Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello Ragezone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello flyffers like me just new in here and i would like to know more about flyff developing, Can anyone suggest for me where to start and files can i practice about flyff developing?
:dancemental:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Welcome!

I suggest you check out the release and tutorial sections. A great source to start with are the ones from Ketchup. I suggest you try the v15 'clean' source first. Ketchup has released the v15 source for Visual Studio 2019 here.

Don't try to just add new features to the source. First try to understand how the source + resource + client work. Edit some small things and see what it does.

If you need any help, just add me on discord (check my signature). I'm not going to spoon-feed you everything (No remote support). There are a lot of tutorials on how to setup the server files (RageZone + Youtube).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Welcome!

I suggest you check out the release and tutorial sections. A great source to start with are the ones from Ketchup. I suggest you try the v15 'clean' source first. Ketchup has released the v15 source for Visual Studio 2019 here.

Don't try to just add new features to the source. First try to understand how the source + resource + client work. Edit some small things and see what it does.

If you need any help, just add me on discord (check my signature). I'm not going to spoon-feed you everything (No remote support). There are a lot of tutorials on how to setup the server files (RageZone + Youtube).

Hi Groxy101 Thank you very much for the advice. Got it! im going to try to test v15 hehe thanks again! Groxy101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back