drop for each player = 1 Blood of Drakul
Trade =
??? Blood = 1 Weapon Socket Card (A)
??? Blood = 1 Vampire Weapon

Cursed Aminus
Drop for each player = 1 Cursed Blood of Drakul
Trade =
??? Blood = 1 Armor Socket Card (7%)
??? Blood = 1 Ancient Weapon

Catacombs of Anguish
Drop for each player = 1 Kheldor Horn
Trade =
??? Horn = 1 Dryad armor set part

Ankou's Asylum
Drop for each player = 1 Ankou Scale
Trade =
??? Ankou Scale = 1 Ankou Weapon/Shield

Kalgas Cave
Drop for each player = 1 Kalgas Coin
Trade =
??? Kalgas Coin = 1 Kalgas armor set part

- Raid Dungeons -

Euphresia (LVL 150) (1 entry per day)

It's recommended to go with a party of 8 players.
You will have to kill every single monsters inside the dungeon in order to spawn Entaness.
Queen of Thorns Entaness has insane amount of HP ATK & DEF.
She can attack from distance, change target, and stun.

Drop for each player = 1 Queen Crown
Trade =
??? Crown = 1 Soul Earring
??? Crown = 1 Phantasm Weapon Skin Model
??? Crown = 1 Hour Self Buff (EXP +???)

Abyssal Cove (LVL 150) (1 entry per day)

You will have to kill every single monsters inside the dungeon in order to spawn Kraken.

Drop for each player = 1 King Crown
Trade =
??? Crown = 1 Soul Ring
??? Crown = 1 Coral Weapon Skin Model
??? Crown = 1 Hour Self Buff (Upgrade Success Rate +???)

La Christiana (LVL 150) (1 entry per day)

You will have to kill every single monsters inside the dungeon in order to spawn Dutchess.

Drop for each player = 1 Dutchess Crown
Trade =
??? Crown = 1 Soul Necklace
??? Crown = 1 Royal Weapon Skin Model
??? Crown = 1 Hour Self Buff (Penya Rate +???)

Rhisis Trail (LVL 150) (No cooldown as long as you have Rainbow Stone)
Party leader must have a rainbow stone.
Party leader must speak to the mysterious girl in Kaillun to enter dungeon by giving her rainbow stone.
Party members will be teleported inside.
If you are deconnected you will be spawned just outside the dungeon and re-entrance is permitted.
The dungeon has no cooldown as long as you have rainbow stone.
8 players recommended.

Drop for each player = 1 Rhisis Coin
Trade =
??? Rhisis Coin = 1
??? Rhisis Coin = 1
??? Rhisis Coin = 1

- World Bosses -

Clockworks - LVL 80
Spawn area = Use CW map and remove the quest to go there make it open to all

General Razgul - LVL 133
Spawn area = Valley of the Risen

Red Meteonyker - LVL 120
Spawn area = Volkane

Chief Keokuk - LVL 140
Spawn area = Kaillun

Basilik of the Great Maw - LVL 146
Spawn area = Bahara Desert

Guan Yu Heavyblade - LVL 127
Spawn area = Traseia

Lord Clockworks Alpha - LVL 150
Spawn area = StMorning

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow, I am so interested in doing this into a live server. Will save this and can I add you on skype or facebook if you have one?

Inactive
Reaction score
The Lament

Some of it's nice, some of it just add's to the OP issue of flyff as a whole. It's nice to see people come up with a game plan though.

I see your not a dev, some of this can be done with super basic knowledge have you ever tried it yourself?

Your more then welcome to drop me a pm with questions or w/e.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Fur Zi

I'm glad you like it! I will send you a pm.

@Ketchup

I'm surprised to see support like that, thank you!
I'm trying to balance as mush as I can but it's always cool to see our mistakes pointed out by someone else.

Yes, I followed Cuvvvie setup guide, I tried doing custom skills but it failed.
Couldn't do better than editing the value of one buff skill.
I also edited Volcane map but the game is crashing when entering.
Yeah sure I will pm you so we can talk about it, thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@GhostSnyper
I guess you missed something. I've written that I am NOT a Dev.
So, I have no files, I am just giving away my ideas so any interested Dev can work on it.
Feel free to delete but it would be a waste and shame because I've put a lot of effort into it and a server like that would be great to have someday.

best regards,
The Lament

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tell recruitment is still a form of advertisement in my book, but I'll concede that I misunderstood. I'll let this fly since the idea of how to configure stuff is public. Cheers guys, sorry for butting in.

Happy Friday
~Dan
No problem and thank you ! :)
Happy Friday

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why do people feel the need to take away skills and make fewer useful skills for classes? I understand that balancing is easier with less skills being used, but its so boring having less skills to use. why play a game with a class only having 4 skills lmfao.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why do people feel the need to take away skills and make fewer useful skills for classes? I understand that balancing is easier with less skills being used, but its so boring having less skills to use. why play a game with a class only having 4 skills lmfao.
Well my opinion is like the complete opposite of yours.
I see no reason to have lot of skills aside consuming the developers time.
I'd say having more than 6 skills is bad and you stated the most important reason why.
Wasting time to develop and balance skills while you can waste that time into content development.
So yeah I definitely prefer having 4-5 usefull and balanced skills.
I am not sure why is pressing 10 keys less boring than pressing 4 keys ?
I guess it's a matter of taste after all, you are free to play a game full of skills and not to play a game with only few skills.
But I could add a 5th skill if it's really "too few".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
playing a character that you can only use 4 useful skills becomes very boring very fast. it doesn't take developer skills to balance a class, it just takes time and thought. Why would a developer bother balancing the class? their job is to add content, not balance. You could have someone or multiple people on your staff team to balance classes in Flyff and tweak them. restricting the usefullness of skills for each class sounds like you just don't want to put in the effort, therefore you have a lot less skills for players to use to make it easier for you. I understand your reason for not wanting there to be a lot of useful skills, I agree that it is difficult to balance especially with the retarded flyff mechanics. Though from the gamers point of view, it just isnt fun to see/ use the same poop over and over again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
playing a character that you can only use 4 useful skills becomes very boring very fast. it doesn't take developer skills to balance a class, it just takes time and thought. Why would a developer bother balancing the class? their job is to add content, not balance. You could have someone or multiple people on your staff team to balance classes in Flyff and tweak them. restricting the usefullness of skills for each class sounds like you just don't want to put in the effort, therefore you have a lot less skills for players to use to make it easier for you. I understand your reason for not wanting there to be a lot of useful skills, I agree that it is difficult to balance especially with the retarded flyff mechanics. Though from the gamers point of view, it just isnt fun to see/ use the same poop over and over again.
I didn't write "it does take developer skills to balance a class".
It does consume developper's time, that is what I've written.
By developer I'm refering to the few people who's working on developping a flyff private server.
It's not like it is a big game with a big team of developers each asigned to a part of the game.
But well, flyff is what it is, skills are either ok, wrong, overpowered or useless, so I had to clear things up.
It is easier to handle for a start to have few skills.
You can't just go like "boom gonna throw tons of skills" or you'll be lost easily.
You can plan to add some more after you are done, at your own risk tho.
I've played many games (both with few skills and lot of skills) and honestly both are boring the same way.
You just spam skills in the end.

I didn't want my project to have all classes the same with lot of skills so they can do everything, makes no sens to me, otherwise why even bother having classes ?
So all classes had to be different, so with each few different skills because too hard to make a lot of different skills especially in flyff.
I hope you will understand my choices now.

Back