Hello Ragezone!

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    11Posts

shout Hello Ragezone!

Hello Ragezone!
    Hello flyffers like me just new in here and i would like to know more about flyff developing, Can anyone suggest for me where to start and files can i practice about flyff developing?

True MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    368Posts

Re: Hello Ragezone!

Welcome!

I suggest you check out the release and tutorial sections. A great source to start with are the ones from Ketchup. I suggest you try the v15 'clean' source first. Ketchup has released the v15 source for Visual Studio 2019 here.

Don't try to just add new features to the source. First try to understand how the source + resource + client work. Edit some small things and see what it does.

If you need any help, just add me on discord (check my signature). I'm not going to spoon-feed you everything (No remote support). There are a lot of tutorials on how to setup the server files (RageZone + Youtube).

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    11Posts

Re: Hello Ragezone!

Quote Originally Posted by Groxy101 View Post
    Welcome!

I suggest you check out the release and tutorial sections. A great source to start with are the ones from Ketchup. I suggest you try the v15 'clean' source first. Ketchup has released the v15 source for Visual Studio 2019 here.

Don't try to just add new features to the source. First try to understand how the source + resource + client work. Edit some small things and see what it does.

If you need any help, just add me on discord (check my signature). I'm not going to spoon-feed you everything (No remote support). There are a lot of tutorials on how to setup the server files (RageZone + Youtube).
    Hi @Groxy101 Thank you very much for the advice. Got it! im going to try to test v15 hehe thanks again! @Groxy101

Advertisement