Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I'm new and have no idea where to start xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm super new to all of this was looking for someone who could point me in the right direction to get started on creating custom fasion and weps for flyff p servers I would need to start off with learning basics and I literally have no idea where to start I've asked others and they all say they I'll find the answers on my journey which is true however if anyone could help me get started with what I would need to DL to get started .thank you for you time and pateince as I'm sure I will have questions so thank you for helping me out .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you have to code the items as you make them or can you make them then code them cause I basically want to learn how to make so a new wooden swords just to get the feel for creating an item and the branch out from there as I learn more like I know absolutely nothing about codeing or graphic design or game design but I'm interested to see what I can do I don't want to make changes to the server game or anything like that just want to play around with item creation and build off of that do I need like a pain program or something like that .idk I'm literally a supper noob at all of this xD thanks for the help in advance ??????

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
To make items you edit the following files:
  • defineItem.h
  • propItem.txt.txt
  • Spec_Item.txt (v16+) OR propItem.txt (V15)
  • mdlDyna.inc
You do not need to code items into the source unless you make it item that specifically needs the source. Normal weapons, armors and etc require no source edits.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back