Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gpotato NA and EU sold to rival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Webzen was HORRIBLE a few years ago, back when MU Online was their main game. Now I can honestly say that Gala-Net is (or should I say was?) way worse than Webzen. Or maybe it's just because I have a profound hatred towards Gala-Net due to them ruining my favourite f2p mmorpg (hint: it's in the section name)..
Either way.. IMO, not even a miracle can save FlyFF.

It honestly wouldn't take a miracle. If they get some talented developers, and actually task them with correcting particular aspects of the game, and then mass-advertise the re-creation of FlyFF's servers.. it could revive everything. I feel as if they've completely given up on their original masterpiece, and it's sickening. Should they start building on Ragnorak more than FlyFF, I will personally learn the appropriate skills to tear their company into pieces.

Of course, I'm kidding with that last statement, but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back