Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Merry christmass and a happy new year! Well abit late but still?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Merry christmass and a happy new year! Well abit late but still?
Where are those damn threads?

:) Happy new year all and Merry Christmass.

I don't get it is the section that borken that no one wants to wish that to everyone in the section anymore ? o.o

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's a bit sentimental... and argh, i think the new generation more likely tries to get out of the traditions. So much voices for big changes in this world. But ye, if you like it, we have atleast 1.

Good day,
Worf.

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Best of wishes to you to Worf.

And yes it seems that the Flyff section is almost Dead. (As far as i can see it).
When i first registered here there was far way more activity then the last year.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Best of wishes to you to Worf.

And yes it seems that the Flyff section is almost Dead. (As far as i can see it).
When i first registered here there was far way more activity then the last year.

Because people feel the injustice here.

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your actually the one that makes negative suggestions about me.

And you that makes negative comments about the rest of the community and the majority of the contributing members. Not to mention agreeing with anyone that flames someone you don't like, regardless of how immature the flamer's comments are.

Reaction score
I really don't see the point in making this thread nearly two weeks late, but sure, there's nothing wrong with that.
Good-hearted threads getting this heated within the first 5 posts on the other hand... there's something wrong with that.

I haven't been here for a while though, so to be fair I don't know either Worf or Thad.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Good-hearted threads getting this heated within the first 5 posts on the other hand... there's something wrong with that.

I haven't been here for a while though, so to be fair I don't know either Worf or Thad.

True there is something wrong with that. I'm not allowed to put my opnion without people jumping ontop of me. I'm sorry if that irritated you, I'm used to that by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back